Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court (32326 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks "Would Lai Mohammed Be Alive Today If The Death.. / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by mofedamijo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wait a minute,how can a senator in Nigeria bail someone from another country called biafra,is that posible......lol,ok maybe he has dual citizenship,lol,confused set of people,next news jare.
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Mrkumareze(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
I like your sofa oga.
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Yusuf54: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlowBack:
Only in Nigeria will the security forces brutalize innocent defenseless civilians then tag them as terrorist and then rush to court to compel the relatives of the dead to pay for the cost of the bullets used in killing their loved ones.

It is truly an owerllian world will live in under the Islam fascist APC
..Did U just say Islam Fascist APC, and are Odigie Oyegun,Rotimi Amaechi,Kayode Fayemi n...Muslims ?
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Milestones: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
THIS SENATOR IS A JOKER, BY THE TIME THE ARM OF THE CATCHES UP WITH HIM, HE WILL KNOW YOU DONT BAIL A TERRORIST, OK!!!!!
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Yusuf54: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
ofai:

I don't blame you because your brain capacity is lower than my phone memory card.

Only in Nigeria that KANU is tagged a terrorist.
Let Me educate U,There is nothing like Nigeria Terrorist or World Terrorist,A Terrorist will always be a terrorist
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Richardabbey(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Biafra must be wiped out by our terrorist president kiss
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by origima: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
God is Great.These Abaribe and chijoka especially jumped into this KANU issue to score political gain but it backfired.They were indirectly seeking ipob support not knowing that those miscreants got no voters card,no political Will and no future.Ipob is a terrorist organization so abaribe and co should be well prepared for long thing,it is not a child' s play ooooh

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Yesbody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Your million is gone 4ever and ever
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by CrtlAltDel: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
[s]I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that the head is Certificateless and without any good leadership quality. A country that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals[/s]
You have come here to paste this irrelevant useless inconsequential trash again… when will you denounce your igboism or election did hold in Anambra again grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by greggng: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
I am not a support of biafra but I believe in justice. Having said this, I don't know the rational behind the invasion of kanus house since he is due to appear in court. Why in a hurry to invade him. the Nigerian army are as guilty as kanu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by bionixs: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
funlord:

They said produce an idiotic terrorist piglet and not a person! Don't get is twisted senator aba surety..... grin
have you seen that you are dying for nothing? where and how does this case concern you that you foam and purge in this manner. Na act of witchcraft be this kin behaviour for another man matter. behave

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Xisnin(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dumb senator standing for a terrorist group.
How does the tag of a criminal prevent you his surety
from producing him in court?
Abaribe should also be declared a terrorist and locked up.
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Xisnin(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
HelpMeJesus:
honestly speaking, the fg under Buhari is a mess. Buhari and his attorney general are really making mockery of Nigeria in the committee of nations.

Buhari deserved been called the dullard nairalanders used to call him.

I am an orphan in need of help !

As your handle suggests you need serious help as do all terrorist sympathiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Itzmizbo: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
HelpMeJesus:
honestly speaking, the fg under Buhari is a mess. Buhari and his attorney general are really making mockery of Nigeria in the committee of nations.

Buhari deserved been called the dullard nairalanders used to call him.

I am an orphan in need of help !
Now u know that the idiot zombie u call president is not just only a dullard but a big dullard for that matter

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by engrchykae(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
magoo10:
Why are people finding it difficult to understand this fact.
Kanu have not been seen since his house was invaded, next thing you ask his sureties to provide him. How dumb

The judiciary is making a mess of herself and just reading out an already written script
since kanu's travel documents were seized by the federal government,and kanu have always been known to operate from his father's house in umuahia,the question of kanu's whereabouts should be directed to to army who invaded his house.our military likes to disgrace us when its comes to situation that requires intelligence.
It might be that the military kidnapped kanu or that kanu escaped before the military could arrive.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
mofedamijo:
Wait a minute,how can a senator in Nigeria bail someone from another country called biafra,is that posible......lol,ok maybe he has dual citizenship,lol,confused set of people,next news jare.

