Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) (22385 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by johnstar(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62559561:
Happy birthday Mr Former President.
Many more beautiful years ahead Sir.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature. . . . .

Try pay for advert na
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
happy birthday GEJ and congrats Mr projects. Of course BMC crew hates any thread like this...... they be pretenting as if they are using GLO and network is bad as usual

Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wow happybrithday to you sir you are we are the same month
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
JONA JONA!
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Biodup: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
God bless you more. Happy birthday sir Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by totorimi: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
What shall we say of Bubu after he leaves power
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
This man Goodluck Jonathan is the best thing that ever happened to Almajiris

According to Reno
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
byemx06:

bro I don't ve problem with Goodluck ooooo
if you call me zombie definitely you not far from one we all Nigeria whether u like am or not
I don't ve a pay master I work for myself and I don't vote have never for once try it bfor and i will never try it I don't even have a voters card sef...........nigga get your fact ryt dos people are father,grand father not youth....I beseech you to stay out of my mention

regards

So you Didn't see any youth there? smh
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by byemx06(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=kkko post=62561925]
So you Didn't see any youth there? smh[/quot
enjoy bro....
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
origima:

Shameless people everywhere. Whose enemy? So to u Big man buhari and big man Jonathan are enemies? They are only clashing in interest so go and drink ur poor gari with rotten palm kernel and sleep jooo
Painment
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by 2shure: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
thief
ole
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jona Na atom ka suger ,Ona tom rigirigi
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by MRSHYCAT(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62559561:
Happy birthday Mr Former President.
Many more beautiful years ahead Sir.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature. . . . .

uncle its becoming very clear to me that you have an agenda of sending me out of nairaland with this your barbeque advert. brother I don tire eh!!! all the threads here na barbeque full am and yet you can't share this barbeque among me and my e-brothers here at least to make us happy lol...
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by theo1477(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birth day to you our President, we miss your great and wonderful leadership rule.
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who will come out and tell me dat Nigerians are not missn dis man
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by NonsoPlatinum: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&t=4s&list=PL1UutY7_uGmtEGSsfb34VMHIHePjy67xV&index=8
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Moonland100(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2017
HBD TO MY BIRTHDAY MATE. LLLNP IN JESUS NAME
Re: Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Mr. Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan happy Birthday too many more blessings ahead of you and you may grow in wisdom i the name of Jesus, Amen once again happy birthday and God bless you and your wife and your family. grin cheesy wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Builds 1000-Bed Mother & Child Hospital In Owerri / 2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko / Buhari’s Presidency: We’ve Nothing To Show For Being In Power –North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.