Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos (5785 Views)

How Igbos Developed Lagos / Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Danladi7:

grin..see defensive mechanism

Igbo amaka smiley

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by wtfcoded: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Danladi7:
ICHI scarification mark.Go and ask your elders
akuko ifo.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Gotze1: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

Ebitu Ukiwe and Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu governed Lagos state maybe you are too young to know.
Lagos state belong to indigenous people of Lagos state not a Yoruba from Kwara or Osun.
Clean your mouth. Na the lie in your mouth I dey try to tell you to clean. Ebitu, wey be former vice president to babangida na him govern Lagos? You are a learner . You even put admiral ndubuisi a military governor that govern imo state and never even move closer to Lagos. Why are you people filled with lies? I dey shame for your tribe. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Ojiofor: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Gotze1:
Clean your mouth. Na the lie in your mouth I dey try to tell you to clean. Ebitu, wey be former vice president to babangida na him govern Lagos? You are a learner . You even put admiral ndubuisi a military governor that govern imo state and never even move closer to Lagos. Why are you people filled with lies? I dey shame for your tribe. Spit.

Go and learn from your elders if you can't use Google search.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Stingman: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Is Abuja your land? Why can't you ibos focus on your land? Why are you so greedy?

We can't focus on our land..while the federal government is investing trillions in the land you claim is yours...
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
wtfcoded:

Tupu anyi a ga n' iru, nwoke m isi na i bu onye ebe e?
A bu mu onye L..u, nke di na okpuru Ihiala local government area, n'ala Anambra state. Asusu igbo n'amasikwa m ofuma ofuma. I choo ka anyi sukaa, anyi asukaa. I chokwa ka anyi dekaa, anyi edekaa, maka na abu mu nwa afo igbo. o kwa nwayi na acho okwunuka na asi nwunye di ya nye ya mmanu ka o were taa osukwu.
"onye akpakwala nwa agu aka no odu, ma o di ndu ma o nwuru anwu", "a tuoro omara, o mara; ma a tuoro ofeka, o fenye isi na ohia"
Deeme godu maka asusu igbo a i dere. Asusu igbo ga adi!
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by planetzoom: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Igbos will own Lagos the day they become the political leader,the governor,deputy governor,speaker,head of lagos state owned parastatals,institutions VC of LASU ,rector of LASPOTECH,AOCOED,the day they are crowned Oba of Lagos,and finally,make igbo a compulsory language to be taught in lagos schools as Yoruba is .

1 Like

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by laudate: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gotze1:
Actually, Rear-Admiral Ndubusi Kanu was governor of Lagos State from 1977 - 1978, while Ebitu Ukiwe was governor of Lagos state from 1978 - 1979.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Lagos was not a bush you turned to a city. Lagos was a far more organized and sane city before the influx of ibos after the war. Lagos made ibos not the other way around.
Don't forget, ibos are not the only Nigerians living and working in Lagos though they appear to be the loudest. How many bushes have you been able to turn to cities in the east?
I will never understand what is behind this boastful attitude of some of our ibo compatriots, if Nigeria goes tomorrow, mark my words nobody will sit down with you anywhere to discuss whether Lagos is part of Yorubaland or not.
For now, tone down the rhetorics and behave like other Nigerians. Dangote alone is building a $15 billion refinery in Lagos and that is besides billions more in other investments and we haven't heard him saying he own Lagos.
You allowed your thumbs and mouth to run faster than your brain, that was why you could not see the IRONY in my post. Reread the post and stop being a ZONE-B.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Gotze1: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
laudate:

Actually, Rear-Admiral Ndubusi Kanu was governor of Lagos State from 1977 - 1978, while Ebitu Ukiwe was governor of Lagos state from 1978 - 1979.
I know, I don't count military governors as governor that govern. Do you know how many military Yoruba governors that govern in the east if we are to take it from that. I knew he and ebitu govern under military, but they were only transferred there just as Hausa gove4nors were transfer to Lagos and other states. Many, Yoruba military governors governed in the east. But we're they elected by the people. So no igbo man ever rule in our land by election and not by transferring.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Gotze1: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

