Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (52335 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2017
bizme:

Men are polygamous by nature, especially if you know a thing or two about evolution and materialism. This saying however refers to the nature latent in all of us, the natural instinct. There is however a choice component of our humanity that always overrides out natural instinct. So, yes, for the purpose of society we can regard polygamy as a choice. Except that a choice is often not a choice but a reflection of a general societal acceptance. Roll back our time by a few decades and ask Africans the same question and you'd get a different answer.

In the past, polygamy was generally acceptable and monogamy was frowned upon especially if as a man you had the means.
In our generation and in our 'Anglicized' country polygamy is unacceptable and monogamy acceptable.

In the end it is a matter of perspective and who you ask.
As for me, and for economic reason, and because I do not relish the idea of spending the good part of my life settling matters between warring wives, and because it is easier to build my life with one woman that i can completely trust, monogamy is my deal.

Anyone can be polygamous.
If women are naturally monogamous, every woman would naturally stick to one man. But we know that's not the case.

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2017
pocohantas:

If women are naturally polygamous, every woman would naturally stick to one man. But we know that's not the case.

I like the way you reason.
It will however be helpful to separate how evolution biologists (plural sexual partners) would define polygamy and how a sociologist might (sexually mature adults living together as a unit).

And yes, anyone can (actually is) polygamous. I guess our choice makes all the difference.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
UlrikVandram:

And your "god" was a nonce who impregnated a 13 year old Mary but was too much of a b itch to take credit so he blamed it on a "holy ghost". grin

It's funny how the girl in question is clarifying her statements yet you bums are here masturbating over her issue. Not that I would consider a woman who dresses like than on twitter a Muslim anyway.

There a lot of Islamic prophecies, in the Qur'an and hadith. Not that we are obsessed with them like you re tarded tithe paying no good schmucks! "Show me one prophecy". LOL

Imbe cile.

Am still waiting for you to quote the prophecy, you mentioned your religious period pad called quran and hadith, but you somehow forgot to mention the verses, now is your opportunity.
Joseph was the one who impregnated Mary and not Jesus, you bleeping fool.
Mohammed the retarded sex obsessed charlatan wrote garbage and also plagiarised, mention one of his prophecy or shut the Fvck up.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bidobado:

Am still waiting for you to quote the prophecy, you mentioned your religious period pad called quran and hadith, but you somehow forgot to mention the verses, now is your opportunity.
Joseph was the one who impregnated Mary and not Jesus, you bleeping fool.
Mohammed the retarded sex obsessed charlatan wrote garbage and also plagiarised, mention one of his prophecy or shut the Fvck up.

Just prophecies about the last day you can see around you. There are hadiths about prophecies the prophet made that came to pass during his time. Not that we care about prophecies or miracles as much as you confused unstable lot do.

"The Hour will not be established (1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine, (2) till about thirty liars appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's messenger, (3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of religious scholars) (4) earthquakes will increase in number (5) time will pass quickly, (6) afflictions will appear, (7) killing will increase, ( 8 ) till wealth will be in abundance - so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his zakat, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, ‘I am not in need of it.’, (9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings, (10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, ‘Would that I were in his place!’, (11) and till the sun rises from the West. So, when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As Allah says,) ‘No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its faith...’ (Quran 6:158)" (Bukhari)
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Just prophecies about the last day you can see around you. There are hadiths about prophecies the prophet made that came to pass during his time. Not that we care about prophecies or miracles as much as you confused unstable lot do.

"The Hour will not be established (1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine, (2) till about thirty liars appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's messenger, (3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of religious scholars) (4) earthquakes will increase in number (5) time will pass quickly, (6) afflictions will appear, (7) killing will increase, ( 8 ) till wealth will be in abundance - so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his zakat, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, ‘I am not in need of it.’, (9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings, (10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, ‘Would that I were in his place!’, (11) and till the sun rises from the West. So, when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As Allah says,) ‘No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its faith...’ (Quran 6:158)" (Bukhari)

Lol crap.. Mohammed the paedophile, illiterate and violent sex obsessed maniac. What about the 70 virgins, your stupid Allah has nothing to offer you Depraved souls anything else but Pussy.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bidobado:

Lol crap.. Mohammed the paedophile, illiterate and violent sex obsessed maniac. What about the 70 virgins, your stupid Allah has nothing to offer you Depraved souls anything else but Pussy.

