Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ensure Insu Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ensure Insu Invite (1630 Views)

All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It / NBC Management Trainee Invite? / Three Things That Will Ensure Your Value At Your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ensure Insu Invite by Gydion(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
please what test should one expect from Ensure Insurance at the head office.

I am scheduled for a test today.
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Etienz: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2017
when did u get their invite cuz I applied too?
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Gydion(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2017
I applied 3 days ago, got invite yesterday and test will hold today. Any info on what to expect?
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Ogaezy(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Gydion:
I applied 3 days ago, got invite yesterday and test will hold today. Any info on what to expect?

Read up on everything about insurance both it's laws in Nigeria.
Which position did you apply for?
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Etienz: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Gydion:

What time is the test? can u pm me I want to ask u something, thanks.
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by chimaria(f): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
How was the assessment
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Gydion(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
chimaria:
How was the assessment

I was unable to attend
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Ogaezy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gydion:

I was unable to attend

Which position did you apply for??
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Gydion(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ogaezy:

Which position did you apply for??

I applied for both internal control officer and graduate trainee but the invite doesn't show the role the invite is. I think it was because the position was not stated that made me not to attend.
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Etienz: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
U should have attended it, I guess it's an entry level position and d salary is OK.
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Gydion(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Etienz:
U should have attended it, I guess it's an entry level position and d salary is OK.

Oh I never knew. My friend also have the test tomorrow, do you have an idea of what he should expect?
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Ogaezy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gydion:

Oh I never knew. My friend also have the test tomorrow, do you have an idea of what he should expect?

Let me pm you, I need to ask you something
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Etienz: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gydion:

Re: Ensure Insu Invite by Ogaezy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gydion:

I've been to an insurance interview b4 and I think I can help your friend, tried to pm you but it didn't go through, I think you should pm me for some info
Re: Ensure Insu Invite by BlueRayDick: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Just prepare for normal aptitude tests(GMAT and the likes).You should expect the normal verbal, quantitative and probably critical reasoning and those shapes This is an assessment and not interview.

(1) (Reply)

Ics-limited-invitation-test-interview / KPMG 2018 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Job Vacancy - Reputable School In Ajah Lagos In Need Of Qualified Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.