Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans (2717 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Who Else Want To Make Crazy Money From Affiliate Marketing? / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans by Jijisalesagent(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

my name is Rufus, am an offline agent from . Jiji is a platform where u can advertise your product and services.

Registration and placing of advert on jiji is free, but u will have to subscribe to our paid packages if u want your product and services to be seen by millions of internet users in Nigeria on all social media platform and popular .

We will publicize your product on all social media, platform like, Google,Facebook, Instagram, tweeter, jiji website, naij.com and popular .

Your advert will be displayed just like jiji's advert you see on your facebook feeds and pop up advert.

For more details and breakdown of our package kindly call or whatapp me on 08118505242.

Re: Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans by Jijisalesagent(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

my name is Rufus, am an offline agent from . Jiji is a platform where u can advertise your product and services.

Registration and placing of advert on jiji is free, but u will have to subscribe to our paid packages if u want your product and services to be seen by millions of internet users in Nigeria on all social media platform and popular .

We will publicize your product on all social media, platform like, Google,Facebook, Instagram, tweeter, jiji website, naij.com and popular .

Your advert will be displayed just like jiji's advert you see on your facebook feeds and pop up advert.

For more details and breakdown of our package kindly call or whatapp me on 08118505242
Re: Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans by Jijisalesagent(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Jiji is Nigeria’s Largest Online Market place with over 25 million unique visitors on the platform. is the most visited ecommerce website in Nigeria.

We provide quite simple solution to selling and buying of products and services

For more details and breakdown of our package kindly call or whatapp me on

Re: Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans by Jijisalesagent(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

For more details and breakdown of our package kindly call or whatapp me on 08118505242.
Re: Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans by Jijisalesagent(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Nairalanders

For more details and breakdown of our package kindly call or whatapp

Re: Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans by kelechisblog(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Come advertise your product on kelechisblog.com.ng
At lowest rate.
Contact me on facebook as kelechi kcee abia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? / Tattoos Idolising.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.