Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This (7443 Views)

Buhari Harrasing Obasanjo Becos He Knows Afonjas Will Do Nothing / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot / Beautiful Biafran Cake Afonjas Don't Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by oodualover: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2017
post=62574838:

We are coming to your region to reap you guys off, Just imagine eastern financial transactions figures from 2010-2015 add it to our financial deposits in Southwest state, we dominate in business and industries in your domain grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Southeast total balance from 2010-2015 #4'461'997.51

South west total balance from 2010-2015 #2'593'995.78

effects in both regions

While slums increase in west

Mansions in east cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mansion builders

4 Likes

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2017
This is fact on ground southwestern states can be compare to eastern states read NBS statistics on business transactions[/color][/b]

NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS 2010-2015

BANK CREDIT AND DEPOSIT BY STATES IN NIGERIA

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

From the report bank deposit by states in Southeast from 2010-2015

Bank deposit in Anambra state #1'844'434.75
Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank deposit in Enugu #1'651'741.09
Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

Bank deposit in Imo # 936'606.57
bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

Bank deposit in Abia from #1'031'355.42
bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

Bank deposit in Ebonyi #330'841.52
bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

Bank deposit in Oyo #1'617'678.48
bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

Bank deposit in Ogun #1'204'873.59
bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

Bank deposit in Ondo #821'901.84
credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

Bank deposit in Osun #648'726.72
credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

Bank deposit in Ekiti #301'136.23
credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

Anambra dwarf all your big for nothing states grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by oodualover: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

You should be thanking me for exposing your glorified ghettos to the world. If I don't, you people won't coz you peddle falsehood as though your entire region is better than Dubai, when in actual fact it's decaying and erosion ravaged -- abi why else are you all fleeing the place? Look, Ibadan people are proud of their heritage of old urbanized settlements which you all in your foolishness use in trying to mock them. They even flaunt it coz they're not out to prove shyt to you people. That's why you see them upload such pictures all over the internet. Yet the same Ibadan has more infrastructure than you entire region. The developed part of the city are larger than 10 Enugu cities. #Fact. It's a blend of the old and new. I said it already that till today you people are yet to have any skyscraper that can match Cocoa House in your entire region, after 50-years of its commissioning. Isn't that a sad shame for so-called 'developers'??

More expatriates and foreigners reside in Ibadan than any other city in the SE. #Fact. It's population keep soaring at a rate that your cities combined can't match, inspite of all your campaigns of calumny against her. Your fathers did not 'develop' Ibadan into what it is today so you can't claim any credit for it. Ibadan people are just not chestbeaters like you lots. undecided

Isn't it ironic that in spite of all the derision you people direct towards ibadan and the SW, your people still speak with their feet and head towards there in droves in search of economic sustenance? In other words, your hype don fail woefully.

We are not the ones posting pictures of GRAs and upscale neighbourhoods in our region. Nope. You guys are, yet your people are still fleeing your region. Who's fooling who?

Wow!!! Bro is that Ibadan?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by ashjay001(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2017
wtfcoded:

so success is now measured by refuse dump n brown roofs littered everywhere?
Owo igbe kin run! nke gi.
Anumanu.

Only God knws what he used for ur brains!shocked

Wtf has refuse dump/brown roofs got to do with how successful u areshocked

Ur so-called rich bizmen are flaunting wealth all over d internet, yet we cant find them on forbes top list!

Oyo with its brown roofs n refuse dump, generates more igr than four of ur states combined!
Oponu, oniranu, alainikanse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by chuckdee4(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This...what is stopping you from making Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti like Lagos? Why are you people leaving your mud gutter houses in these states for Lagos? If you claimed you developed Lagos, then develop Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti like Lagos nah. Ironically, you don't see mud houses in Lagos but mud houses are scattered all over Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti, an indication that Lagos is not an Afonja destination and has never been. Had it been, there would be mud houses. And we(see below) that developed Lagos will never ever leave Lagos to afonjas...before you know it, they will turn it to mud village.

