Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (52610 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by ghanaman5050: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Equal right

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Richardabbey(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Am Okay Wit It , I Pray My Daughter Marry 4 Rich Billionaires / Otedola Grand Son / Dangote Grand Son / Bill Gate Grand Son / And Maybe Beyonce Son
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
pdpisGONE:
she is not a good muslim, how can you leave your hair outside and call yourself muslim, how can you challenge what is there in THE Qur'an, stop listenning TO non-muslim because they can'T carry your burde in the last day as they will aslo have to carry theirs, if you believe in ALLAH and muhammad as a propet, then accept the rules of Allah over you, ALLAH KNOWS WHAT YOU know not,
am sure you are brainwashed by non-muslims
religious fanatic na una they hide do bad pass hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
pdpisGONE:
she is not a good muslim, how can you leave your hair outside and call yourself muslim, how can you challenge what is there in THE Qur'an, stop listenning TO non-muslim because they can'T carry your burde in the last day as they will aslo have to carry theirs, if you believe in ALLAH and muhammad as a propet, then accept the rules of Allah over you, ALLAH KNOWS WHAT YOU know not,
am sure you are brainwashed by non-muslims

Exactly. Immediately after I saw her picture I laughed. I don't even take people like her seriously. But of course expect the jobless Christian southerners of nairaland to take out their frustrations on islam because their life is so miserable.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by pdpisGONE: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
osazsky:
to me she is right and she has a point. stop condemning her. did god create 4 eves, still waiting for a reasonable person to answer that question kudos carry on dear
how mant wives KING SOLOMON,KING DAVID, MOSES. ABRAHAM married, answer me first

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Adamawaswt(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
I guess some ppl should jst stop deceiving them with Mr A married more than one wife.. .
When the king of kings want to bless Adam with partner he kwn y he give him only one wife (eve)
So Where is more than One wife coming from

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
JayB11:

I hope you and your other friend are conscious about what your replies are implying.

And what exactly are they implying?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by francizy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Why would a lady want to marry four men ...
4 deeks shocked na wa o ... lipsrsealed

Why na only diiick they tickle your fancy eh?? tongue
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
When muslim men marry 4wives, they tag it sh!!. Now that pastors are wearing same shoe wetin una go tag am??
Genesis4vs19 "La'mech has two wives for himself, the first is Aa'dah and the second is Bila'lah"
*BACK TO THE TOPIC* Dear ladies we sympathize with you, perhaps it has been know right from time that women are more populous than men. What if we now strike on the basis of "a man for a woman" who will marry the left women??
Inspite, other reports make it vivid, that death rate of men is alarming compare to that of women.
Prophet Muhammad (may Allah exalt his mention) married sawdah bint zama'a, zaynab bint khuzaymah, salama bint umayyah among others cuz they lost their husbands and there was no one to take care of them.
YET! men are imployed to be lenient with their wives,be kind to them and shouldn't prejudice equity amongst them, as they shall be accountable for this on the day of resurrection.

You as an Imam how many widows are in your harem? Hypocrisy of the second order.

Hajima dear, I sign up as your second husband. You will be spending six days of the week in my house. The other three can manage the rest. The responsible for your upkeep and I take the real job.

Dear Halima send me your logo.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by harbjar(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Benita27:
Do you have the names "Adam" and "Eve" in your Koran?. Just confused. That being said, you either accept your religious doctrines or change religion.
Yes we have those names
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
MightySparrow:

You as an Imam how many widows are in your harem? Hypocrisy of the second order.

Hajima dear, I sign up as your second husband. You will be spending six days of the week in my house. The other three can manage the rest. The responsible for your upkeep and I take the real job.

Dear Halima send me your logo.

Even the most morally decayed Muslim wouldn't stoop so low as to look at an ugly self hating frog like you let alone consider coi tus with you. Sex starved monkey.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
When muslim men marry 4wives, they tag it sh!!. Now that pastors are wearing same shoe wetin una go tag am??
Genesis4vs19 "La'mech has two wives for himself, the first is Aa'dah and the second is Bila'lah"
*BACK TO THE TOPIC* Dear ladies we sympathize with you, perhaps it has been know right from time that women are more populous than men. What if we now strike on the basis of "a man for a woman" who will marry the left women??
Inspite, other reports make it vivid, that death rate of men is alarming compare to that of women.
Prophet Muhammad (may Allah exalt his mention) married sawdah bint zama'a, zaynab bint khuzaymah, salama bint umayyah among others cuz they lost their husbands and there was no one to take care of them.
YET! men are imployed to be lenient with their wives,be kind to them and shouldn't prejudice equity amongst them, as they shall be accountable for this on the day of resurrection.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by pdpisGONE: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
osazsky:
religious fanatic na una they hide do bad pass hypocrite
yes , accepted , ready to obey the rules and regulation of ALLAH OVER ME, infact i can't pay ALLAH . for my creation, do you know what amount of energy enerGy needed to cRate a lifeless matter as big as one human being. chck e =mc2, einsteins equations and you will see what ALLAH HAS DONE FOR YOU, , CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH IS THAT IN MONETARY VALUES? amd above ALLAH , ALSO GIVE LIFE TO YOU AN CONTINUE TO PROVIDE FOR YOU. WE APPRECIATE THIS AND WORSHIP ALLAH

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by legendary2090(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Very Sarcastic bae!!
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by almarthins(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
If u ask meeee, na who I go ask?

