Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. (33014 Views)

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by ottohan: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Lexxyla:
npowerng, which should we believe, the online status check which indicated that we have not been pre selected or the congratulatory SMS that stated otherwise. We need clarification please.

The error 504 has started again.
Honestly...I am experiencing the same thing here
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Shawlambivert:
Good Morning. I logged into the Npower portal to check on the pre selection status. I was told I wasn't pre-selected only to receive a text message about 30mins later that ads " Congratulations. You have been pre-selected for the N-Power program. Further details will be provided to you on next steps. N-Power team! quote author=npowerng post=62569615]We apologize to the men and women who kept vigil with us from 11.30pm.
Yes, we experienced some technical difficulty but it has been addressed now and applicants can log in to see their pre-selection status.
#NPowerNG
Login and check it again
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Shawlambivert:
Myself
Recheck again
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Spylord48: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2017
chai it is well. let me keep hoping till the day runs out sha..
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by clems88(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Akinz0126:
Nawa 4 9ja oooooo let me join my other nairalanders goons to. Lament too.

On a serious note I was also told not selected same thing applicable to my fwnds.

This batch of npower na politician own and it's for our people @the otherside no doubt.Who remembered what a deputy governor told those who are working @ the local government?

No kasala make I sharparly book today champions League bet9ja here I come
bro not all. I know no polithiefcian but was selected for the first time in my life grin . I wish it was immigration or something better
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Gtuns(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
i believe the issue of you are not pre_selected is a glitch in the network. because that was the same thing I was told on the site, and I received a congratulatory message from npower that I have been selected
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by talk2emma: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Tiobi84:
I checked for 10 people non was selected chai!!!!!!!!

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by oluwakayode25(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2017
I was preselected but no congratulatory text message yet..Is there any explanation to this? The site provided no guide to further instructions.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by einsteine(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2017
You guys should relax. The site is having network issues. People whose name are not currently showing on the site have been getting sms that they were shortlisted. So, stop with the "Northern" paranoia.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by feelgoods: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
guys I was selected online but I'm yet to receive an SMS.

npowerng what do I do next.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by einsteine(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
All these is a long, unneccessary story. The vast majority of applicants were selected. There is a glitch on the site currently that makes it return the not pre-selected message. Try again in a few days.

Olanireti:
Honestly, many people were not selected, but of course they cannot select everyone. I have checked for almost 12 people, only 1 selected so far out of people have checked for.

But what I notice is that, some people applied wrongly. For instance, nteach is for graduates who have NYSC discharged certificates. I noticed many ppl who are not even graduate applied for nteach and dey were not selected eventually, such people are also complaining of not selected. I see such as wrong applications.

Also, it's possible ppl did not pass the test, especially those that selected computer literate who were expected to write test on programming, graphics etc. It's possible they didn't pass.

Another factor is BVN issue. As you would agree wt me that many people that applied already have something doing which means money/salary enters their account monthly though might be very minute, but it could easily be detected by BVN and such people will not be selected as they would be seen as engaged.

I don't want to believe the selection process is biased because I listened to a discussion on the npower issues on TVC last week, you are to be posted to your local government of residence irrespective of your state of origin. That is, if u are hausa, and stays in portharcout, you are to be posted to your state of residence. In that case, there's no way only Northerners could have been selected as no interstate posting is time.

My humble opinion

Above all, Nigeria has a long way to go. Congrats to everyone chosen

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by DatabitNg: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Morning House, please can someone kindly check for me, 08162762228. Thank you and God bless....
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
kynbasil01:
I'm confused, when i checked the site i was informed that i wasn't successful but still got an sms telling me that I'm successful...
I just received an SMS that I was selected, but on their site I wasn't selected. npowerng, which one should we believe.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by derogba88: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2017
please help me check 08166783184
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Parko(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by liz4eno(f): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
I checked this morning I saw not pre-listed, but some minutes ago I received a message that I have been listed among the successful candidates, congratulations to me, all the best guys.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by liz4eno(f): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

I just received an SMS that I was selected, but on their site I wasn't selected. npowerng, which one should we believe.
Exact same thing.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by flabush2241: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Ayam tired of checking.... Gateway error since midnight...... Naija tins no dey go smooth
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Anybody 4rm ondo state who received msg...let us know may be it is based on each state
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
liz4eno:
Exact same thing.
Let us see how things unfolds.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by cystem(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
I have not logged into the website yet but I got a text this morning that I have been pre-selected grin grin
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Ma'am,

Just because you were not selected, Do not give you permission to disrespect the effort made by the federal government.
If you are not benefiting from the program, Do not mean others are not benefiting.
can you just imagine , which stupid effort are you making reference to, out of more than 20 of my friends that are graduates that applied, none of of us is been chosen, this present administration is something else which everyone knows.....

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Ma'am,

Just because you were not selected, Do not give you permission to disrespect the effort made by the federal government.
If you are not benefiting from the program, Do not mean others are not benefiting.
Npower I got a text message that I have been selected, but on the site I was told I wasn't selected. Please, clarify this issue.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Akinz0126(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
clems88:
bro not all. I know no polithiefcian but was selected for the first time in my life grin . I wish it was immigration or something better

Congrats Man!Make buhari just sign PC make we rest
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Lexxyla: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2017
liz4eno:
I checked this morning I saw not pre-listed, but some minutes ago I received a message that I have been listed among the successful candidates, congratulations to me, all the best guys.

Lol. Congratulations, let's just hope they update it online.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by ottohan: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2017
gracelush:
can you just imagine , which stupid effort are you making reference to, out of more than 20 of my friends that are graduates that applied, none of of us is been chosen, this present administration is something else which everyone knows.....
lol....
my sister It is well
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2017
please check for 07036386566 and 07069294300
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Yem0350: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Ayomidegbenga1:
Anybody 4rm ondo state who received msg...let us know may be it is based on each state
I am from Ondo
I got the SMS
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by pri4life(f): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tiobi84:
I checked for 10 people non was selected chai!!!!!!!!
N power.gov.ng , why did u do this to me? after hoping and waiting , why wasn't i selected? I pray that the good Lord God console me with a powerful Job before the end of this year in Jesus name , Amen. I believe that when one door refused to open, another bigger one opens

2 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by KwashB419: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Akinz0126:
Nawa 4 9ja oooooo let me join my other nairalanders goons to. Lament too.

On a serious note I was also told not selected same thing applicable to my fwnds.

This batch of npower na politician own and it's for our people @the otherside no doubt.Who remembered what a deputy governor told those who are working @ the local government?

No kasala make I sharparly book today champions League bet9ja here I come
Baba no 4get to drop me the booking
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Goovo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
I saw this Npower response from Facebook

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by xtivin(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ayomidegbenga1:
Received my message am in Akure

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.