Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie (16673 Views)

Happy World Television Day / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
ReinaFarine:

I just downloaded season Eight last night ...
OMG!
My best Cartoons!
Toy Story Despicable Me Kung fu panda Megamind (Corny) Family Guy Boondocks
Comedy The Big Bang Theory Modern Family Shameless 3 idiots House rules
Cop Shows Absentia Castle Lucifer Quantico (Overrated) White collar
Sy-fy Arrow Queen beats Allen any day
Horror Walking dead Strain
Others: Suit, how to get away with murder, sons of anarchy, merlin, game of thrones....

Then probably Empire... But that shit is getting old...
I like KungFu Panda too.
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Imoemi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Me77:
shocked world television day? Never heard of it! Anyway, these are some of my favorite movies in no particular order...

Adventure
Arabian nights
Stardust
The count of monte cristo
The hobbit Trilogy...

Animation
Grave of the fireflies
Tangled
Beauty and the beast
Castle in the sky
Lady and the tramp
Lion king
The book of life
The incredible
Wall-E

Biography /drama
Catch me if you can
Straight out of Compton
Good fellas
Black mass
Rush
The intouchables

Romance /comedy
She's funny that way
Breakfast at Tiffany
Silver lining playbook
Hitch
How to be single
Last holiday

Action /Thriller
The matrix
The raid redemption
Silence of the lambs
Fast five
The dark knight
Captain America (the winter soldier)
Terminator 2 (judgment day)
The predator

Crime, Drama, Horror, mystery
Million dollar baby
Brimstone
I am legend
Let me in
Misery.1990
X
American history x
Dancer in the dark
Thirst
Handmaid tale
Girl next door (2007)
Leon the professional
The Decent
The sixth sense
Pan's labyrinth
Mr. Church
Big eyes
A bronx tale
The departed
Case 39
The orphan
Blue velvet

Over hype /movies
Mulholland Drive
No country for old Men (very stupid ending)
Star Wars..
I komot cap for you ooooo

1 Like

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Reussite: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
My Best Talent show on TV: America got Talent
My Best Movies: Pirahna, 2012, Inception, The losers, Love don't cost a thing, Titanic, Home Alone, Jumper, Maze Runner.
My Best Series: the Vampire Dairies, the Originals, Empire, Teen Wolf, Secret life of an American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Shadow hunters, Heroes Reborn.
Korean Series: Playful Kiss, The Heirs, Boys Before Flowers.
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by jaido09: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
The Shawshank Redemption and 12 Angry Men
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by ComradeShegs(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Alien Covenant
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by chelsea2014: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
samzzycash:
hahaha OLEKU that movie
I hope the girl wey play asake still dey act she too fine pass all this pancake girls
loolz
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by ImaIma1(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
I am obsessed with The Godfather...i can't stop watching it

1 Like

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by yourstruely: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ericaikince:
olodo spotted

I don't think an olodo is capable of coming up with such a comprehensive list. So guess who real olodo is....
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by mcyemite(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
harry potter!!!!
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Motion123(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
1. Tyrant 2. Game of thrones 3. Pk 4. we are family 5. body guard 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Me77: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mediapace:

Don't tell me you watched all those shits up there undecided
I have watched em ol, cheesy
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by joxxy01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Karishika
aki & paw paw
osuofia in london
isakaba
end of the rivers
last burial
my love (my best)
cry for help... Etc
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by daviesmania(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
life of pi. you can see it on TCM dstv by 8pm
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Me77: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
SHEAU:

How many years u use watch all these films?
Na film you come watch for this life?
Those are just the few I could remember, come and see my PC, over 200 gigabytes of movies and still counting..
If you have free time, watching movies shouldn't be a problem.
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by daviesmania(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Me77:
shocked world television day? Never heard of it! Anyway, these are some of my favorite movies in no particular order...

Adventure
Arabian nights
Stardust
The count of monte cristo
The hobbit Trilogy...