It was your court requirement, your court is confused!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Ugogbuzuo3272: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
yarimo:
Senator ABARIBE I wish am close to you while making this useless statement on nigeria army, So ABARIBE when you went to bail NNAMDI KANU you don't know he is a terrorist abi? Justice BINTA NYAKO please ABARIBE must produce terrorist NNAMDI KANU before you he likes it or not.
Listen to ur self.
Was Mazi Kanu charged for terrorism in the first place

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mr senator, produce Nnamdi Kanu or forfeit your 100 million naira or go to jail.
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Yyeske(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ugogbuzuo3272:

Listen to ur self.
Was Mazi Kanu charged for terrorism in the first place
He's a terrorist as we speak, go produce him
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by tochieee: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
yarimo:
Senator ABARIBE I wish am close to you while making this useless statement on nigeria army, So ABARIBE when you went to bail NNAMDI KANU you don't know he is a terrorist abi? Justice BINTA NYAKO please ABARIBE must produce terrorist NNAMDI KANU before you he likes it or not.
u think with ur anus.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Itzmizbo: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
greggng:
I am not a support of biafra but I believe in justice. Having said this, I don't know the rational behind the invasion of kanus house since he is due to appear in court. Why in a hurry to invade him. the Nigerian army are as guilty as kanu
Thank God that u have sense. Not like others who just comment senselessly because they want to comment or because they don't like that person. Me i am not in support of Biafra breaking up from Nigeria because i have always believe in one Nigeria. Since the useless army we have knew that KANU was suppose to appear in court why did they still invade his house. why didn't then wait until he arrive at court in abuja and arrest him. The simple truth is dat the useless army of Nigeria should produce KANU and leave the senator alone

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by tochieee: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm I can smell the govt playin drums... Anytime they remember they av failed the nation and its people they either beat the drum of Nnamdi Kanu or one funny story

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by GNS101(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Toeyoursea:
Senator ABARIBE, how can you stand as surety for a person labelled Terrorist by the court. Face your warrant oga. undecided
are u from Namibia,you have just shown that you are an emigrant.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by funlord(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
Agentsmith002:
. whisker face yorugba demon talking

anumanu
[/s]

Pained Idiotic piglet of biafra spotted!

grin grin grin

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by BafanaBafana: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

You have come here to paste this irrelevant useless inconsequential trash again… when will you denounce your igboism or election did hold in Anambra again grin grin
Leave him alone please.
He didn't get selected for npower that's why he has been venting his anger since morning. He will surely come around.
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Fatherly: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
The only song the Igbos should be singing to the Nigerian government is were is...MAZI NNAMDI KANU?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by almarthins(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
ofai:

Keep concealing your own pain and cowardice.

Come here and be forming champion abi? Is like u never receive soldier slap before. Na there we go know cowards.no be nairaland
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by Tonero231: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
What actually made Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist? Nigeria is a joke. Abeg, reformat your mentality

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by CrtlAltDel: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
BafanaBafana:

Leave him alone please.
He didn't get selected for npower that's why he has been venting his anger since morning. He will surely come around.
Hahahahahaha…..Npower, an Ipob… I give up
Edited…. Checked his post, na true oh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by almarthins(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
BlowBack:
Only in Nigeria will the security forces brutalize innocent defenseless civilians then tag them as terrorist and then rush to court to compel the relatives of the dead to pay for the cost of the bullets used in killing their loved ones.

It is truly an owerllian world will live in under the Islam fascist APC

Thumbs up bro. Kip d lies up eh!
If u see fascist govt u won't be here talking. Na black maria u for small criticism.
Re: How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court by magoo10(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
engrchykae:
since kanu's travel documents were seized by the federal government,and kanu have always been known to operate from his father's house in umuahia,the question of kanu's whereabouts should be directed to to army who invaded his house.our military likes to disgrace us when its comes to situation that requires intelligence.
It might be that the military kidnapped kanu or that kanu escaped before the military could arrive.
The military surrounded kanus house for good four days which everyone confirmed that he was inside including his dad and mum, only for them to be telingl this rubbish tale.
The high court is always compromised I doubt if the Supreme Court can make this type of blunder, no wonder the confused aboki judge was absent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Fayose To Dino: ‘Political Hushpuppi’ Who Teamed Up To Enthrone Calamity In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.