Wait a minute o! The gurl ask smtin sensible. Even Jesus said from the begin God made Adam n eve. It wasn't eves.. He added that God didn't design wives for men, that it was just his permissive will.the advent of Jesus ended that arrangement sha! If una like make una quote me. Thumbs up for that Muslim girl

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
dear don't mind them because they have 7 virgins waiting for them in the after life they are quick to condemn you. if u read your quoran very well u will discover that many pro boys are waiting for you in the after life just be patient and disregard these useless Muslim men

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by lucianohase(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
LOL I love this

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Your god is Satan. grin

Confused Sun god worshipping Sun day church going tithe paying brainless pigs. grin

4 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
almarthins:
If u ask meeee, na who I go ask?

Wait a minute o! The gurl ask smtin sensible. Even Jesus said from the begin God made Adam n eve. It wasn't eves.. He added that God didn't design wives for men, that it was just his permissive will.the advent of Jesus ended that arrangement sha! If una like make una quote me. Thumbs up for that Muslim girl

And she's a Muslim because she says she is?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
osazsky:
dear don't mind them because they have 7 virgins waiting for them in the after life they are quick to condemn you. if u read your quoran very well u will discover that many pro boys are waiting for you in the after life just be patient and disregard these useless Muslim men

And you're a useful christian. What have you done with your life? You're worthless and ugly. Kill yourself and donate to the planet. grin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by iluvpomo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
She has a point, from their perspective.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=FTrebirth post=62563959][/quote]

Look at this ugly fat nosed nincompoop grin

Your face is funnier than the picture you posted grin

Sexually frustrated monkey.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
pdpisGONE:

yes , accepted , ready to obey the rules and regulation of ALLAH OVER ME, infact i can't pay ALLAH . for my creation, do you know what amount of energy enerGy needed to cRate a lifeless matter as big as one human being. chck e =mc2, einsteins equations and you will see what ALLAH HAS DONE FOR YOU, , CAN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH IS THAT IN MONETARY VALUES? amd above ALLAH , ALSO GIVE LIFE TO YOU AN CONTINUE TO PROVIDE FOR YOU. WE APPRECIATE THIS AND WORSHIP ALLAH
am not a Muslim y are u mentioning Allah I only know God, pks change that phrase" what Allah has done for you" and carry ur Allah comot for my mention this regard

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by delishpot: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

So basically, if they don't fuc.k them, they will not help/take care of them grin typical. A woman /Widow needs help she is offered the dick first or Nothing.

4 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
osazsky:
am not a Muslim y are u mentioning Allah I only know God, pks change that phrase" what Allah has done for you" and carry ur Allah comot for my mention this regard

slowpoke. Allah is Arabic for God like what you call Chukwu in igbo. Your hatred has eaten your brain and made you incapable of learning anything useful. Jobless monkey.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
I stand with her I can't see why a man will keep 4 or more women in a house just to have different choice every night.. We are crying for gender equality women should also have there's

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Ashley86400: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Stop equating yourselves with men, women should understand that fact.

The day u marry men and start taking care of their needs, that day u know u have the right to marry as much men as u can and be the head, but until then, just shut your smelling mouth.

"Stop equating yourselves with men?"
Where are you from? The 1800s?

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by MightySparrow: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Even the most morally decayed Muslim wouldn't stoop so low as to look at an ugly self hating frog like you let alone consider coi tus with you. Sex starved monkey.

Olopa, ewo n t'epe? You are not Halima. I like my own Halima here. I don't have to wait for houris ( 72 virgins) in Al - jaanah. Abi Halima be your hmm?

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
I stand with her I can't see why a man will keep 4 or more women in a house just to have different choice every night.. We are crying for gender equality women should also have there's

Men are crying for gender equality? grin

I swear you silly little plonkers will say any re tarded thing to support anything that goes against Muslims or the north grin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
as far as its not in my bible I don't care to know, if its Latin or Arabic I only understand English and in my bible I only know God Almighty the creator, Jehovah yaweh and Jesus Christ the saviour and the holy spirit my comforter leave my mention

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Look at this ugly fat nosed nincompoop grin

Your face is funnier than the picture you posted grin

Sexually frustrated monkey.

uncle garuba the moooslim goat rapist. grin grin

allaaauwabaaa!

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
MightySparrow:

Olopa, ewo n t'epe? You are not Halima. I like my own Halima here. I don't have to wait for houris ( 72 virgins) in Al - jaanah. Abi Halima be your hmm?

Is it your father that promised me 72 virgins? How do you Im becile expect me to take you seriously when you can't post Facts? News flash, the 72 virgin story is a myth and not supported by any accepted Islamic source.

This just proved my point, you're re tarded and ugly. As if there was any doubt.

I repeat, as confused as she is she will never touch a real life quasimodo like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.