Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (15167 Views)

Must I Study Medicine Or Pharmacology In Order To Sell Drugs In Nigeria? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / 4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2017
8 KINDS OF PEOPLE EVERY TALENTED PERSON NEED IN ORDER TO SUCCEED

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach)

First of all, let me start by appreciating everyone who have been reading and sharing my articles most especially Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy and others. I pray 2018 shall be your year of greater things.

If you are talented and intend to turn your talents into a career then, there are some people that you must use their services if you must succeed in your chosen field. So many talented people gets stressed out because they are trying to do the things that are meant for others. Here is a list of some of the important people that you will need if you hope to succeed in the pursuit of your vision and dreams through the use of your talents.

- A Motivator
A motivator is far different from a counselor or adviser, while an advisor advises, a motivator pushes you to move forward and also dare things you were too scared to do. Motivation may stem from different angles but the best form of motivation is the "words" motivation. Motivation can come from books, videos, magazines, sight seeing, etc but no matter what, you and I needs someone to push and fire up something inside of us on a daily basis.

- A Talent Coach
A coach is someone who has knowledge as well as insights of your chosen field. A coach is a map that helps you to go through with ease. A coach is like a fatherly figure when it comes to talent maximization. How far and how well you go will be determined by the coach you have. Pursuing your dreams with the use of your God given talents without a talent Coach is like visiting a new location as a tourist without a guide.

- A Publicist
While a coach equips you with knowledge, a Publicist helps you to blow your trumpet. People need to know who you are and what you do, a publicist can help take your talents and brand to the public. Publicists work hand in hand with the media. They act as a middleman between you and the public. There are some people who are talented Publicists. They know how to carve words that can attract people to you. They can also be called hype men or women. Publicists are different from PR consultants, while a publicist blows your trumpet, a PR person or firm helps you to create the kind of life or brand that you want to be known for. If you want to be seen as a bad guy, or a saint, or a messiah, a PR firm or person can help you with that.

- A Prophet
A prophet isn't just someone with a title but can be your Pastor, prophet or someone who is standing in the office of a priest that you can have easy access to. Talented people who are beginning to embrace fame are always very busy. There is the possibility of them spending less time in prayer like they use to do. Whether we believe it or not the spiritual realm is real and wickedness is also real. Thus the reason why we need someone with spiritual authority to speak into our lives and situations. Talented people are always the target of the evil ones because they know that talented people are life changing people and that they intend to succeed more because they ride on the wings of talents.

- A Stylist
A stylist is someone who has a good dress sense. They know how to combine colours and how to wear clothes that will make you look good. A stylist can transform you from an individual into a model, fashion wise. You can be very talented and still not be accepted by the public, why you may not look presentable and a stylist can help you in that aspect. You and I need the service of a stylist because stylists can make us look good because looking good is good business.

- A Manager
While a publicist promotes your brand and works, a manager brings in the shows, gigs, endorsements that brings in the money. Except you don't need money, you need a manager. You don't sit at home and expect manna to fall from heaven no matter how popular you are, you need a manager to take your works to individuals and organizations who needs your services. A manager not only brings in the money, they also manages you as an individual and as well a brand.

- A Photographer
I am always angry when I find myself in the midst of some people or in a location that I just need to take some pictures but no professional to help with that. Your publicist needs photos and videos of you to show the public, but how can he or she do that when no one is around you to professionally take them. You will need someone who is very good with the camera around you because memories not documented are memories lost.

- A Personal Assistant
Some people are always quick to get a personal assistant without first considering the aforementioned. A personal assistant is very handy because you will need someone to act as a gate keeper to you. There are some things you shouldn't do but you should do, you will need a personal assistant to do them. A personal assistant should be able to organize your schedules as well as your life. You and I needs an organizer otherwise we may live a zig zag life and a personal assistant can help with that.

There is little you and I can do alone, thus the reason we need the services of the aforementioned. I am too confident that employing the services of these people will take your career to places that you have never imagined.

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach

For more enquiries and questions please send an email to:
Email: Johnspeaklife@gmail.com

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by uchebest2006(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice One Mr John!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lalasticlala what do you have to say about this?
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by miqos02(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2017
so Dangote get pastor too abi ??

3 Likes

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by mayskit4luv(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Zzz
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Everyone who has an internet connection is claiming relationship and business expert these days.

The only motivational speaker I know is anyone on Forbes list or an influential individual who has done and seen it all.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Sirheny007(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2017
- A Prophet
A prophet isn't just someone with a title but can be your Pastor, prophet or someone who is standing in the office of a priest that you can have easy access to. Talented people who are beginning to embrace fame are always very busy. There is the possibility of them spending less time in prayer like they use to do. Whether we believe it or not the spiritual realm is real and wickedness is also real. Thus the reason why we need someone with spiritual authority to speak into our lives and situations. Talented people are always the target of the evil ones because they know that talented people are life changing people and that they intend to succeed more because they ride on the wings of talents.

