Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

"She Stole My Properties And Said There Is Nothing I Can Do": Lady Calls Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Stole My Properties And Said There Is Nothing I Can Do": Lady Calls Out. (362 Views)

Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” / Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"She Stole My Properties And Said There Is Nothing I Can Do": Lady Calls Out. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dubai based Nigerian girl, Emi Oga, took her Snapchat handle to call out Olayomi Temitope Temidayo, accusing her of stealing her brand new iPhone X and Gold chain worth N1.5m and her friend's N3m telling her there is nothing she can do.

According to the victim, the Gold Chain worth 15,000 dirham (N1.5 Million)… and also shared a picture of the iPhone X and Gold Chain Temitope stole from them.

According to details, the theft happened in Dubai, and she’s telling her victim there’s nothing she can do about it.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/she-stole-my-properties-and-said-there.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

SA Court Increased Oscar Pistorius Jail Sentence For Killing Girlfriend / I Wore One Black Trouser For Over 3 Years As An Artist - Tim Godfrey Reveals / Video Of Thierry Henry In Lagos Nigeria Meet Wizkid, Basket Mouth, Taste Jollof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.