Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (63148 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by 36govs: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
BY : OGA DONALD

And Some People are Claiming they are No Longer Living Together , ... Hmmm

They are still Living Together and Dinning from the Same Table , and From the Car Garage at the Back , you Can See Paul Okoye's Wrangler Jeep , They are Living in Peace in their Mansion and Posing as Dog and Rat on Social Media.

In the same spot Jude Engees , shared this picture this morning with caption .. Ututu oma o ( Meaning Good Morning)

VIA : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-mansion-and.html

CC; lalasticlala

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by LuvU2: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Can they just grow out of attention seeking?
especially Peter grin

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by MiguelKingII(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
My brothers
Just dey fall ma hands wit this their social media feud

Yea Op de still relate well maka na iwe nwanne anaghi eru na okpukpu na just money sharing issues de cause their disagreement shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by free2ryhme: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
36govs:
BY : OGA DONALD

And Some People are Claiming they are No Longer Living Together , ... Hmmm

They are still Living Together and Dinning from the Same Table , and From the Car Garage at the Back , you Can See Paul Okoye's Wrangler Jeep , They are Living in Peace in their Mansion and Posing as Dog and Rat on Social Media.

In the same spot Jude Engees , shared this picture this morning with caption .. Ututu oma o ( Meaning Good Morning)

VIA : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/peter-okoye-shows-off-his-mansion-and.html

CC; lalasticlala

Oga rest abeg ii
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by kambili999(f): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have seen the mansion and fleet of cars.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
what else have we not seen before

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Threebear(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
The star of the okoye brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Where is EFCC sef?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Sunkyboie(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Money speaking
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by theunnamed: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Jubilancy(f): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
If they keep this act up ....time is coming they will cease to be relevant no matter how hard they try

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by melojo: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice.. But the other mansion owned by u guys(psquare) looks better undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by brunobaba(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
dunno why i just love Peter more...no specific reasons.

24 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by hardywaltz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
This house reminds me of my BQ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by teresafaith: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
If dem like
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by sirjentul05(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Me dat have 30 billion cedis for my account, I neva even boast self, mtchwww

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nice pad, this is goals
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by DaddyKross: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
This guy like camera sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by boldndbeautiful(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
buh the second pix is Jude Okoye, and the same house abi na hotel grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by mccoy47(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lalasticlala; Wizkid, Davido, Psquare, Banky w news

Me; [img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by omanifrank(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
oh min
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Pidginwhisper: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wetin jude dey do down there? angry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Spanner4(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin

Peter and Paul dey be one no be two

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
A Boss!!

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Herodutus(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
brunobaba:
dunno why i just love Peter more...no specific reasons.
Me too bro
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by ennytcathy(f): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Taye kehinde Paul n peter grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
HW DIS CUM B AWA GOSA MARKET?

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by cardoctor(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture by Edesinpayan(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
They have 3 mansions with similar design but different paintings and interiors .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Sister Yetunde Gushes Over His Babymama Shola's Hot Body (snapshot) / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.