Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) (38651 Views)

Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / Huawei’s Troubles Are A Big Opportunity For Ericsson And Nokia / Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Yinkwamo(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
My best JAVA Sony ericson phone ever

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
THIS PHONE MADE ME SWERVE AROUND MY LANDLORDS DAUGHTER LIKE HONEY BEE IN 2007.CHAIII!
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by davit: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Explorers:
NetworkTechnology: GSM

Launch Announced: 2005

Body Dimensions: 100 x 46 x 20.5 mm (3.94 x 1.81 x 0.81 in)

Weight: 99g (3.49 oz)

SIM: Mini-SIM

Display Type: TFT, 256K colors

Size: 1.8 inches, 28 x 35 mm, 10.2 cm2(~22.2% screen-to-body ratio)

Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels (~157 ppi density)- Wallpapers, screensavers

Memory: Card slot

Memory: Stick Duo Pro, up to 2 GB, 64 MB

Phonebook: 500 x 20 fields, Photo call

Call records: 30 received, dialed and missed calls

Internal Memory: 38 MB

Camera

Primary camera: 2 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Video

Secondary camera: No

Sound Alert types

Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones, composer

Loudspeaker: Yes

3.5mm jack: No

Comms

WLAN: No

Bluetooth: 2.0

GPS: No

Infrared port: Yes

Radio: Stereo FM radio, RDS

USB: Yes

Battery: Removable Li-Po 900mAh

Stand-by: Up to 400h

Talk time: Up to 9h

Tried so hard to get this phone then, 35k-40k around 07/08.

Some guys bought this phone using their school fees that period.

One VC con enter, con talk say 'No School fees, No Exam'

Some guys don owe 4yrs

Omo see yawa for Unad, everywhere scatter.......

So Explorers you are a Unadite? Good to know. I'm an alumnus too. 2007 set.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by fabulouskeem(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2017
part of my phone collections

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2017
And i still dey rock my nokia E71 since 2012

Baba God if na covenant i get with this phone, I break am.

Arrange better phone for me.......AMEN
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by dasphinx1(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lol...i still have my old skools too�since 2006 December...All the old skool nja jams that trended then all on it..I can't give the phones to anyone because the memory cards wouldn't work with any other devices they keep saying format memory..I have been taking my antiques about ooo�

Mehn!!!! See Nokia Scirroco phone o!!!!! shocked
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by chikago1: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2017
I will give you 500naira
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by hAlexandro(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
grin bought mine for 22k around 2008 they stole it the week I bought it at my hostel I felt sick for almost 2 months

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by PenlsCaP: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
[s]yeah older than some ipod chestbeaters the likes of zionmde skeetz AngryRebel penlscap Afonjapig Nebuzaradan etc[/s]

zionmde skeetz AngryRebel Afonjapig Nebuzaradan my people make una come see this picture oo...hehehehe.
What a soothing description. grin

A picture indeed paints a thousand words. grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by saydfact(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2017
this was my phone then in 2006 - as a site engineer/supervisor na small thing to buy am that year...

But the phone was Bea with that im Lane Tennis game.

Explorers:

Camera

Sound Alert types

Comms

Some guys don owe 4yrs

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2017
dasphinx1:

Mehn!!!! See Nokia Scirroco phone o!!!!! shocked
oh boy which one be scirroco again...Iyam not sabi ooo�
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
One of the phones I used ....had very good camera too.

Explorers:

Camera

Sound Alert types

Comms

Some guys don owe 4yrs

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by fabulouskeem(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2017
quote author=potbelly post=62573038]The king of them all... grin

gba o...well dis na just part of my collections

don use

Nokia 3310
Nokia Razor flip phone
Nokia 9500 and 9200 communicator
sagem
Nokia N8 abi na N9
Panasonic (smallest phone in the world)

the list plenty can't remember all sha

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Noble11(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Bird S288 my second phone,bought the phone 25k around 2003 when was serving my boss at idoluwo Lagos island,normally put the phone inside a small pocket in my boxer so my boss won't see it.(big boy things)it's one of the slimmest phone that time..I bought the red colour..
GOOD OLD DAYS

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by kingzohlala(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2017
flashback::: remembered when my sister got a new one and I decided to borrow and pose with it...
That day that day.... the phone was tapped from my pocket. Better cold been catch me inside better hot sun...�

NB: Auto correct is a BASTARD!!!
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by engrhorla(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
my first love'

I used my Motorola c116 forever..... Still dey bottom of one of my box till today.
I fall back to it whenever I am going on a fieldwork.