Lagos is what it's today because of it's formal capital status and federal presence, Niger Delta oil money, Nigerians' contribution and investments, and multinational presence. Lagos is owned by all Nigerians, just as Abuja is owned by all Nigerians...YOU WILL NEVER HEAR HAUSA-FULANI OR ORIGINAL OWNERS GWARI SAY "ABUJA BELONG TO US DESPITE EL RUFAI PROVIDING DATA AS MINISTER THAT IGBOS OWN OVER 70% OF LAND AND PROPERTIES IN ABUJA." Then why is Afonja case different?

I'm Igbo and I'm embarrassed by your stupidity.
You people on NL are constantly fighting over who developed what and fail to see the bigger picture, all this in-house fighting just makes it easier for the elite (All tribes included) to cart away stolen loot with no accountability. When the people who should be holding them to account are fighting themselves over rubbish like developers, brown roofs and nonsense that will never add value to your lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
chuckdee4:
[s]

I'm Igbo and I'm embarrassed by your stupidity.
You people on NL are constantly fighting over who developed what and fail to see the bigger picture, all this in-house fighting just makes it easier for the elite (All tribes included) to cart away stolen loot with no accountability. When the people who should be holding them to account are fighting themselves over rubbish like developers, brown roofs and nonsense that will never add value to your lives[/s]

4 Likes

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by chuckdee4(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=62577548][/quote]

The truth hurts doesn't it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Rotimik: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
ashjay001:
As a typical ranting half-educated ipob youth, u probably didnt understand all d igr mumbo jumbo being debated!?

Ogun n Oyo are already rising to Lagos levels, seems u just dont get it!

Don't mind him.

Ogun , Oyo and Ondo states are the largest agricultural states in the southern part of Nigeria as we speak.

A lot of economic activities are coming up in these states. Green houses are coming up in several places as more and more people especially white collar workers are embracing agriculture. A substantial part of fruits and tomatoes being consumed throughout Nigeria now come from the SW.

The SW produces and export poultry and fishery products more than any other part of the country.

Also, Ogun State now has the highest number of industries in Nigeria Ogun state is also the highest earner in the extractive industries today.

Infrastructure wise, the SW is experiencing revival. Though slow due to insufficient funds, the intention is there as we can see various massive roads and bridges under construction. Some are already completed.

Osun state is investing heavily in road constructions and modernisation of educational facilities .

Ondo state is also making progress in infrastructural development especially in the areas of road construction and Agriculture. Ondo is a major exporter of cocoa in Nigeria. Their 13 percent derivation is being used judiciously on behalf of the people.

All these activities as well as others not mentioned here would count for the people of SW in the nearest future.
It's already counting as IGR is growing in these states, while more private investments are coming in.

I would want to advise the Igbo people attacking Yoruba people on this forum to go and develop their own region rather than coming here to insult their Yoruba hosts.

I don't know what is going on in Ekiti. I've heard of stomach infrastructure and I wonder what that means. cheesy
ashjay001:
As a typical ranting half-educated ipob youth, u probably didnt understand all d igr mumbo jumbo being debated!?

Don't mind him.

Ogun , Oyo and Ondo states are the largest agricultural states in the southern part of Nigeria as we speak.

A lot of economic activities are coming up in these states. Green houses are coming up in several places as more and more people especially white collar workers are embracing agriculture. A substantial part of fruits and tomatoes being consumed throughout Nigeria now come from the SW.

The SW produces and export poultry and fishery products more than any other part of the country.

Also, Ogun State now has the highest number of industries in Nigeria Ogun state is also the highest earner in the extractive industries today.

Infrastructure wise, the SW is experiencing revival. Though slow due to insufficient funds, the intention is there as we can see various massive roads and bridges under construction. Some are already completed.

Osun state is investing heavily in road constructions and modernisation of educational facilities .

Ondo state is also making progress in infrastructural development especially in the areas of road construction and Agriculture. Ondo is a major exporter of cocoa in Nigeria. Their 13 percent derivation is being used judiciously on behalf of the people.

All these activities as well as others not mentioned here would count for the people of SW in the nearest future.
It's already counting as IGR is growing in these states, while more private investments are coming in.

