Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Need Help With This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With This (1057 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With This by calmnquiet(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello good evening Nlanders
I need someone to assist me on how to go about buying ethereum and how I can sell later.
Thankfully
Re: I Need Help With This by greatnaija01: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
go to

nairaomm.com
they sell and also exchange. Once you get there, buy BTC into your blockchain and then exchange it for etheruem. thats all. its easy on blockchain

But I recently sold BITCOIN to them, this year but now bitcoin is over 8000usd and I can not sell again cos am waiting for it to get to 15k. I have less than 200btc left.

calmnquiet:
Hello good evening Nlanders
I need someone to assist me on how to go about buying ethereum and how I can sell later.
Thankfully
Re: I Need Help With This by calmnquiet(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
go to

nairaomm.com
they sell and also exchange. Once you get there, buy BTC into your blockchain and then exchange it for etheruem. thats all. its easy on blockchain

But I recently sold BITCOIN to them, this year but now bitcoin is over 8000usd and I can not sell again cos am waiting for it to get to 15k. I have less than 200btc left.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help With This by Pinkblue(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
go to

nairaomm.com

do you know what 200 btc is?
Re: I Need Help With This by Creamybabe(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2017

Why not sell the $200btc and wait for it to get 15k then u ll buy?
Re: I Need Help With This by greatnaija01: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
bro DO YOU KNOW WHEN I DISCOVERED CRYPTOCURRENCY?

Darkweb 2011 June. pls check bitcoin price as at then so you understand where am coming from.

Pinkblue:
do you know what 200 btc is?

(1) (Reply)

5 Businesses That Will Bring You More Money In 2018 / Did You Achieve Your Goals For The Year? / Start 2018 With A Strategic BUSINESS BANG! Professional Website At A Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.