Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) (25471 Views)

Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Guyman02: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Why is this yeye news on FP?

Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
xynerise:
Otuocha sounds like white.... lipsrsealed

Please complete the sentence grin
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Richardabbey(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Apc Are Criminals / Biafrans Are Criminals / Eastern States Are All Criminals / Mr Jubril Is A Criminal . Afonjas Are D Best , They Stand Out Among The Rest
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by twilliamx(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2017
bestman09:

Why involve the governor or the great people of Aguleri. You earlier reported that RASCALS attacked the office, which may be true, but are you sure they are not one of his supporters who were not settled well?

Aguleri get governor ABI anambra get governor?
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by iamleumas: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
feelgoods:
#npowerpastelist

npower should paste the list of candidates on newspaper.

I wonder o
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by twilliamx(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2017
iamleumas:
These people needs to be educated, this same behaviour was what caused the defeat of Nnamdi Kanu. Imagine if at that level he was before the invasion, he was presented as a candidate or supported any candidate openly, he would have been living large now.

Meanwhile,

I want to sell a USA Adsense with $60 inside. Quote me if You're interested

I think you should ADsense to the people of Aguleri. Pun intended
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Gotze1: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2017
nnokwa042:
may Ogun people mine ur skull why must u involve his family
Because he derseved it.
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by PointZerom: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Riversides2003:
This is madness in the highest order, imagine what they would have done if their candidates have lost.These people needs to be educated, this same behaviour was what caused the defeat of Nnamdi Kanu. Imagine if at that level he was before the invasion, he was presented as a candidate or supported any candidate openly, he would have been living large now.

So you believe that a party that won an election will involve themselves in this?.

These are angry APC supporters that are yet to receive their wages.
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2017
We know Tony is capable of this drama, after all, his party or villagers chased away a sitting governor from their community but the result turned out to show that same community voted for the incumbent

Involving the governor in this silly write shows just shows how unintelligent and misinformed Nwoye and his co travelers are

He should get use to the reality and prepare , look for more sponsors as he faces intellectual giants like Soludo and money bags like Uba in the next gubernelections

Drama won't be an asset but records of achievements in private and public life , by the way, I couldn't sight one person wearing the ubiquitous Ojukwu/Obiano attire in the crowd

OneHead:
Rascals in Aguleri in the name of politics

To the glory of God and due credit to Ndi Anambra, the much awaited Nov 18th Governorship Election was held albeit peacfully with an outcome that favours the incumbent and it's party APGA.

Dr. Tony Nwoye - a firm believer in participatory democracy, despite the observable inconsistencies and irregularities that dots the outcome had chosen to respect the decision of the majority of genuine voters and allow Gov Obiano to have a smooth self transition to his second term in office without the distraction of court litigation and further depletion of Anambra now bleeding cum shallow resources by congratulating his elder brother Gov Willie Obiano and assuring him that he won't pursue the case in court.

This statesman and sportsman gesture from a younger brother from Nsugbe, ought to have been appreciated by the Gov and his Aguleri community.

Ordinary, it is expected that the Aguleri community having been the greatest beneficiary and recipient of all the projects and other 'goodies' that this government could offer in its first term (and possibly second term) would have been in a very receptive, accommodating, joyous and celebrating mode.

However, while distant and less benefiting communities from this Government were celebrating the victory of the party, closing political gaps and building bridges of friendship, some youths of Aguleri invaded the constituency office of Hon Dr Tony Nwoye at Aguleri, vandalising, destroying and looting the constituency office at Aguleri barely 48hrs that their son was declared winner and not yet issued a certificate of return.

There is no justification for such unprovoked and unwarranted attack on the person and properties of Dr Tony Nwoye by a Governor, party and community that ought to be happy and celebrating its victory.

The question that will begrudge our minds that I need to ask Obiano, Apga and Aguleri people is this ....

Is this how to be magnimous in victory?

What has Dr Tony Nwoye done to warrant such an unprovoked attack on his person and constituency office?

