Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Problems Running Photoshop - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Problems Running Photoshop (389 Views)

Real Or Photoshop, See This Animal / Photoshop 2022 Crack Free Download Key / Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 Crack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems Running Photoshop by plutinos: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
HELP!
Here what problem I encountered. Normal photoshop 7.0 suddenly started to kink. When I try to run it under "initializing the memory" (when it is already the middle of the screen a rectangle with the eye) gives a window with only knopki "OK" and the following text (in my free translation): "can't start photoshop because the file is already in use or was not closed". After pressing the button "OK" photoshop completely disappears.
What to do? The method of the battery and subsequent re-installation does not help ((
System - Windows 7. Problems arose immediately after the installation of Dr. The Web, though, maybe it's just a coincidence.
Thanks in advance for your help and advice!

1 Like

Re: Problems Running Photoshop by harsh1989: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
try to restore using a backup file. as you say, as you did not provide needed help in your problem , try psd repair tool through this software , on my experience I can say that this program helps . using this program : https://www.psd.repair/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung’s Upcoming Smartphone Is An Apple Iphone X Killer / NITDA Warns On Cyber Attacks, Issues Guidance On Security Threats / Smart Tv Power Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.