I would want to advise the Igbo people attacking Yoruba people on this forum to go and develop their own region rather than coming here to insult their Yoruba hosts.

I don't know what is going on in Ekiti. I've heard of stomach infrastructure and I wonder what that means.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Rotimik: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Guestlander:

You love Las gidi don't you? Wait till Eko Atlantic city is fully completed. I bet you will still be on Nairaland shouting Afonja. ..Afonja.
Yes o Bobo mi.
On ta won Lara ni. Won o le ba wa lona .

grin
Guestlander:

You love Las gidi don't you? Wait till Eko Atlantic city is fully completed. I bet you will still be on Nairaland shouting Afonja. ..Afonja.
Yes o Bobo mi.
On ta won Lara ni. Won o le ba wa lona .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by laudate: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Another Igbo investor, a big real estate player based in Enugu is negotiating the second tallest skyscraper in Eko...the hotel I think. We will buy up all that Eko Atlantic City and finally rename it "Igbo-Etiti." These afonjas don't know who we are. By the time we are done with these people, over-run them, buy up all their properties and make them perpetual tenants...indentured servants, they will run back to Benin Republic out of frustration, and leave Lagos for Igbo Jews developers to develop.

That hashish you have been smoking, has made you delusional. Am sure everyone can see why the Ministry of Health says smoking is bad for your health. Ndo. Get well soon. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Rotimik: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
laudate:

Na wa, o!! shocked You Afonja people, dey try, o! shocked Maka gini? See how obsessed these Igbo folks are - not just with your ethnic group, but also with your towns and cities. Biko, tell me the name of the 'jazz that you chaps cooked for them, which is making them chant your name repeatedly like this. Share the secret sharp-sharp. I must tell my own people to use it, so they can become as popular as your own. cool

We are friendly and accommodating to all ethnic groups. We don't indulge in violence against other people no matter the offence.

We don't treat Non-Yorubas as foreigners. We see everyone as Nigerians despite the differences.

Equal rights and opportunities for employment and advancement in the place of work managed by or owned by Yoruba people.

We are industrial minded creating economic and job opportunities for both Yoruba and other people. No discrimination based on ethnic differences.

We respect other people's cultures and traditions.

This explains why people of other ethnic groups don't like to relocate back home once they are living amongst us. They feel very comfortable . For most people, SW is home away from home. cheesy
laudate:

Na wa, o!! shocked You Afonja people, dey try, o! shocked Maka gini? See how obsessed these Igbo folks are - not just with your ethnic group, but also with your towns and cities. Biko, tell me the name of the 'jazz that you chaps cooked for them, which is making them chant your name repeatedly like this. Share the secret sharp-sharp. I must tell my own people to use it, so they can become as popular as your own. cool

We are friendly and accommodating to all ethnic groups. We don't indulge in violence against other people no matter the offence.

We don't treat Non-Yorubas as foreigners. We see everyone as Nigerians despite the differences.

Equal rights and opportunities for employment and advancement in the place of work managed by or owned by Yoruba people.

We are industrial minded creating economic and job opportunities for both Yoruba and other people. No discrimination based on ethnic differences.

We respect other people's cultures and traditions.

This explains why people of other ethnic groups don't like to relocate back home once they are living amongst us. They feel very comfortable . For most people, SW is home away from home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by totit: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
The new emerging urban giant in Nigeria in the coming years will be Ogun state. Hundreds to thousands of registered businesses (industries, health centers etc) and probably tens to hundreds of thousands of residents are spilling over from Lagos into Ogun's border towns. Biggest mining state in the country. One of the biggest in agricultural output in the South. Largest concentration of universities. Church campuses etc. Several people that work in Lagos live there and pay their taxes. They are currently 2nd in IGR generated in the country, overtaking even Rivers, and rising still.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by totit: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
I said it, anamblaa people has just entered one chance, another four years of propaganda grin

What is trending now is how the lie told by Willie Obiano's media aides was exposed. The story went that two girls that were sponsored to a debate competition who came last position took pictures with the governor of Anambra State while brandishing placards bearing "we won" only for someone to check the website of the competition and saw that they actually failed woefully. Disillusioned Anambrarians are venting their anger at the deception now recalling several other deceptive information that had been passed on by the same government.

