Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah (23734 Views)

PDP Won’t Accept ‘fake Results’ In 2019 – Secondus / We Will Not Accept Ranching Talk More Of A Ban - MACBAN / Why Nigerian Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Ezigbonmadu: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2017
dadavivo:
Checkout what Northerners are doing to Afonjas

You're cursed with foolishness, it was passed to you through your ancestors. What has 'Afonja' got to do with cows in Benue?

If we look closely, one will not be surprised to find out that it is your immediate and extended family that are perpetually raped and murdered by those rampaging Fulani marauders. Yet you're here proudly displaying how stupid you are. Shame!
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Chukazu: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Xisnin:

SMH
Governors decide to stop the senseless killing of their people and all
you are concerned about is meat supply.

You even claimed that they don't know what they want.
Herdsmen Advocate, if you are sincerely ignorant, the
two primary reasons is to STOP THE KILLINGS and
SAFEGUARD THE LIVELIHOOD OF FARMERS.

If you still can't get it, then you need serious help.

your emotions are ruling over your head.

did you see where I stated that there need to education to improve the low rapot between the herdsmen and their host community?

typical problem of ours... everyone finding fault, nobody bears solution
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by dadavivo: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

You're cursed with foolishness, it was passed to you through your ancestors. What has 'Afonja' got to do with cows in Benue?

If we look closely, one will not be surprised to find out that it is your immediate and extended family that are perpetually raped and murdered by those rampaging Fulani marauders. Yet you're here proudly displaying how stupid you are. Shame!
you're the one who is cursed, using igbo username to scam people, making them think you're Igbo. It shows how useless Afonja you are.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by dadavivo: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Chukazu:

did you see where I stated that there need to education to improve the low rapot between the herdsmen and their host community?

guy are you alright? How do you want to educate people who believes that cows are not meant to be in a ranch. This madness have to stop.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by joeyfire(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2017
ollysaks:
Oya vex and carry your cows to Ekiti state.

Tell them there that you can't ranch your cattle .

See if Fayose, will not use the for stomach infrastructure grin

Post of the year

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Xisnin(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Chukazu:

Emotion is a trait common to all functioning humans,
I am sorry that you lack such, you need urgent psychological help.

What kind of a man prioritise eating meat over human's life?

What the hell is "rapot"?
Q:[/b]What should we do about herdsmen invading farmlands and wreaking havoc on community?
[b]Sensible Answer
: Ban the free movement of Livestocks
Your Answer: Let us waste our scarce resources to educate people who hates education in the first place
and improve "rapot" between herdsmen and their victims and hopefully, the herdsmen in their magnanimity will show
mercy and reduce their killings.

Perhaps you skipped your civics class, one of the most important reason for a government's
existence is providing security i.e reigning in aggressors through law or force.
A government who begs and appeals to the generosity of arrogant assailants instead of
forcing them into submission is no government at all.

You just described your thinking process: having an anti-solution perspective
to every social issue. You are the one finding fault with a perfect solution.

Whenever people try to take the bull by the horn, your response will always be
to maintain the status quo while throwing up gibberish irrelevant terms to
mask your true intentions.
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Ezigbonmadu: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
dadavivo:
you're the one who is cursed, using igbo username to scam people, making them think you're Igbo. It shows how useless Afonja you are.

Is that the best response you can give? Lame! So all English monikers on Nairaland are from Britain? The last time I checked, dadavivo is not a potor republic name. Why are you this stupid?

Find my my previous comment below again. See if you can respond with little sense this time around. Morron grin

Ezigbonmadu:

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by coolscott(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2017
emmie14:

You guys should stop media fight and face the realities. The issue here is not about Yoruba and Igbo perpetual misery and hatred towards each other but Fulani's mischief , misconduct and public nuisance to farms in the middle belt and South in general . Rather than condemning evil you chose insults between Yoruba Igbos. Shame on you. Real elites of Igbos and Yorubas are busy with positive reasoning consigning issues that matters. Respect yourselves.
Exactly my thoughts. There was no need to begin abusing another person. To go off the issue just to call someone 'afonja'
Totally unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by IkpuMmadu: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Chukazu:

I expect any serious state that is clamoring for ranches to build it own ranch and rear it own cattle ,then you can now ban illegal trespassing.

as it stands every state still depends on these Fulanis cattle for livestock supplies,that is what has emboldened them to flout any law

Anambra is doing that
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by BudeYahooCom: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2017
coolscott:
[s]
Daboom
I notice Igbos are the only ones here that abuse other people even when those agree with their position.

That in my view define the state of being abusive

So revealing his ethnic group is what drained the sense from what he said in your view.

All the significant areas in which he agrees with you are suddenly not sensible anymore up to the point that you find it alright to call him and ewedu-guzzling ethnic bigot.

So who has put on the robe of an ethnic bigot by this action?

Do you know how hard it is in life to get others to agree with you on stuff?[/s]

You are a cantankerous irredeemable buffoon. You and The nylon-shiit throwing dumbster you are massaging his ego was trying to paint the Igbos as those responsible for fulani riding roughshod over the rest of the country and your dumb skulls in yorubaland particularly. Then we Igbo rightfully reminded him (and your impervious skull) that you yorubas brough the fulani scourge you are lamenting about upon everyone else.

You elected the fulani herdsmen into power and empowered them to kill you and then you blame the Igbos for your idiocy?