Yayyyyyyyy

Hello Moto with blue screen

Chai
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Rilwayne001: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
I used this phone for almost 2 years grin grin
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by dasphinx1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
oh boy which one be scirroco again...Iyam not sabi ooo�

Thats the name of the slide out Nokia phone next to the N-Series. There was even a Titanium edition of the phone. Na antique you get so o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
dasphinx1:

Thats the name of the slide out Nokia phone next to the N-Series. There was even a Titanium edition of the phone. Na antique you get so o.
lol bro...8800 edition weighing 134grams ���u see there...My friends laughed at me like crazy then...I'm sure u know or remember how much doz phones cost then...I'm not even sure again i think it was around 175k or so i bought it then in benin..it doesn't scratch The only thing i don't have for it now is the charger...U remember it uses the old 3310 charger..Lol...Very heavy and still slick..���

I bought another in 2007 but same day in the evening it was stolen at an eatery tee&bees in school then at iuo okada i almost went mad with my late friend of blessed memory..Because i was contemplating in the morning not to buy it but buy a taxi in school for biz..Lol

But u know big phones then na yeye effizzy as they call it then..
I was quite young though boiz dey lie collect money for house...E don tey oooo...Today we are all grown ups and laughing at ourselves...I will try and remember that alias u called it now Always ..i have diz lcd wipes is just to clean it nicely and charge it..If i get the charger but then i will only use it for music..U knw nor be smart phone.Lol

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by dasphinx1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lol bro...8800 edition weighing 134grams ���u see there...My friends laughed at me like crazy then...I'm sure u know or remember how much doz phones cost then...I'm not even sure again i think it was around 175k or so i bought it then in benin..it doesn't scratch The only thing i don't have for it now is the charger...U remember it uses the old 3310 charger..Lol...Very heavy and still slick..���

I bought another in 2007 but same day in the evening it was stolen at an eatery tee&bees in school then at iuo okada i almost went mad with my late friend of blessed memory..Because i was contemplating in the morning not to buy it but buy a taxi in school for biz..Lol

But u know big phones then na yeye effizzy as they call it then..
I was quite young though boiz dey lie collect money for house...E don tey oooo...Today we are all grown ups and laughing at ourselves...I will try and remember that alias u called it now Always ..i have diz lcd wipes is just to clean it nicely and charge it..If i get the charger but then i will only use it for music..U knw nor be smart phone.Lol

Mehn!!!! Keep am safe o.... Thats a collectors item. I been try buy the phone that year ehn. An uncle of mine was even using it. Each time he comes visiting, i would collect the phone and go show my friends... So slick a mobile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
dasphinx1:

Mehn!!!! Keep am safe o.... Thats a collectors item. I been try buy the phone that year ehn. An uncle of mine was even using it. Each time he comes visiting, i would collect the phone and go show my friends... So slick a mobile
i swear...U couldn't av said it better..The handling and sliding is so sick..Apart from that it's a weapon oo..If u use am stone pessin or punch pessin na murder �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by dasphinx1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i swear...U couldn't av said it better..The handling and sliding is so sick..Apart from that it's a weapon oo..If u use am stone pessin or punch pessin na murder �����

Heheh!!!!
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

(^_^)
you go buy? lol
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bought it in 2008 nd got robbed on d bridge d following year(May 1st) along with a multilinks fone, I cried dat night ooo, d following week my boss dash me money to buy another fone, went for d latest then...Nokia Xpress Music wink
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Distevo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
How much cool
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by ddjay: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Explorers:

Camera

Sound Alert types

Comms

Some guys don owe 4yrs

I used d senior brother k770 as a corper in 2008,brown chocolate colour,still remember making video calls....good old memories op.

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by DEIFIED(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2017
wow, memories. My first phone then was nokia 6630, bought it in 2008 from someone who said she cant operate the thing.
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2017
sadfds
Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by EdDave(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nokia Express
This phone was just the bomb. Rocked this phone like die.
15k.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by henry35: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
EdDave:
Nokia Express
This phone was just the bomb. Rocked this phone like die.
15k.
i still get am for house oooo....chai

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) by dogstyle007(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
All my favorites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Load One Recharge Card Twice!!! / Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? / How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.