You asked. I replied. I dont care about your typical unoriginal rants.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Explain this shyte in plain terms, show me how this crap correlates with world history, your prophet is a fool and a con man. I will never take the words of a confirmed paedophile and a slave Master serious.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bidobado:

Explain this shyte in plain terms, show me how this crap correlates with world history, your prophet is a fool and a con man. I will never take the words of a confirmed paedophile and a slave Master serious.

Keep ranting. I told you, water off a ducks back small fry.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Keep ranting. I told you, water off a ducks back small fry.

Piss off, Jihadi in waiting. Prick.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bidobado:

Piss off, Jihadi in waiting. Prick.

Have you eaten today?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by henryhemon(m): 3:27am On Dec 08, 2017
makky555:

your number

You disappeared
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
henryhemon:

You disappeared

From where to where kwanu
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by henryhemon(m): 3:50am On Dec 09, 2017
makky555:

From where to where kwanu

The other side.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2017
henryhemon:

The other side.

You're the one who went AWOL
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by henryhemon(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
makky555:

You're the one who went AWOL

Did you check?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
henryhemon:

Did you check?

How was I going to do that??

Knock on your door and ask your wife if you're home? grin grin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by henryhemon(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2017
makky555:

How was I going to do that??

Knock on your door and ask your wife if you're home? grin grin

I did respond and no feedback from you. Guess you Re being too dodgy.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
henryhemon:

I did respond and no feedback from you. Guess you Re being too dodgy.

Hey... angry sad sad angry
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abduljabbar4(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
ibkayee:
Can't get with this kind of thinking 'your religion doesn't work on logic but on basic Islamic principles'

No matter what religion

whats your religion?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abduljabbar4(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Don't hide behind the stupid excuse of woman are more than man bullshit...The ratio of man to woman all over the world is 1:1.5

Your problem is that you guys dont think deeply. its not just about the number. The average 30 year old woman has a very little hope of getting married because most men prefer the younger ones while a man can comfortably wait till he clocks 45 before deciding to find a spouse and he will have a lot to choose from.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abduljabbar4(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
cococandy:
Of course. The hypocrites can’t take what they give
arent you bigger hypocrites?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abduljabbar4(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Are we talking about that religion where it is acceptable, even encouraged for a husband to beat his wife If she errs?

If that lady keeps asking questions I guarantee she'll be out of that religion in a nano second.

That is applicable to all religions especially christianity. im open for a debate
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by ibkayee(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:

whats your religion?
Christianity

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abduljabbar4(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
tintingz:
If men can have multiple wives why can't women have multiple husbands?

I've debated this several times with Muslims.

im glad that you have officially denounced Islam. we now have one less hypocrite
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abduljabbar4(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
sparko1:

Are you OK! So she doesn't have the right to ask a question? So if you abide you must not question! How exactly did you learn to read and write!

are you a christian? if you are, i want you to justify yahwehs killing of young children for killing a bald man and tell me why he did not warn adam and eve when the devil went to decieve them. lol
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by abduljabbar4(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
ibkayee:

Christianity

great.

Now i want you to tell me whether yahweh was right or wrong when he sent two bears to eat some kids alive when they mocked his apostle

Justify yahwehs instruction for the jewa to kill all canaanites, including children and married women and even went further to instruct them to spare the virgins and rape them. its in the old testament

tell me why yahweh didnt warn adam and eve when the devil instructed them to eat the forbidden fruit, knowing fully well that they were naive?

why didnt yahweh just forgive your sins instead of having to sacrifice the life of his precious son?

if you can explain all these to me then i would agree that your religion is logical. sometimes its not all about hating Islam.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by henryhemon(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
makky555:

Hey... angry sad sad angry

There's still a chance to make it right. Go do the needful
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
henryhemon:

There's still a chance to make it right. Go do the needful

Told you about my email account ish
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by henryhemon(m): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2017
makky555:

Told you about my email account ish

Wait! You Re saying you 've no email?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by habsydiamond(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
olosho to fe se orgy.....she no get shame...yeye child...
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Your problem is that you guys dont think deeply. its not just about the number. The average 30 year old woman has a very little hope of getting married because most men prefer the younger ones while a man can comfortably wait till he clocks 45 before deciding to find a spouse and he will have a lot to choose from.
Well done Mr thinker.
Guys do have lots to choose from most time, what constitute to the issue of guys having lots to choose from are those small girls (15_17) with full adult shape in the equation. They shouldn't be thinking of dating at that age. I can marry a 17yrs old girl but a 20+ girls that marry younger guys. That's where the imbalance in the ratio comes from.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2017
henryhemon:

Wait! You Re saying you 've no email?

No... I'm saying I have a problem with my email account

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.