Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) (45052 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by NaijaCelebrity: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2017
The police have paraded Burnaboy's manager alongside the other men allegedly involved in robbing Mr 2Kay at Eko Hotels. Burna Boy is also wanted for his alleged involvement in the attack.

Acting Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal yesterday said investigations conducted and confessions from some of the suspects arrested showed that Burna Boy contracted them to teach 2Kay a lesson.

Abiye was attacked by four armed men inside his room 847, at Eko Hotels, Victoria Island on October 22. The singer, who was beaten and tied up by the armed men, allegedly lost his Audemais Piquet (AP), automatic gold wristwatch worth $25,000, gold jewellery valued at N1.5million, mobile phones, a pair of Adidas shoes, cash and perfumes to the thieves who posed as hotel workers.

The suspects are Balogun Ademola, 23, Obinna Igwe, 20 and Omotore Tunmise, 27.

Ademola and Igwe are said to be students of the University of Lagos. Tunmise is an artisan.

“The gang confessed that Burna Boy, through his road manager, Joel Kantiock, paid them to rob Abiye, according to them, to teach the victim a lesson. Kantiock confessed that his boss Ogiulu instructed him to look for armed men that can rob Abiye to teach him a lesson.
He mobilised the gang with an initial cash sum of N50,000 and a subsequent N50,000 when the job was completed.”
Kantiock however, denied knowing any of the suspects. But the gang leader, Omotore, said Kantiock invited him to deal with Mr. 2Kay on the orders of his boss.

He said,

“Kantiock called me on the telephone and said Mr. 2Kay had to be beaten up. He said Mr. 2Kay had issues with Burna Boy. On getting to the hotel, he gave me the room number where Mr. 2Kay was.
He led me and three others, including one Sunny, to the elevator and told a security man to open the elevator for us. We posed as room service officials, entered his room and beat him up. We tied him up and collected his phones, a wristwatch and some other things. I was paid N50,000.”
According to Igwe:

“Omotore contacted me. He said Burna Boy told his road manager that he was having a misunderstanding with Mr. 2Kay.”

http://edition.soundoro.com/photo-police-parade-burnaboys-manager-students-hired-rob-mr-2kay/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cK0mC2OIU

1 Share

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Aye Axxe Meen grin

Bam lord cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by slyrone(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
later burna boy for say dem nor appreciate him talent for naija. #typical. all these celebrities life nor hungry me at all

22 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Lagos Na Wa.

Craziness of the highest order. I just hope that David and Ayo would not follow this lane.

45 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by GraveMan(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
The News Is Not Strange To Me.. Burna Issa Beast You Dnt Wanna Fvck With.
Do You Remember When He Waz Banned Frm Uk Bcuz He Waz Part Of A Gang That Kill Sum1..
#BurnaBeast

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Afriifa(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2017
if i wanna teach someone a lesson, its certainly gonna be one of thosw corrupt politicians, not a hustling G like me...

18 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Burna don buy market o! shocked

What if the robbers had killed 2kay

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by LuvU2: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2017
If everyone thought like my dad, silly people would know no fame.

32 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Joephat(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Its only crime that binds Nigerians together

Politicians will join hand together to loot our treasury not minding if they are from different tribes.

Yahoo boys will reason together forgetting their tribe but once it has to do with anything above crime.

You will see bubu calling one side, 5% and the other 97%..

Nigeria is cursed..

For those that didn't get npower and immigration... Just know that, you were bounced bcz you lack strong ties to this criminals. Just stay calm n pray until God answers your call but if you can't wait please, Devil answers prayer faster..

Consult your village Oracle

25 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by johnnyn1(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Oya leggo fp..
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by skillzahblog(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Burna Boy wanted by Lagos State police see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cK0mC2OIU
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Kevosky: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Burna Boy right now...

17 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Ericaikince(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
With all these.. At the end of the day burna boy go still come tell us say he's the most talked about.... I think crime is another way to get more fames for Nigerian musicians...

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by miqos02(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
chai
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by stefanweeks: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
bad market

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Hushpuppi: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Only God can save him from this... Say no to crime....

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Burna boy don drop he rep for the country at large.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
See dem Unilag students grin

11 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Pavore9: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by sirjentul05(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
These police pple are fools, so because burna boy refused to giv u #20 bribe, dats why u choose to dirty his name.....

And burna boy, ur a fool too for not bribing the police #20 cos u pass am

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by olumaxi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
D end of arrogant bouncing burner or burner boy or whateva cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by Hunry: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
life of a gangster
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:

Politicians will join hand together to loot our treasury not minding if they are from different tribes.

Yahoo boys will reason together forgetting their tribe but once it has to do with anything above crime.

Nigeria is cursed..

For those that didn't get npower and immigration... Just know that, you were bounced bcz you lack strong ties to this criminals. Just stay calm n pray until God answers your call but if you can't wait please, Devil answers prayer faster..

Truer words have never been said. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
When 2kay the talk rubbish him no knw say shoe get size... Burna sef Bleep up for using amateur

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
dem get beef before?
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by brunobaba(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Give money to police and they'll work like they are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:

Nigeria is cursed..

Chai. Is it npower of 30k that is making you frustrated like this?Take it easy please. About 200 thousand people out of over 3million were selected. If all the people selected were from your tribe, you probably still won't be included. There are people on nairaland here jubilating for being selected. Ask them if they had to press any button. Answer would be no. You were not lucky that's it.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by RedPill(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
this will soon die down...as usual
Re: Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) by sirjentul05(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Aye Axxe Meen grin
Bam lord cheesy
Wida, who goes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna’s ‘Inseparable’ Relationship With A$AP Rocky / 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) / Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.