Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (157682 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
missyb08:

Seriously babe, what the guy texted there is silly. No offense oooo oga
According to nairaland standard, his comments is still nice. Come to romance section. No one will tell you before you pack your loads grin
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
A loveless generation.

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Swagahyk(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Someone's future wife

1 Like

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by SpComedy: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Brethrens let's join him and press the rod.....
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by victor8269: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
Is it not paining her?
Pain or sweet?. Babe, u should know better na
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by missyb08(f): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
According to nairaland standard, his comments is still nice. Come to romance section. No one will tell you before you pack your loads grin
then i better stay off cherie

1 Like

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by victor8269: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
What do you expect when they all wear foam bra?
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by lordprogress: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
He he he Igbo man will say I pity the condition of the bleest rip to the boobs cause nothing go make am stand again
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Drogo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Na boobi dem dey press like thisFunke!Funke!!
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by MarkSole: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Free To Air

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
The claw gang.
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by EscobarSnipes(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]The most painful is that some guy is somewhere wishing that d girl will understand how he loves her. Then when asked she will say she needs a God-fearing man for a husband. When she's done she will come 2 social media and rant about how women are not treated with respect.

2 Likes

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by bengasyll(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Duchessree:
wickedness grin
Wicked abi enjoyment?
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by bengasyll(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
no
Drogo:
Na boobi dem dey press like thisFunke!Funke!!
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Everything is not playing, this is too far, haba, someone daughter, I cant take it
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is why I left Earth
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by delugajackson: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Everything in life has a price. Dude probably got what he payed for.

And I'm like:

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Won't she be inflicted with internal bleeding, with the intensity the guy is squeezing 'em melons
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2017
boobs b like mouka foam wey don nack 30 years...everything debu debu unsexy...
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2017
woh i need to press mine too that guy could cant emplyed in in diary farm to help squeezed cows breast milk because for humans he savage

1 Like

Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by makky555(f): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2017
See as e dey use mozu press d tin angry angry angry

If you want to press, press with respect. Haba!

Mztarstrechy:
What is going on here?I was thinking that the lady will resist him.This hommie is stylishly converting the lady's assets into pressing iron.No need to buy pressing iron again.This one na improvise.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-what-man-did-to-lady-bobs-that-have.html?m=1
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by makky555(f): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
This is why I left Earth

Wow really? So how is Pluto treating you? Greet Thor for me o
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by fof1: 1:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
What is going on here?I was thinking that the lady will resist him.This hommie is stylishly converting the lady's assets into pressing iron.No need to buy pressing iron again.This one na improvise.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-what-man-did-to-lady-bobs-that-have.html?m=1

STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS ARE TWINS. TOMORROW SHE WILL SAY BREAST CANCER AFFLICTED OR SAGGY BREAST,BLAMING CHILDREN'S SUCK
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by 9inches(m): 2:33am On Nov 21, 2017
NeoFeminists will lose their ish over this. shocked

He seems to be checking for cancerous lumps. Perspective.
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:17am On Nov 21, 2017
D bweast lesser found.
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Danelo:
All t hear useless Yoruba girls that's y dea breasts are always like diaper
this one is not Yoruba o. this one that looks like pig can't be Yoruba. Later they to come dey talk say na one gravity dey cause sagging
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:58am On Nov 21, 2017
missyb08:

Seriously babe, what the guy texted there is silly. No offense oooo oga
silly? is he not saying the truth. hypocrites.
what can you as a person offer if not sex?
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by mywells: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2017
ladies are. next to toys
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by samsam2019: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Nigeria, the land of the raging hypocrites. Most of the people talking nonsense just had their b00bs pressed ooo. But because they did it coded they are insisting the lady doing her thang
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Alwaysking: 5:27am On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Is it not paining her?
Come here let me do the same to you grin
Re: Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) by Alwaysking: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2017
missyb08:
Really?
Its true. some women are so useless like the P in psychology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.