Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding (71722 Views)

Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream / Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Posts About Prayer On Instagram, Got Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Blogsphere: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
@

It was lit beyond lit and so lavish, with many celebrities gracing the event that went down in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Now, here’s the thing is, last year July, Banky W in a chat with HFTV revealed he felt no undue pressure to be married simply because everyone else is, he also maintained that he would keep the identity of his partner hidden till the wedding day.

Banky is quoted as saying:-

“Until I walk down the aisle with somebody, I’m never going to talk about somebody that I’ve been with. I don’t think it’s fair to the person because you open that person up.

Me, I can take the criticism and the comments on the internet and all of that stuff but somebody else that isn’t in that limelight doesn’t necessarily ask for that kind of criticism and backlash and slander and all of that and it’s tough to take for somebody that is not used to it so I don’t think it’s fair.”

Then in August 2016, Banky W wrote on Snapchat that he’d never have a big wedding, as small weddings are the best.. Instead, he’d just invite his closest friends and family to grace the event.

“Small weddings are the bessst. Just family and closest friends.”, he wrote on His snapchat.

He continued:

“If/when I DO get married, no way I am doing that huge Lagos wedding move, NEVER…secret location somewhere that needs like 2 visas to get to. Whole life has been a show, not making my wedding one too, no way!.

Yall not gonna Naija. Blog me, LOL..i’d rather Jay-Beyonce it, coded to max—world gonna find out after it’s already said and done”.

Meanwhile, Just before his wedding yesterday, Banky took to his Instagram page to share few words about his blessings and gratitude for being able to have so much of them all in the first instance, despite being undeserving.

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/after-bankys-lavish-traditional-wedding.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Blogsphere: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by timidapsin(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
If u thoroughly read this post u will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, u will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say.. grin grin grin

407 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by veekid(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Internet never forget

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by joystickextend1(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm I wonder why the sudden change..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by teresafaith: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Its only those that can't afford big weddings that brags about doing it low key.

He might have wanted to do the low key wedding, but his wife wants a society wedding, you kuku know ladies and big things

267 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by amunkita(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
When u re in-love, plans change.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by timidapsin(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Lalasticlala might like this..
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Gentlevin: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2017
if u follow d comments of celebrities, u will fall into d pit......cos their comments never end and internet will keep bringing back those comments.....

26 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by miqos02(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
seen
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
He probably didn't know he was going to fcukk with adesuwa

11 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by YourNemesis: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nobody knows tomorrow

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerians and show off when 90% of the population are suffering. SMH for black people!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Ayodejioak(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
angry
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in Anambra.

34 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by DeutschJunge: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
things men do for LOVE!
Love don brain-wash my G.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by emelda86(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
My naija I hail thee....
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by naylor(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
As they say, talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by d33types: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
Its only those that can't afford big weddings that brags about doing it low key.

He might have wanted to do the low key wedding, but his wife wants a society wedding, you kuku know ladies and big things
.just take a look at your 2 paragraphs . Aren't they logically contrasting?
Couldn't bankW afford a big wedding as at 2016? abi you just feel the need to comment?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blogsphere:

“Small weddings are the bessst. Just family and closest friends.”

“If/when I DO get married, no way I am doing that huge Lagos wedding move, NEVER…

Yall not gonna Naija. Blog me, LOL..i’d rather Jay-Beyonce it, coded to max—world gonna find out after it’s already said and done”.

Doesn't he have the right to change his mind?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by ChristyB(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Does it matter? He's married. You can hear alot of that when someone is single.
I'm sure if you ask him now he'll be like "it wasn't my idea, i actually wanted a small wedding"
Congrats to him and Adesuwa.

8 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Ezumakingsley(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
I hate those who say what there can naver actualize,it makes them look like a fool at last. Via secret one,only family and close friends...
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by youngbang(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Banky, change plans because the girl puna too sweet.

Edo girls !!! I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by bigdot1759(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

point of correction LADIES AND LAVISH LIFESTYLE not ladies. and. big things

2 Likes

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
The only set of people to fear in this world are Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
We discussed their issue yesterday at our coven

1 Like

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
It is time to look for job Bro.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by AuroraB(f): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
joystickextend1:
Hmmm I wonder why the sudden change..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
E no dey finish undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Ezumakingsley(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
ChristyB:
Does it matter? He's married. You can hear alot of that when someone is single.
I'm sure if you ask him now he'll be like "it wasn't my idea, i actually wanted a small wedding"
Congrats to him and Adesuwa.
why say it at the first place."it wasn't my idea" meaning people forced themselves into the wedding arena or no security.
Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by JesusIgot(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Like one sit on toilet seat and said "am not about to shit but sitting and thinking about his shit" Nigeria I hail o

1 Like

Re: Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding by Amahzing(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" / Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.