Go and learn from your elders if you can't use Google search.
Stupidity is when you say a military governors govern because they were igbos. Do you know how many northerners that govern in Lagos and in South East. Do you know how many yorubas that govern in the North and South East Asia governor under military. Now my question to you, were they elected by the people or transferred just as northerners were transferred to the west also and Yoruba transferred to east. Average igbos are dumb in reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by wtfcoded: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
velai:
A bu mu onye L..u, nke di na okpuru Ihiala local government area, n'ala Anambra state. Asusu igbo n'amasikwa m ofuma ofuma. I choo ka anyi sukaa, anyi asukaa. I chokwa ka anyi dekaa, anyi edekaa, maka na abu mu nwa afo igbo. o kwa nwayi na acho okwunuka na asi nwunye di ya nye ya mmanu ka o were taa osukwu.
"onye akpakwala nwa agu aka no odu, ma o di ndu ma o nwuru anwu", "a tuoro omara, o mara; ma a tuoro ofeka, o fenye isi na ohia"
Deeme godu maka asusu igbo a i dere. Asusu igbo ga adi!
o ya mere i ji akpari umu nne gi?
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Ojiofor: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gotze1:
Stupidity is when you say a military governors govern because they were igbos. Do you know how many northerners that govern in Lagos and in South East. Do you know how many yorubas that govern in the North and South East Asia governor under military. Now my question to you, were they elected by the people or transferred just as northerners were transferred to the west also and Yoruba transferred to east. Average igbos are dumb in reasoning.

It is a historical fact that two Igbo military gentlemen governed Lagos state which you previously and foolishly denied that no Igbo man have ever ruled Lagos state.You dont count military governors but you count military presidents?

Gotze1:

Shame fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
wtfcoded:

o ya mere i ji akpari umu nne gi?
Ife ahu m dere, abughikwa mkpari biko. Kama, ife m n'ekwu bu na anyi bu ndi igbo ga ebu uzo dozicha ala anyi, tupu anyi a gaa idozi ala ndi ozo.
Mana oburu na owutere gi, NDO NWA NNA!
Ka udo chia!
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by deomelo: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

80% of deposits in GT bank are by SE and SS. 70% of Lagos local loans are from Diamond, Zenith and Fidelity, all Igbo banks. Come again with another excuse? Useless things!

If these afonjas have sense, they will be thanking this Igbo man for borrowing from GTB because he is paying over 15% on interest; extra money for yorubaas. If doesn't borrow it, where will your GT bank make money from? Ndi afonja ewekwa aku n uche?

Apart from the fact that you people are the best, the richest, the owner of Lagos and ABUJA, you are also very great and industrious when it comes to FIGURES AND STATISTICS

IGBO KWENU grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by deomelo: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gotze1:

Huge understatement. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Gotze1: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

It is a historical fact that two Igbo military gentlemen governed Lagos state which you previously and foolishly denied that no Igbo man have ever ruled Lagos state.You dont count military governors but you count military presidents?

Shame fall on you!
Mumu, do I look like someone that will take military governors as people that govern Lagos? Shame on you. Oya carry drum and prepare nsala because military govt transferred two igbo military governors to Lagos.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Ojiofor: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gotze1:
Mumu, do I look like someone that will take military governors as people that govern Lagos? Shame on you. Oya carry drum and prepare nsala because military govt transferred two igbo military governors to Lagos.

You are nothing but a dunce,your opinion can never replace fact.
You said I lied in this your very post below that Kanu and Ebitu have never governed Lagos as military administrators instead of you to apologize for your ignorance and move on you are here running your mouth.

Gotze1:

I am done with you because I have seen you are without honour.

