Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

"I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (26265 Views)

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by PrettyCrystal: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
A physically challenged lady identified as Victoria has shared her story in order to inspire others. The 24-year-old lady who revealed that she has never walked in her life, said that she is being treated with unconditional love from her people which has helped her develop into a confident woman. Read her story below;

"Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm 24 years old. I had polio when I was one year old. I grew up using a wheelchair, so I don't know what it is like to walk. But I am sure of one thing, I surely know what it is to live.

I consider myself a very happy person. God blessed me with a wonderful family. They love me unconditionally. They always believed in me and treated me as a normal person. For that reason I grew up a very confident woman.

I have many dreams and I run after my dreams. I do not stop until I achieve them. One of my biggest dream is to become an inspiration for other disabled people. I'm from the African continent.

Unfortunately many disabled people are still being treated as disabled and inactive. My main objective is to change that mentality.

Parents, love your children, believe in them regardless of their physical condition. Don't deprive your child of education just because he/she is in a wheelchair.

Life does not stop when we find ourselves in a critical physical condition. A loved person is capable of anything. Let's show more love."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/physically-challenged-lady-never-walked-life-shares-inspiring-story.html

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by PrettyCrystal: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Disability no be end of the world, inspire others

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Evablizin(f): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
embarassed

Powerful words. Victoria You're Victorious No Matter What. May God grant your desires.

25 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by nittroboy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
what can we called this rather than preordained and this life is drastically acerbic whether u like it or not , the sarcastically of humanity would lucid hw u show all praise to deity's cheesy
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by LordHiffy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
moral, not all who are alive live. some people are just "living
deads"

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by LordHiffy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
moral, not all who are alive live. some people are just "living deads"
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by miqos02(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
deep words
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Niyinficient(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I urgently need anyone/company who is into wholesales of female bags.

Please, also recommend if you have any.

I will really appreciate every effort.
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Nathdoug(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
W
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
DISABILITY IS NOT INABILITY.

Love you pretty lady.
You are an inspiration to the guys and girls standing on their feet and losing hope already!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by 4Ken: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
She has 4ken nice boobs

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by swiz123(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Even when crippled, she still confident of herself.

All these Bitch ass bleachers who aren't confident of their natural skin should learn...

Yes toke I am talking to you!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Beesluv: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Live life to the fullest jare. Jaiye orie pretty lady
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by freeman95(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sad
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by ngmgeek(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
God bless you, young lady. You are already an inspiration to many.
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
4Ken:
She has 4ken nice boobs
JEEEEEZZZZZ!!!
*make sign of the cross* and give up! smh!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by tthewop(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by free2ryhme: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A physically challenged lady identified as Victoria has shared her story in order to inspire others. The 24-year-old lady who revealed that she has never walked in her life, said that she is being treated with unconditional love from her people which has helped her develop into a confident woman. Read her story below;

"Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm 24 years old. I had polio when I was one year old. I grew up using a wheelchair, so I don't know what it is like to walk. But I am sure of one thing, I surely know what it is to live.

I consider myself a very happy person. God blessed me with a wonderful family. They love me unconditionally. They always believed in me and treated me as a normal person. For that reason I grew up a very confident woman.

I have many dreams and I run after my dreams. I do not stop until I achieve them. One of my biggest dream is to become an inspiration for other disabled people. I'm from the African continent.

Unfortunately many disabled people are still being treated as disabled and inactive. My main objective is to change that mentality.

Parents, love your children, believe in them regardless of their physical condition. Don't deprive your child of education just because he/she is in a wheelchair.

Life does not stop when we find ourselves in a critical physical condition. A loved person is capable of anything. Let's show more love."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/physically-challenged-lady-never-walked-life-shares-inspiring-story.html

This lady is gifted
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by sam4(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by ayoblinks(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Beesluv: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
sam4:
Busted

How much for this space?
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
live your life, it ain't easy
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
nice one

Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by sam4(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Beesluv:
Busted

How much for this space?
THIS SPACE IS NOT FOR SALE BEWARE OF 419. Check my signature for your nice sandal �
Re: "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC by 4Ken: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62555260:

JEEEEEZZZZZ!!!

*make sign of the cross*
and give up!
smh!!!

jeeeeezzz so she doesn't deserve a compliment abi. Take two steps back and turn around yo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS / 10 Health Benefits Of Onions, Garlic And Ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.