Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (7710 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Bad Guys Over Cool Guys?? / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Tedassie(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Life and circumstance poses us myriads of questions time and time again in matters,as it relates to the fairer gender. Some albeit funny to us guys. The frequently asked question we really just want to get off our chest:what are the reasons girls only love bad boys? It often irritates good guys that all women have an illogical soft spot for massive jerks and they find them very appealing. Although they regret the experience afterward but the soft spot is still there. The appeal, the unpredictability, and masculinity make them go weak on their knees.

1. They Are Unpredictable And It Keeps Them on Edge.

When you are unpredictable you are never boring and who doesn’t want to have unlimited access to fun in life. Unpredictability is greater appeal than wearing nice suits and being very polite.

2. Girls Often Mistake Nice Guys For Weak Guys.
This rumor has been established and they totally feel it. They take nice guys for weak guys(quite an unfair assertion,if you ask me) and this is why girls only love bad guys.

3. Bad Guys Come With Reckless Force Add It Attracts The Opposite S3x To A Much Greater Extent.
They do what their heart desires and are bold. This is the strongest reason why girls are attracted towards bad guys.

4. It Makes Them Feel Good When The Bad Boys Turn Good For Them.

This is something very weird but yes it is true. They want some person who can turn good only for them. It makes them feel loved and desired.

5. Girls Usually Want What They Cannot Have.
This is a tendency that everyone has. They usually ask for things that they cannot have. According to girls, bad boys are attractive as hell and thus they want them badly.

6. Bad Boys Help Them To Step Out Of Line.
Being nice doesn’t help you to be a wanderer or even step out of line. Bad boys help break free the chains and then it feels like free spirit meeting a wild spirit.

7. They Are More Fun And Do Not Require Any Commitments.
These guys are usually fun until and unless they are into commitments. Maximum people do not love commitments these days. All they want is to have fun in life.

8. The Personality Of Good Guys Doesn’t Seem Genuine These Days
It feels like they are faking their decency. It is very hard to be nice in today’s world and this is one of the reasons why they aren’t attracted towards good guys.

9. Bad Guys Are Good With Intimacy.
They are amazing in bed but who knows it. This is often said after they appear sexually appealing and that is enough for a girl to go weak on her knees.

10. Bad Boys Are In Abundance!
Well, it not hard to find a bad boy as they are in abundance. This is simplest of the reasons why girls only fall in love with bad guys.

11. Nice Boys Are Nice To Everyone.
Although this is a good thing but that is the reason nice boys aren’t able to make their woman feel special.

12. The Energy And Aura Around Bad Boys Attracts Girls.
The bad boys are full of energy and this is what a girl wants.

cc: Rocktation,Farano,Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by hakymworld1(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2017
What is the difference btw ThE Good nice guy, and the bad nice guy. And also whats the difference btw the good bad boy and bad good boy?

4 Likes

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by ubunja(m): 2:04am On Nov 21, 2017
ok here is a character study of the nice guy personality:
NICE GUYS ARE CALLED NICE GUYS COZ THEY ACT NICE TO GALS HOPPING TO BE REWARDED WITH SEX.
their mentality:" if a listen long enough to her problems and if i become her shoulder to cry on long enough or if i agree to everything she says and never argue then she will eventually see what a good guy i am and date me"
how they became this way:growing up they are taught the system of good behaviour and rewards by their mothers."hey Prince be NICE to your young sister AND I WILL GET U THIS OR THAT".that lesson becomes engraved on their mind.but it only works with their mothers.
why women hate nice guys:if u are a woman and every guy u meet wants sex from u then that rare good guy who seems to genuinely care is pure gold. but then for the guy to ambush u 8 months down the line and tell u "i always loved u" its like a betrayal.coz u then wonder if he meant all the nice things he said to u or he was just saying them to get in your pants.like all the other guys.

to gals sex is nothing.they can get it anytime like air or water.the most handsome man gets less than 10% of the sex an ugly gal gets.sex is the birthright of women.but the one thing that eludes women is friendship.because women are sexualized its so rare for them to find guys that like them as people not potential fvck mates.its a weakness nice guys exploit. using the friendship angle they enter into the gal's life as a Friend and hope,somewhere down the line,to cross the floor to Fvcker.
that rarely works in the short term.
he will only get his chance when the gal is full after all the sex and wanna settle-usually after her 30s.
and hence we say NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by WebSurfer(m): 3:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Thunder in advance fall on that girl spending all her time with the bad boys for the fun of it hoping to end up with Mr nice guy.

It will be too late to cry when the head is off.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by abbatoir(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
On point!

1 Like

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Dear Guys!!Treat your girlfriend like Toothbrush, don't let anyone touch or use it, only you and you alone. Keep it Clean and Safe.