Those that have taken a normal political contest to the height of diabolic, malicious, violent and fanatic must be cautioned

Let the video speak for itself

SHORT CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exPQCKUuQSw

Watch full Video
http://www.headng.com/2017/11/agulueri-people-attack-tony-nwoyes-office-otuocha/

Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by checkedout: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
Fake afonja news!

Why would they attack Nwoye when they already won the elections?

If any attack happened it is the angry APC thugs asking for balance of their payments and Nwoye abandoned paying them to cut his losses.

Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Referendum50(f): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
You know why PDP lost to APC ?
Most of the PDP faithfuls are Ipobians, and their anger and need for Biafra came after loosing to PMB.

So during the Anambra Election, they stayed back, hoping it will affect anything... Funny enough, the normal APGA members came out, the APC members came out, But the PDPipobians went for Nsala... And because of that, a party they so hate and Despise, became a runner up in their land.

And now, those Ipobians cant accept the reality that APC Is creeping into the East, so they now do what they know best... Hate and Destroy what they cant get their minds around

Your theory is trash...

Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Oloripelebe: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2017
This people are not just civilized, the more reason they come on social media to spill hate and argue blindly grin grin grin

So brown roof deh biafla too grin grin grin
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Referendum50:

Your theory is trash...

I know you are too dumb to reason like normal human being, if not, you would have given you own theory.

But like all ipob miscreants,u'r just too dumb to use ur flat head

Ayam not saying u r dumb, or silly, or idiotic or dat u are a pig, before you run and report me... You know that these shoes fit, and i bliv u MAY wear it
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by shallysgirl: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
This foolish Willie should call his brethren to order. Nansense.
For heaven sakes, Nigerians should learn to be civil.
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
iamleumas:
[s]These people needs to be educated, this same behaviour was what caused the defeat of Nnamdi Kanu. Imagine if at that level he was before the invasion, he was presented as a candidate or supported any candidate openly, he would have been living large now.

Meanwhile,

I want to sell a USA Adsense with $60 inside. Quote me if You're intereste[/s]d

Afonja wished Nnamdi Kanu is defeated. These people are just sick in the head

Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by sirjentul05(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Excuse me, u say name of d place na wetin again? Otuocha ?[b]Excuse me, u say name of d place na wetin again? Otuocha ?[/b]Excuse me, u say name of d place na wetin again? Otuocha ?
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by olowobaba10: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
OP YOU ARE NOT A GOOD SYMPATHISER AND JUST TRYING TO PAINT OBIANO BLACK , WERE THOSE KIDS SENT BY OBIANO AND APGA OR WERE THEY ACTING ON THEIR OWN?
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by olabrad: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
Fake afonja news!

Why would they attack Nwoye when they already won the elections?

If any attack happened it is the angry APC thugs asking for balance of their payments and Nwoye abandoned paying them to cut his losses.

If your brain is not totally dead, you will pay attention to the voice of the commentator at the background. Does that voice not sound like that of an igbo? Anybody who speaks against any igbo-related issue is an afonja to you. You must be high on stupidity.
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by Abagworo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Very stupid of the Aguleri youths. However Obiano is definitely not behind it and may not even know till this moment.
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by LasGidiOwner: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who ask you to explain?

Abagworo:
Very stupid of the Aguleri youths. However Obiano is definitely not behind it and may not even know till this moment.
Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by OlaoyoNaomy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
BUY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Daily Ads ark is the go-to source for high-quality Instagram followers. If you want to boost your organic growth, consider buying real Instagram followers from us. Our followers are delivered quickly and naturally, making them the best option on the market. Check out our deals to get started!

Contact us on WhatsApp at 07012734041 or send a DM to us on Instagram @dailyadsmarketng

Re: Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) by arleck(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2023
OlaoyoNaomy:
BUY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Daily Ads ark is the go-to source for high-quality Instagram followers. If you want to boost your organic growth, consider buying real Instagram followers from us. Our followers are delivered quickly and naturally, making them the best option on the market. Check out our deals to get started!

Contact us on WhatsApp at 07012734041 or send a DM to us on Instagram @dailyadsmarketng
10k followers price ?

Number Of Local Government Per State / Where Is The New Lagos Danfo Bus, 3 Months After? / Akala, Makinde, Others Form Alliance Against Adelabu