Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Have You Forgiven Each Other For Premarital Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Forgiven Each Other For Premarital Sex? (674 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Forgiven Each Other For Premarital Sex? by ivoryfile: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
“I’m sure he’s having an affair and I’m leaving him.”

“Everyone he works with is young and pretty.”

“I should’ve known he’d be unfaithful when he had so many girlfriends before we were married.”

“She lived with someone. She probably wishes she had stayed with him.”

You’ve probably heard laments like the ones above from friends or family… or maybe you’ve made similar comments yourself. Marital mistrust and jealousy often emanates from a culture that accepts, and expects, sex outside of marriage. Today, few couples walk down the aisle sexually pure. In past generations, a white wedding dress and veil symbolized virginity, but no longer.

continue below

http://www.ivoryfile.com/have-you-forgiven-each-other-for-premarital-sex/
Re: Have You Forgiven Each Other For Premarital Sex? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
I so much hate when someone post an abridged version of a story and directs us to a link. Why don't you post the full story and post the link and we'll patronize you of u if the story is tight like tosyn.2much?:-]
Re: Have You Forgiven Each Other For Premarital Sex? by feelib(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Forgiven Each Other For Premarital Sex? by ivoryfile: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Please read full story on our site

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery / Mechanic Takes Girlfriend To His Workshop For Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.