(I know the girls are Happy now)

Also don't forget to change it every 3 months

20 Likes

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
WebSurfer:
Thunder in advance fall on that girl spending all her time with the bad boys for the fun of it hoping to end up with Mr nice guy.

grin Who broke your heart
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2017
grin
They want boys who are ready to break their hearts grin

Nice one op cool

shocked

1 Like

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by theunnamed: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
There's nothing brutal aboutbany of the points you have given angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by TEAMvido(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
lolz
Nice guys always finish last ....
I tend to pity some guy after being nice and all good to a lady, they end up being heart shattered one way or the other .....
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Earthquake1: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2017
My seal of motherfvcking approval.

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
good boys do not have swag. they go about beggie beggie for love. Bad boys make them roll on the floor and want for more, of course with good sex
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by WebSurfer(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

grin Who broke your heart
Lol...

Not possible anymore
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by purples25(f): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
It is very stupid to want a bad boy.
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Tedassie(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
purples25:
It is very stupid to want a bad boy.
yeah,yeah *rolls eyes*
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Dear Guys!!Treat your girlfriend like Toothbrush, don't let anyone touch or use it, only you and you alone. Keep it Clean and Safe.

(I know the girls are Happy now)

Also don't forget to change it every 3 months
ha ha ha
agreed.

fully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by purples25(f): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tedassie:

yeah,yeah *rolls eyes*

You think otherwise ?
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Tedassie(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2017
purples25:

You think otherwise ?
I remain neutral.
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2017
I detest bad boys, they should not even near me.
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Tedassie(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Purebeerry:
I detest bad boys, they should not even near me.
Good for you... Happy New Year
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Tedassie:
Good for you... Happy New Year
Same to you.
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by morethanadoll(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tedassie:

3. Bad Guys Come With Reckless Force Add It Attracts The Opposite S3x To A Much Greater Extent.
They do what their heart desires and are bold. This is the strongest reason why girls are attracted towards bad guys.

4. It Makes Them Feel Good When The Bad Boys Turn Good For Them.

This is something very weird but yes it is true. They want some person who can turn good only for them. It makes them feel loved and desired.

6. Bad Boys Help Them To Step Out Of Line.
Being nice doesn’t help you to be a wanderer or even step out of line. Bad boys help break free the chains and then it feels like free spirit meeting a wild spirit.

7. They Are More Fun And Do Not Require Any Commitments.
These guys are usually fun until and unless they are into commitments. Maximum people do not love commitments these days. All they want is to have fun in life.

9. Bad Guys Are Good With Intimacy.
They are amazing in bed but who knows it. This is often said after they appear sexually appealing and that is enough for a girl to go weak on her knees.

10. Bad Boys Are In Abundance!
Well, it not hard to find a bad boy as they are in abundance. This is simplest of the reasons why girls only fall in love with bad guys.

12. The Energy And Aura Around Bad Boys Attracts Girls.
The bad boys are full of energy and this is what a girl wants.

cc: Rocktation,Farano,Lalasticlala
And for all of these reasons, these "boys" need to be avoided. All of these characteristics in a man should not be worshipped and/or praised, and will only lead to a girl self-destructing and becoming something that she is not. I'm speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
no. Two touched my heart because am a nice guy though...
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Tedassie(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2018
morethanadoll:

And for all of these reasons, these "boys" need to be avoided. All of these characteristics in a man should not be worshipped and/or praised, and will only lead to a girl self-destructing and becoming something that she is not. I'm speaking from experience.
Agreed...but you can't possibly be an advocate for all 'em girls cos at the end of the day,a girl will still make her choice contrary to your expectation regardless of how you feel about it.

Happy New Year..
Good to see you by the way
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by morethanadoll(f): 1:18pm On May 05, 2018
Tedassie:

Agreed...but you can't possibly be an advocate for all 'em girls cos at the end of the day,a girl will still make her choice contrary to your expectation regardless of how you feel about it.

Happy New Year..
Good to see you by the way

This is true. It was simply good advice, even though they will continue to make whatever choice they want.
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 05, 2018
*SOME* girls
I can't stand so called bad boys and their arrogance
Why would I want such stress in my life when I could get a nice guy who's down to earth? Doesn't make sense to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 05, 2018
Not for me though,I love gentle and responsible looking guys,rugged guys turn me off.
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by futurebillgate(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2018
Am turning into a bad boys
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 05, 2018
I'm not a nice guy angry
Re: 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys by Famousqueen(f): 4:19pm On May 05, 2018
WebSurfer:

hey guy, take it easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years / This Beautifully Endowed Lady's Assets Is Good For The Elders / I Accidently Saw Her Naked Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.