Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Forget AFRIMA & MTV Award! Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Is Your Best African Act? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget AFRIMA & MTV Award! Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Is Your Best African Act? (472 Views)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Davido Cries After He Was Unveiled MTV Best African Act 2017, Dances One Corner / Wizkid Vs Davido: Shirt Blends With The Backdrop - Who Rocked The Look Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget AFRIMA & MTV Award! Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Is Your Best African Act? by Codedking: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2017
More updates from http://codedking.com.ng visit
2017 has been a great year for African pop singers Wizkid and Davido as they have independently recorded massive successes both locally and globally.
DAVIDO

Davido is credited to have the two hottest African pop songs of 2017 IF and FALL and the former earned a lengthy verse from RnB Veteran – Rkelly.
The singer also collaborated with Rapper – Yung Thug and American Trap group – Rae Sremmurd on his third release themed ‘Pere’.
The completion of his ’30 Billion World Tour’ which took singer to 30 cities across the world is also a very applaudable feat.
Then the recent massive glory, winning 2 Awards at the 2017 MTV EMA Award as “The Best African Act” and “The Best Worldwide Act.
Davido has definitely had a great run in 2017.

WIZKID

Wizkid on the other hand has been on a rollercoaster of ‘records-smashing.
From becoming the Most streamed African artist on Spotify to releasing an international tape [Sounds From the Other Side], snagging a Gold recognition in Canada for Come Closer [featuring Drake], landing in the Guinness book of record for his contribution on the most streamed song on Spotify worldwide and most recently becoming the first African artiste to perform at the Royal Albert Hall in London, the list of his achievements is endless.
Then the recent one, winning 3 Awards at the 2017 AFRIMA Awards as “The Artiste Of The Year“, “Song Of The Year” and “The Best West African Artiste“.
Wizkid has equally had a fabulous run this year.

Now, to the big question of the day.
Forget AFRIMA & MTV EMA Awards, If Wizkid & Davido is to battle for
Your Own Best African Act For 2017?
Who are you gonna vote for?
Drop your comments.

More updates from http://codedking.com.ng visit

Re: Forget AFRIMA & MTV Award! Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Is Your Best African Act? by mayweather145: 6:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Its davido. Nd it obvious.
Re: Forget AFRIMA & MTV Award! Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Is Your Best African Act? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Davido gat more hits songs than wizkid this year and that's a fact eventhough I'm not a fan of either undecided
Therefore, i ll give to David
Re: Forget AFRIMA & MTV Award! Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Is Your Best African Act? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

You'd agree with me that the above question can be reframed as:

"Who is most childish and foolish between Davido and WizKid?"

My Submission:

These two child adults are both foolish. No one foolishness is greater than the other.
Re: Forget AFRIMA & MTV Award! Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Is Your Best African Act? by OKorowanta: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2017
It wasn't about 2017 alone.
Out of ten votes,Wizkid could get as much as seven in opinion votes.
Wizkid was seen as an all round beta artiste especially with but the MTV awards won by Davido turned the tide.I witnessed how table turned.I think cos nobody expected Davido to win considering WizKid's international exploits with 'Come Closer'.
It was a bragging right handed to Davido on a platter of gold and with 'If and Fall' commercial success,many could argue less.

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Celebrates 41st Birthday Today With New Photos / * / Fifa 2018 World Cup Final Draws Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.