Animation
Grave of the fireflies
Tangled
Beauty and the beast
Castle in the sky
Lady and the tramp
Lion king
The book of life
The incredible
Wall-E

Biography /drama
Catch me if you can
Straight out of Compton
Good fellas
Black mass
Rush
The intouchables

Romance /comedy
She's funny that way
Breakfast at Tiffany
Silver lining playbook
Hitch
How to be single
Last holiday

Action /Thriller
The matrix
The raid redemption
Silence of the lambs
Fast five
The dark knight
Captain America (the winter soldier)
Terminator 2 (judgment day)
The predator

Crime, Drama, Horror, mystery
Million dollar baby
Brimstone
I am legend
Let me in
Misery.1990
X
American history x
Dancer in the dark
Thirst
Handmaid tale
Girl next door (2007)
Leon the professional
The Decent
The sixth sense
Pan's labyrinth
Mr. Church
Big eyes
A bronx tale
The departed
Case 39
The orphan
Blue velvet

Over hype /movies
Mulholland Drive
No country for old Men (very stupid ending)
Star Wars..
guyyy! shey na for cinema you dey live?
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Me77: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
daviesmania:
guyyy! shey na for cinema you dey live?
Is there anything wrong watching movies

1 Like

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by spy24(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=NameLezz post=62585327] Lol. What do you mean by hopeless?[/quote
there is no hope of survival in the movie almost every one dies
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

the truth is taboo is a shitty series

Taboo is shitty?!!!

Well, like Art...Tom hardy isn't for everyone.
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Nuelstar(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=KnowMore post=62579784]Merlin...Gulder ultimate search...WWTBAM... peak talent show...everybody hates Chris

1 Like

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by joshuatop1313: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
The Strike Back
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=spy24 post=62587137][/quote]
But this fact actually made the series more captivating.
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Afobear: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Veer zaara
my name is khan
3idiots
P.K
Fan
Dear zindagi
ghajini
50:50
hacksaw ridge
etc
DDlj
like stars on earth
dhoom 3
raess
kuch kuch hota hai
mbbs
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by donshaddow(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Check this out!

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Qarah01(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Titanic, Pursuit of Happyness, Saw, Final destination, Crocodile, Death race, My wife is a ganster, Hotel Rwanda, Blood Diamond,
, Kyle XY, Prison Break, 24, A man called god, City Hunter, Smallville, Game of thrones, Merlin,
Koi Mil Gaya, Like stars on earth, Joker, Holiday, Entertainment, Nkem Owoh films, Tyler Perry, Etc
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
BEST MOVIES: Bourne Identity... Bourne Supremacy... Bourne Ultimatum... Taken Series...

Best Tv Series: 24.. Sleepy Hollow.. Breaking Bad..
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Reussite:
My Best Talent show on TV: America got Talent
My Best Movies: Pirahna, 2012, Inception, The losers, Love don't cost a thing, Titanic, Home Alone, Jumper, Maze Runner.
My Best Series: the Vampire Dairies, the Originals, Empire, Teen Wolf, Secret life of an American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Shadow hunters, Heroes Reborn.
Korean Series: Playful Kiss, The Heirs, Boys Before Flowers.
Mehn!!!, Maze runner was dope... You've watched divergent??
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by marcoreus(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Shrek,
Hulk,
Xmen,
The Simpsons,
The gods must be crazy,
Toy story,
Kung fu hustle,
Sponge bob square pants,
Hell boy,
charlie and the chocolate factory
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by ramselly(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
TRANSFORMER 1-7 grin grin grin
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by batista181(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER, IN THE NAME OF LOVE, LAST SHIP, BLIND SPOT, POWER, ELEMENTARY.
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by Ericaikince(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
yourstruely:

I don't think an olodo is capable of coming up with such a comprehensive list. So guess who real olodo is....
if he's not an olodo he wouldn't spend all his time watching that
Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by lukasmuyiwa(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
mine are:
1. black girls get nasty too
2. Laila 's deep fisting
3. Jada fire Group Intimacy
4. Asian teen assaulted

1 Like

Re: World Television Day 2017: Share Your Best Movie by heckymaicon(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
kabhi kushi kabhi gam

sharukh Kahn and Amitabh Bachan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored / #BBNaija: Miracle Emerges As New Head Of House / Emmanuel Tv Changes Frequency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.