Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. (33015 Views)

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by flabush2241: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls help me check 07063367454
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Noblekids:
I received a congratulatory message on the site but no text message
@npowerng what is the next step?

we are in soup because my sister that got her congrats text through SMS has received her details for the pre selection assessment, with date and venue today , what is the fate of us that got ours online, and weren't texted, how are we supposed to get our own details, time, date and venue, please how?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by hartson(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
ikechizoba:

we are in soup because my sister that got her congrats text through SMS has received her details for the pre selection assessment, with date and venue today , what is the fate of us that got ours online, and weren't texted, how are we supposed to get our own details, time, date and venue, please how?

Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you in due time.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Noblekids:
I received a congratulatory message on the site but no text message
@npowerng what is the next step?

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Alexander35:
please npower help us out.
in June this year, text messages were sent to some people telling them that they have been selected from the 2016 awaiting list. but till today no information on that. please what is their status right now? because we couldn't apply for 2017 batch.

Do not panic,

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Noblekids: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Hmm, Fingers crossed
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by realsammie(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Just saw mine online this morning, but i am yet to recieve any text message.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Izi4real(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
ikechizoba:

I am in same boat with you. What date is she slated to the exercise?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Samiking(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
what happen to npower knowledge? when the list will come out?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Izi4real:

I am in same boat with you. What date is she slated to the exercise?
Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Teacherng: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
According to the npower gov ng officials, the NPower Physical Verification Date for pre-selected Npower candidates (ie Teach, Agro) will be 4th to 14th December 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.