The Facebook post read thus;

THE MOTHER OF ALL DECEIT

https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/results/event_results.mhtml?tourn_id=7725&result_id=43731

If you recall, I shared a post here about three girls from Anambra state who went to Bali, Indonesia and (supposedly) won the World Schools Debate. They are the ones in this picture, with their state governor.
My heart is bleeding now as I tell you what actually happened. The debate consisted of 53 countries. Nigeria, represented by those girls from Anambra placed a distant 48 out of 53!!! Now that was not the problem.
The problem is, probably the teachers or some other persons presented the teachers and the girls to the state governor as the winners of the debate. They printed a giant poster proclaiming WORLD CHAMPIONS. Both the teachers and the students worked in collusion. And that was how they were presented to the state governor who received them with beaming smiles. And quickly rewarded them with cash and sponsorship programmes to schools of their choice.
Thanks to technology someone now saw the link and found out that the team and students scammed their own governor and deceived the whole of Nigeria, Africa and the world. What a shame. Now, are these the leaders of tomorrow? The signs ahead are dark and ominous. I weep. World Champions my bootlace![/b]

https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/results/event_results.mhtml?tourn_id=7725&result_id=43731

Other lies;
http://www.newsflashngr.com/bombshell-the-bubble-finally-burst-as-gov-obianos-aides-fights-dirty-abuse-each-other-on-social-media-over-alleged-5-million-ugu-export-scam-ifeoma-onwudiwe-calls-for-the-sack-of-james-ez/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Rotimik: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin
post=62574972]This is fact on ground southwestern states can be compare to eastern states read NBS statistics on business transactions[/color][/b]

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

[/quote]

Olodo rabata, oju eja love mo o Je!

Yorubas invest their money in shares and properties both at home and abroad. They only keep what they consider as necessary in the banks. This is what financial experts always advocate. A Yorubaman will keep acquiring assets while borrowing Igboman,s money in the bank to conduct his business. This is sophistication.

If you people think you are richer than us, you are deceiving yourselves.

You people cannot see the secret of a Yorubaman

grin
:
This is fact on ground southwestern states can be compare to eastern states read NBS statistics on business transactions[/color:

[/b]

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

Yorubas invest their money in shares and properties both at home and abroad. They only keep what they consider as necessary in the banks. This is what financial experts always advocate. A Yorubaman will keep acquiring assets while borrowing Igboman,s money in the bank to conduct his business. This is sophistication.

You people can never discover the secret of a Yorubaman

grin grin
post=62574972]This is fact on ground southwestern states can be compare to eastern states read NBS statistics on business transactions[/color][/b]

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

grin
:
This is fact on ground southwestern states can be compare to eastern states read NBS statistics on business transactions[/color:

[/b]

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

grin grin

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

grin
:

[/b]

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

grin grin

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

grin[quote author=
:
This is fact on ground southwestern states can be compare to eastern states read NBS statistics on business transactions[/color][/b]

Bank Credit # 258'716.37

Balance #1'585'718.38

Bank credit #370'012.75
Balance #1'281'728.59

bank credit #218'853.32
balance #717'753.35

bank credit #391'675.25

balance 639'580.17

bank credit #93'627.5

balance 237'214.02

Western states

bank credit #598'298.6

balance #1'019'379.88

bank credit # 558'073.3
balance # 649'800.29

credit #306'621.05
balance #515'280.79

credit #417'073.72

Balance #231'653.05

credit #123,254.46
balance #177,881.77

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Gotze1: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Another Igbo investor, a big real estate player based in Enugu is negotiating the second tallest skyscraper in Eko...the hotel I think. We will buy up all that Eko Atlantic City and finally rename it "Igbo-Etiti." These afonjas don't know who we are. By the time we are done with these people, over-run them, buy up all their properties and make them perpetual tenants...indentured servants, they will run back to Benin Republic out of frustration, and leave Lagos for Igbo Jews developers to develop.
If wishes were horses. After typing this, go home and eat the smelly akpu mama left for you.