No you don't do that, we'll simply smack your ewedu skull and reboot the 2015 memory you are conveniently try to forget. grin
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by dominusgai(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Chukazu:

I don't think you read the entire article...I actually read it on the original site before now..so read and put sentiment aside.

the question is what is the way forward? the governor talking about ranches are most playing to the gallery, they don't even know what they want.
Brother, whether they are playing gallery or not, it is not the herdsmen business.
The demand for meat should not be a yardstick for them committing atrocities.
As for the way forward, I don't see a problem with that. If them moving out causes scarcity of meat, innovative people will come. And one of two things will happen.
1)Individuals within the state will build the ranches as businesses. That would be bad for the herdsmen because the indegines would finally realise the profit in meat rearing and not allow them back.
2) Demand for alternative meat like grasscutters and rabbits will boom. When beef is not available, people would look for alternative. And the rearing of these alternatives are quite easy.

Notice the only claim they could muster was that the federal government owned the water not the land. OK then, let them keep their animals on the water and not come to the land. It is the state government, even the local government that owns the land. The Federal government cannot use any land without permission from the state government.
The truth is that they are not as indispensable as they believe they are. Let them move with their meat and they would feel it more.
In fact it would even affect them here. Muslims don't eat meat killed by other religion, they have to be a prayer said on the animal before it is killed. That is one of the reasons they are in charge of meat, so Muslims can eat meat anywhere they are in Nigeria. By the time non Muslims take over the trade, they won't consider whether a prayer is said over the meat before it is killed or not. Then Muslims won't have meat to eat.
And finally, it is not the job of the government to be involved in business, only make policies that will allow businesses to thrive. This our mentality of government providing all solutions to our problems is detrimental. The best the government should do is lobby the top businessmen to invest in ranches in their state, not do it themselves. The policy of ranch owning is a thriving policy that would be good for business. it is left for the indegines of the state to take advantage of it, not the government.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by mujaya1(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2017
kaleam:
I'm also a fulani, but if I were d president, I would have ordered for it to happen, and use the airforce to bomb any offender...

how can you reject ranching when your people are out there looking for trouble.

Allowing headsmen to roam about is a threat to national peace and security...

oya, my people, come and insult me but I remain fulani and won't ever support headsmen.
fulani are also a nigeria citizen, they have the right to go anywhere in the country and if they insist fulani should stop open grazing also southern people stop coming to north for greaner pasture because there number is treat to our security in north, we want arewa republic, proudly fulani.
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Ataegbiti: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2017
mujaya1:
fulani are also a nigeria citizen, they have the right to go anywhere in the country and if they insist fulani should stop open grazing also southern people stop coming to north for greaner pasture because there number is treat to our security in north, we want arewa republic, proudly fulani.
Stop and reason like a sensible 21st century human being. People, human beings, not cattle, have the right to move any where. And even with People, barging into my house/property uninvited is trespass.
You allow cattle to graze untamed, eat up farmer's crops, compact the soil, chase out wild game that we hunt, and you put that a par with the Fulani's freedom of movement?
Not to talk of the danger Fulani herdsmen pose to safety of lives and property in their host communities. The gun/machete -wielding, trigger-happy Fulanis deliberately violate people knowing they are above the law.
Do you just like/love violence, hate peace or do you claim to be ignorant of all these atrocities? If you are not afflicted by any of these, suggest a way forward toward peace.
You want Arewa Republic. Restructure! You won't restructure. Let the Igbos go! You won't. Embrace civilized/modern ways of life! You won't. I mean, is there a way to coexist peacefully with people of other culture/tribe that you can think of?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Turbocharged: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2017
factsandfigures:
I am interested in what the Federal Government will say!

They won't have any thing meaningful to say.
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Turbocharged: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2017
I now see the reason why Ipob want their own country
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by omoharry(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ataegbiti:

Stop and reason like a sensible 21st century human being. People, human beings, not cattle, have the right to move any where. And even with People, barging into my house/property uninvited is trespass.
You allow cattle to graze untamed, eat up farmer's crops, compact the soil, chase out wild game that we hunt, and you put that a par with the Fulani's freedom of movement?
Not to talk of the danger Fulani herdsmen pose to safety of lives and property in their host communities. The gun/machete -wielding, trigger-happy Fulanis deliberately violate people knowing they are above the law.
Do you just like/love violence, hate peace or do you claim to be ignorant of all these atrocities? If you are not afflicted by any of these, suggest a way forward toward peace.
You want Arewa Republic. Restructure! You won't restructure. Let the Igbos go! You won't. Embrace civilized/modern ways of life! You won't. I mean, is there a way to coexist peacefully with people of other culture/tribe that you can think of?
Nice question.
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Cjrane2: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fulani won't accept ranching.......but they will accept taking cows to graze on people's farm and crops?

Well, the fight against Fulani will be a long drawn out one.

BTW.......why is FG bent on getting them land in the south for "ranching"? ..These people have serious guts.....

Nigerians better wake up and fight for your survival now or Fulani will do to all tribes in the south what they have done to the Hausa Kingdoms and many northern tribes

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Bukalisman(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaleam:
I'm also a fulani, but if I were d president, I would have ordered for it to happen, and use the airforce to bomb any offender...

how can you reject ranching when your people are out there looking for trouble.

Allowing headsmen to roam about is a threat to national peace and security...

oya, my people, come and insult me but I remain fulani and won't ever support headsmen.

God bless you
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by emmie14: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2017
coolscott:

Exactly my thoughts. There was no need to begin abusing another person. To go off the issue just to call someone 'afonja'
Totally unnecessary
Flat head as case may be.
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Cjrane2: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Mbediogu:

What they call open grazing of livestock is also open destruction of people's farms.

Exactly.
They know their intention is to wipe out the source of livelihood of the people and make them destitute in their own land.

They disguise their intention to destroy people's farm with the codename "open grazing"

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by tck2000(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Nigeria Army Refurbished Tanks And APC Igirigi / APC NWC Meets In Abuja Over Power Sharing & Formation Of New Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.