Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. (33025 Views)

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2017
femi4:
Dear Applicant, You were not pre selected for the 2017 N-Power Programme

Seems only northerners this thing favour

can you help me check
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by TonyCizzy(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2017
AND GOD MANIFESTED HIS GRACE ONCE MORE... I WAS SELECTED

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rekeson: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2017
TruthTella:

Thanks. Please where is the link on Facebook? I want to screenshot it and make a topic, this scam needs to be on front page.

Everybody must hear about it. Imagine a guy with first class I checked for in Nhealth not preselected then one aboki cattle rearer was given his spot even untop of how dull they are.

Just search npowerng on Facebook.

I am totally in support of ur moves.

Have already created a topic. Trust sarki and co, they are already masturbating there...
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by anibi9674: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2017
everybody is complaining of not been selected who then is selected.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by ibnkamal(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
what's happening The site is Not open here
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rekeson: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
TonyCizzy:

20 northerners were selected b4 u got this single slot...

4 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Festy4u(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
femi4:
Dear Applicant, You were not pre selected for the 2017 N-Power Programme

Even with d moniker "Buharicarrygo" them still no select you! undecided This one over weak me....... grin

9 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
rekeson:
Last year (2016) everything about Npower was done in the open. All names of successful applicants were published openly on the Npower website for the whole world to see.

Fast forward to 2017, Npower has now been privatized by the unrepentant bigoted Fulani ruling class. Npower is now the property of the owners of Nigeria.

Go to Npower Facebook page and see for yourself. If 1 southerner is selected, 20 northerners will be selected. It's a northern show.

Npower should be renamed to North-power......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by khristal87(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
so dis is hw i wud ve wasted my time waiting fr npower..with my M.sc, various academic awards, ws nt even up to 30, i was still not selected....nw i knw Naija s a veri fraudulent country and full of scam......Anyway i got a lecturing job recently, Bleep npower.....i cnt believe it

3 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by otusnora(f): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
i checked and saw Congratulations,my name then,you have been pre selected for N-Agro programme. Stay N-powered. I also got an sms from N-power. Nice.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rekeson: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
anibi9674:
everybody is complaining of not been selected who then is selected.

The Mohammeds and musas
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by akom0908(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
I dont think this country can be great again until all this useless politician leave.This country would av been better if its stagnant but the problem now is it is going backward.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by musa234(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2017
TruthTella:

Thanks. Please where is the link on Facebook? I want to screenshot it and make a topic, this scam needs to be on front page.

Everybody must hear about it. Imagine a guy with first class I checked for in Nhealth not preselected then one aboki cattle rearer was given his spot even untop of how dull they are.
type and search for npower on facebook, the one you see with a man putting on a green polo

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by TonyCizzy(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
Is possible
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by akom0908(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Check for your self. is this east power tongue tongue tongue

People go just dey talk any how
Am 100 percent sure this list is fake...If you continue supporting this government you will remain poor or average till you die.You need to think

2 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by TruthTella(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
rekeson:

Just search npowerng on Facebook.

I am totally in support of ur moves.

Have already created a topic. Trust sarki and co, they are already masturbating there...
musa234: type and search for npower on facebook, the one you see with a man putting on a green polo

Thanks
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rekeson: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

I was expecting this screenshot. I know what's happening here, make a list of just few southern beneficiaries and brandish it to win arguments online.

For every 100 Southerners selected, 2000 were selected on the northern divide.

Buharidists never fail to disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Mckandre(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
otusnora:
i checked and saw Congratulations,my name then,you have been pre selected for N-Agro programme. Stay N-powered. What does this msg mean?
i don't know if i should invoke amadioha or sango upon u now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Magnifico2000: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

I just checked my name and it wasnt there. Well, i'm disappointed but lets ask ourselves the practical questions. What are the criteria for selecting these names? Does it mean if you have huge amount or a steady inflow in your account, you wont be selected because of the bvn involved?

Last year, i think it was open and transparent, everyone could see but this time around reverse is the case.

I dont want to really talk too much. God will help us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Okonzy1(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2017
otusnora:
i checked and saw Congratulations,my name then,you have been pre selected for N-Agro programme. Stay N-powered. What does this msg mean?
It means you did not write the exams and yet you are selected.... If you can't understand that simple explanation.

3 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by daclemx: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2017
WHAT WILL 30K DO IN THIS HARSH ECONOMY? AH YOUTHS WE DONE SUFFER. WHAT AN INSULT. WE FOR NO JUST GO SCHOOL NA.

WE ARE CHANGING THIS COME 2019....THOSE OLD POLITICIANS DON'T MEAN WELL FOR US.

https://web./367166677053039/

JOIN THE MOVEMENT. WE WILL TAKE THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN POORLY REPRESENTED BY OUR SO-CALLED LEADERS. OPEN TO ALL.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

You do not qualify to handle a corporate social media handle. poor grammar, poor response and you talk more like a tout. well, I don't blame you cos you are one of the cattle rearing abokis this useless administration favoured.

7 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank God I was selected. Would have been so painful after the sleeplessness

2 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by shidof(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Ebi4life:
when I typed my number it showed me congratulations you have been selected with my name. But I didnt receive any sms nor email. I hope no problem with that?
congratulation Bro, same here also
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by abdulkayus(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
You guys should stop thinking that npower is being biased and chose more of northerners , that is false cos no northerner will be selected to come and teach in South or East. Many northerners I have check for were also not selected. I think it is like a game of chance. I too was not also selected despite that I am so sure of getting at least 95%.
More than a million people applied, and only 300k were selected, meaning that over 700k will not be selected. So definitely there is going to be complaints here and there.

11 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by feelgoods: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

where did you get this picture from show me let me go there too
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by jaafree: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2017
checked mine, I am not been selected undecided Anyway Se BaBa grin
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2017
TonyCizzy:

Congratulations, We wish you the very best.

3 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by abdulkayus(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I just checked my name and it wasnt there. Well, i'm disappointed but lets ask ourselves the practical questions. What are the criteria for selecting these names? Does it mean if you have huge amount or a steady inflow in your account, you wont be selected because of the bvn involved?

Last year, i think it was open and transparent, everyone could see but this time around reverse is the case.

I dont want to really talk too much. God will help us in Nigeria.

Those that applied last year were not much, so almost all of them get selected. Only few were rejected, that was I the complaints were much then. A lot of people were skeptical about the project last year which lead to a lot of people not applying. But this year, over a million applied and only 300k were to be selected, so definitely the rejects will be much this time and also the complaints

3 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by rekeson: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2017
abdulkayus:
You guys should stop thinking that npower is being biased and chose more of northerners , that is false cos no northerner will be selected to come and teach in South or East. Many northerners I have check for were also not selected. I think it is like a game of chance. I too was not also selected despite that I am so sure of getting at least 95%.
More than a million people applied, and only 300k were selected, meaning that over 700k will not be selected. So definitely there is going to be complaints here and there.

I disagree with u on this.

2017 Npower is simply north-power...

Even the blind can see that.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by otopxy: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2017
i checked for 4, na only me dem pick

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.