2 Likes

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by wiseEast: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
ashjay001:

with the increasing nos of brown roofs??/

1 Like

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Vado(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
You and the 35 idiots who liked your post are leeching morons. Be a shame that you are or would be somebody's parent.
Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by wtfcoded: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
ashjay001:

Only God knws what he used for ur brains!shocked

Wtf has refuse dump/brown roofs got to do with how successful u areshocked

Ur so-called rich bizmen are flaunting wealth all over d internet, yet we cant find them on forbes top list!

Oyo with its brown roofs n refuse dump, generates more igr than four of ur states combined!
Oponu, oniranu, alainikanse
i wonder why u should be answering a question with a question shocked
i can see now that ur skull is filled with coconut oil.
Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by ashjay001(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2017
wiseEast:

with the increasing nos of brown roofs??/

Yes! Its igr, can be divided btw 4 of ur states comfortably!

1 Like

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by ashjay001(m): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2017
wtfcoded:

i wonder why u should be answering a question with a question shocked
i can see now that ur skull is filled with coconut oil.

U're too retar-ded to get itgringrin
Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by ImperialYoruba: 1:56am On Nov 22, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This...what is stopping you from making Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti like Lagos? Why are you people leaving your mud gutter houses in these states for Lagos? If you claimed you developed Lagos, then develop Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti like Lagos nah. Ironically, you don't see mud houses in Lagos but mud houses are scattered all over Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti, an indication that Lagos is not an Afonja destination and has never been. Had it been, there would be mud houses. And we(see below) that developed Lagos will never ever leave Lagos to afonjas...before you know it, they will turn it to mud village.

Lagos is what it's today because of it's formal capital status and federal presence, Niger Delta oil money, Nigerians' contribution and investments, and multinational presence. Lagos is owned by all Nigerians, just as Abuja is owned by all Nigerians...YOU WILL NEVER HEAR HAUSA-FULANI OR ORIGINAL OWNERS GWARI SAY "ABUJA BELONG TO US DESPITE EL RUFAI PROVIDING DATA AS MINISTER THAT IGBOS OWN OVER 70% OF LAND AND PROPERTIES IN ABUJA." Then why is Afonja case different?

Omo Ibo, we already replicated in Yorubaland the successes of Lagos.

Every Governor in Yorubaland today, except Fayose of Ondo, served in one capacity or another under a Lagos State Administration.

Your VP served under a Lagos Administration.

Four of your Ministers served under a Lagos Administration.

Governors of Ogun, Oyo and Osun have also become power brokers and generating their own successors locally.

We have the master plan to develop and turn Yoruba Commonwealth into an African Pride....but seeing how under ONE NIGERIA omo ibo lost his mind and invaded Lagos with refugees we are careful not to repeat that elsewhere. Once we get regionalism we can control population, control border, protect our land against invaders....then we will erect beautiful landscape that sons and daughters of Yoruba Commonwealth can roam about in, from one state to other, and being careful to maintain its beauty and cherish the heritage of their fathers.

Name one Yorubaman that was politically groomed by an Ibo. You will nevrr find one.

I can name over fifty Ibos that Yorubas have groomed into political prominence....starting with Azikiwe as an acolyte of Macauley. Now to Ben Nwabueze as an apprentice under Fashola.

Can you make similar assertion about your alaibo? No, you cannot.

Azikiwe could not build political base in East, he ruined it. Ojukwu failed to build political base in East. The only one that appeared somewhat successful, Peter Obi, blundered and joined PDP. Obiano is planning to join APC. Orji Kalu formed UPP and then abandoned it to join APC.
Your Kanu raised IPOB but it swallowed him. Ekwueme could not raise a political dynasty. Ngozi Iweala has fled and not seen her motherland in 3yrs, possibly may not do so for another 5.

Land o, you dont have.

Safety and security o, you dont have. People hound you everywhere you go.

Power o, you dont have.