Whoever needs a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by MrOwonikoko: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Tap like if u came to read comments pls! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by lakesidey(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Ok
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2017
cool
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2017
1 kind of thing every talented person needs in order to succeed

MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by corpersforum(f): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Am here to read Comments o

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Naughtytboy: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Go down
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Idrismusty97(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2017
And most importantly the one that will give you a small loan of a million dollars or N500k as with the case of Dagote for startup. I immediately know this was bullshît when i saw "A prophet" there. This was written by just another wannabe motivational speaker with internet connection who thinks the world revolves around him.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Naughtytboy: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2017
, people always say i sing like Eben and michael bolton because of the power in my voice,, they say i will go places but where is the transport? Mtn didnt helped matter when they refused to sponsor project fame this year.. who will help me? How i wish don jazzy could sign me up,, marvin wont have to depend on rekaedo, tiwa and johnny drill alone.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by theunnamed: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Sure but all those things are expensive
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Reference(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Typical talk that never gets people to succeed. Just like simpleton business proposals that tell you a chicken lays two eggs per day so in a year you should have 600 eggs in your kitty. Just like a lot of Pentecostal churches as well these days that preach only benefits not responsibilities, only what God can do not what man SHOULD DO.

Back to topic. Yes, its good to know what you NEED to succeed but more importantly (the part they don't like to say) is who you need to be to succeed. This is character and is formed in the crucible of challenges that form part of life and living, its complexities, its intricacies and its uncertainties all rolled into a character building course you need to pass to reach your goals.

I would rather value the chap who will tell me snakes eat eggs too and bird flu is real and poultry houses these days need more security than Aso rock, more luxury than Transcorp Hilton and more hygiene than an operating theatre.

Yes, Jesus is Lord of all but He died on THE CROSS and if Satan could do that imagine what battles lie ahead of anyone towing that path and.... of course your 'motivator' may as well be the chap that will steal from you, intercept your dream and betray you to your competitors, having so much information about you.

The power to overcome all these sob stories is what makes a man successful. It is not what is achieved, it is what is overcome. It is not offense alone that wins matches or contests but the ability to successfully defend and walk away. It is the last man standing that often wins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by martino97: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Read your comments again and tell us if it makes any sense.

Were those motivational speakers born into Forbes list? Did most of them, like Oprah Winfrey, not start from humble beginnings?

alexistaiwo:
Everyone who has an internet connection is claiming relationship and business expert these days.

The only motivational speaker I know is anyone on Forbes list or an influential individual who has done and seen it all.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2017
martino97:
Read your comments again and tell us if it makes any sense.

Were those motivational speakers born into Forbes list? Did most of them, like Oprah Winfrey, not start from humble beginnings?

Did you missed the part where I said those that have seen and done it all eg Oprah Winfrey
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by correctguy101(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

Whoever needs a prophet?
Was taking him serious until i saw that
All this Yahoo Yahoo prophets? certainly not me undecided
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by drey69(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2017
BULLSHIT.
CRAP
NONSENSE

OP, find something better doing. You ain't cut out for this line. Anthony Robbins would never tell me this nonsense.
IMAGINE! Prophet? Seriously? Stylist? What for? Motivator? Nobody can motivate you like you Photographer? It's a talent upgrade not modelling P.A? Like i can handle this shit i'm not made yet Publicist? OMG are you kidding, my work should speak for me
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Zenithpeak(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2017
The problem with 'prophetic' aspect of your write up is that, you people in a bid to balance your opinion for the purpose of acceptability, you ignorantly soil the name of God.

Talent is from God, yes! but many people have dedicated their talents to satan and his demons and it is very evident in their ways of life. Many are gays' lesbians, transgenders, ritualist, God haters etc.

Are you now saying God Almighty should be a partner and promoter to all these prevalent evil? Or what do you mean by prophet standing in the gap?
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2017
very succintly caption OP. This is what i need as a professional sature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Zenithpeak(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017
correctguy101:

You dey mind am?

It is not only prophet that will stand in the gap.............. Problem will also stand in the gap. grin

Mediocrity crying in the street ........
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Zenithpeak:

The problem with 'prophetic' aspect of your write up is that, you people in a bid to balance your opinion for the purpose of acceptability, you ignorantly soil the name of God.

Talent is from God, yes! but many people have dedicated their talents to satan and his demons and it is very evident in their ways of life. Many are gays' lesbians, transgenders, ritualist, God haters etc.

Are you now saying God Almighty should be a partner and promoter to all these prevalent evil? Or what do you mean by prophet standing in the gap?

When a true Pastor / prophet/Alfa etc gets involved in the picture, these spiritual authority can help guide a talented person on how to use his or her gifts to better the lives of people.

Truth be told, people who have allowed Satan to take over their God given talents are those without a spiritual authority
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by correctguy101(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Zenithpeak:

You dey mind am?

It is not only prophet that will stand in the gap.............. Problem will also stand in the gap. grin

Mediocrity crying in the street ........

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
correctguy101:

For the fact that there are "yahoo yahoo" pastors like you called them doesn’t mean that there are no genuine ones.

There are people who don't believe in the existence of God but that doesn't disprove the reality of His existence.

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by kamkechi(f): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
nice write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by Zenithpeak(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
JohnspeakU:

When a true Pastor / prophet/Alfa etc gets involved in the picture, these spiritual authority can help guide a talented person on how to use his or her gifts to better the lives of people.

Truth be told, people who have allowed Satan to take over their God given talents are those without a spiritual authority

Your post is too generalised
Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by perry1988(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Ok but d rest are good i don't need someone to represent me when its come to God

1 Like

Re: 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed by olagoke157(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2017
please if there is anyone here that knows someone that sells big size palm slippers/slip ons please just mssg me or quote ..and shoes please...preferably size 46....kindly quote me plz

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. / Sack Of Married Female Staff:Lawyer Establishes Facts Against Globacom,sues N50b / Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.