1 Like

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by reuben79: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
my question is this......wat igbos bring to lagos to developed d lagos?
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Gotze1: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

You are nothing but a dunce,your opinion can never replace fact.
You said I lied in this your very post below that Kanu and Ebitu have never governed Lagos as military administrators instead of you to apologize for your ignorance and move on you are here running your mouth.

I am done with you because I have seen you are without honour.

Mr slowpoke, bring name of democratically elected igbo governor in Lagos for me and not military transferred workers. Going by your dumb definition, many yorubas and northerners have governed all the south east states before. Apoda, yeah, they honour you have is by celebrating a military transferred workers as igbos that govern Lagos. What a dunce. Apology my foot. E no go better for apology. Apology to a dunce like you. Will you tell me if it is only Lagos they were transferred to. You want apology, come and take it na. Obo idanre lasan.

1 Like

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by proxillin(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Capital Oil Investments in Lagos owned by Ifeanyi Ubah that pays over 15 billion in taxes and duties a year. Afonja OP, are these owned by multi-nationals, eh Afonja?

Shut up. Capital oil is oil money. Is Igbo the only barron in Nigeria? Is capital has an office in Nigeria. Who is he paying the 15billion to?

Is Capital oil mining or has oil field in Lagos?

Please dont bring oil money to the argument. We have many Mallams and Yoruba oil barrons in Lagos. Otedola, Tinubu. Lets not add them to the argument.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Ojiofor: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
[s]Mr slowpoke, bring name of democratically elected igbo governor in Lagos for me and not military transferred workers. Going by your dumb definition, many yorubas and northerners have governed all the south east states before. Apoda, yeah, they honour you have is by celebrating a military transferred workers as igbos that govern Lagos. What a dunce. Apology my foot. E no go better for apology. Apology to a dunce like you. Will you tell me if it is only Lagos they were transferred to. You want apology, come and take it na. Obo idanre lasan[/s].
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
proxillin:

Shut up. Capital oil is oil money. Is Igbo the only barron in Nigeria? Is capital has an office in Nigeria. Who is he paying the 15billion to?

Is Capital oil mining or has oil field in Lagos?

Please dont bring oil money to the argument. We have many Mallams and Yoruba oil barrons in Lagos. Otedola, Tinubu. Lets not add them to the argument.

Afonja low IQ....he is in downstream sectors, not upstream. So purely business.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
laudate:

Gotze1 is just engaging in blind Igbo-phobism smiley
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by proxillin(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja low IQ....he is in downstream sectors, not upstream. So purely business.
Flatty brain. and the downstream sectors are dealing in waterstream not oil right? Typical Igbo
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Once again, afonja must respect and obey Oba of Lagos

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Gotze1: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:

Gotze1 is just engaging in blind Igbo-phobism smiley
Mumu, I will take all of you serious when you provide name of democratically elected igbo governor by the people of Lagos not military transferred worker like ebitu and the other.
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
Mumu, I will take all of you serious when you provide name of democratically elected igbo governor by the people of Lagos not military transferred worker like ebitu and the other.
Igbo people were elected into Lagos house of reps

1 Like

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Gotze1: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
zenmaster:

Igbo people were elected into Lagos house of reps
So you can't? Good day
Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
So you can't? Good day
Respect the constitution

1 Like

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by planetzoom: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
If lagos is owned by igbos,why are all the major streets towns and location bearing yoruba names,why are most of the political leaders yorubas,and why is Yoruba the compulsory language in lagos schools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
planetzoom:
If lagos is owned by igbos,why are all the major streets towns and location bearing yoruba names,why are most of the political leaders yorubas,and why is Yoruba the compulsory language in lagos schools
Be respectful to the Oba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fintiri: PDP’s Focus Now Is On National Convention, Not Secondus’ Fate / Fashola Commissions 103 New Ultra Modern Classrooms (pictures) / Discussion On Aljazeera About Fuel Subsidy Removal & #occupynigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.