Political base o, you no get. You will hold Igbo World Summit in Abuja before you do so in Aba.

Wealth o, you dont count. No Ibo person in the top 5 wealthiest in Africa.

But you be refugee everywhere.

So whats your story?

Bloody cannibalist!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by wtfcoded: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2017
ashjay001:

U're too retar-ded to get itgringrin
pot calling kettle black. U can read ur stupidometer by cross checking our comments. Check it out n realise how fvcked up u are.
Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by ashjay001(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
wtfcoded:

pot calling kettle black.
U can read ur stupidometer by cross checking our comments.
Check it out n realise how fvcked up u are.

Guy, a lot of pple with ur mentality are reta-rded!? Too blinded by hatred to view situations objectively! That I hate ipob, doesnt mean I shouldnt respect igbos! Or try to find fault with any of their achievements!

Wtf has brown roof n refuse dumps gat to do with igr/development? Up there, someone just shared, developed parts of ibadan, yet, u fvcktards cant stop masturbating over brown roofs! All in a bid to feel superior!

I served in Imo too(2006), and I can bet u, anything u witnessed in oyo/ogun, was 10times better than what I witnessed in imo! I lost a chevron job sef(no internet within 50km cafe), and dont hold it against all d igbos!

Who is d stupid one?

1 Like

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by dvkot(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Perceptor:

I knw u pple will eventually take ds lagos issue to d point where igbos will be asked to leave lagos and that is when u will start crying that they hate you. Large population of hausas ar in Lagos yet u wuldnt hear ds sort of rubbish frm them. Why? Because they also have large beautiful and developed cities like Kano Minna Abuja back home. Large population of yorubas ar in the north yet no noise. Why? Because they also have large beautiful and developed cities like Lagos Ibadan Akure Oshogbo back home. Igbos ar d only grp callin lagos and abuja no man's lands, caling rivers and delta igbo land. Why? Because they have nothing to be proud of back home.
I knw it'd been long since u were shown where u belong and u ar startin to forget that u empty chest beating third class citizen of ds country. Your day of suyalization is fast approaching
am Igbo but this is true. owerri is getting there
Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by wtfcoded: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
ashjay001:

Guy, a lot of pple with ur mentality are reta-rded!? Too blinded by hatred to view situations objectively! That I hate ipob, doesnt mean I shouldnt respect igbos! Or try to find fault with any of their achievements!

Wtf has brown roof n refuse dumps gat to do with igr/development? Up there, someone just shared, developed parts of ibadan, yet, u fvcktards cant stop masturbating over brown roofs! All in a bid to feel superior!

I served in Imo too(2006), and I can bet u, anything u witnessed in oyo/ogun, was 10times better than what I witnessed in imo! I lost a chevron job sef(no internet within 50km cafe), and dont hold it against all d igbos!

Who is d stupid one?
the stupid one is you actually grin
Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by ashjay001(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
wtfcoded:
the stupid one is you actually grin

U're quite right! Very stupid for arguing with a nincompoop like u! angry

1 Like

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by wtfcoded: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
ashjay001:

U're quite right! Very stupid for arguing with a nincompoop like u! angry
ofcourse, i'm always right.
Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by BuariCopyPaste: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by ashjay001(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
wtfcoded:
ofcourse, i'm always right.

1 Like

Re: If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This by Rotimik: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

The reason why some people tell you Igbos to make Anambra look like Lagos is because many of you claim to develop Lagos. If you can develop Lagos to be the 4th largest economy in Africa, why can't you develop the whole SE to be at least like Lagos since you are globally known for your developmental strides. I have never seen the SW people claiming the development of Lagos thus, your idea of telling them to develop Ekiti, Oyo, etc is silly.

We Yorubas will not deny the contributions of other ethnic groups and foreigners (Ghanaians) too.

It is preposterous for any ethnic group foreign to Yorubaland to make spurious claim of being the ones responsible for the development of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Court To Compel Buhari To Investigate Ganduje Over Alleged Bribery / Solomon Dalong, The Worst Minister In Buhari's Cabinet / Ibadan City Center Vs Aba City Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.