Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! (3282 Views)

Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Let me contribute to the trending topic about igbos and lagos. I will make my opinion in perspective with what Governor Obiano said:

“The greatest thing we want to do is to emulate what the Israelis have done. We have very rich Anambra people all over the world – Anambra made Lagos what it is, whether they want to accept it or not – the taxes that are paid are mostly by Anambra people.

This is a fact.. Anambra people and indeed igbos are one of the biggest tax payers in Lagos. It's erroneous for some misinformed people to be citing only Dangote while trying to disclaim this fact.

Lagos is NOT an oil producing state, one of it's major revenue comes from the ports and a quick check shows that Anambra people and indeed igbos control over 50% of activities in Lagos port. Anyone should disclaim this with facts.

Secondly, the major markets in Lagos are controlled by igbos.. Fact! The biggest auto mobile dealers in Lagos are igbos (majorly Anambra people too), The private oil sector in Lagos is controlled by igbos.. the biggest private oil jetty in Nigeria located in Lagos is owned by who? igbo.. The biggest radio station in Lagos, is owned by who? Igbo.. I can keep going on and on.

I dare say that if igbos withdraw all these investments back to igboland, Lagos will fold immediately! So Governor obiano is correct, igbos pay most of the taxes in Lagos..

Lagos ACN already laid this matter to rest in a previous statement, where it stated and I quote

Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

Whether anyone accepts it or not, Lagos will fold without igbos and no amount of propaganda will stop us from saying this! It is a fact whether anyone likes it or not. I have never seen any igbo person laying claim to the economy of ogun and ibadan (where yorubas invest majorly in), but for Lagos, the truth must be said, if you don't accept it, provide your alternative fact on this thread, I'm willing to engage all!

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2017
The tax paid by Cosharis Motor alone is enough to rescue osun state from bankruptcy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Like I always say, if yorubas claim they made lagos, why cant they make another lagos?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by lalanice(f): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2017
...aswear they are coming for you, I knw somebody who is not going to like this read. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
globemoney:
Let me contribute to the trending topic about igbos and lagos. I will make my opinion in perspective with what Governor Obiano said:

This is a fact.. Anambra people and indeed igbos are one of the biggest tax payers in Lagos. It's erroneous for some misinformed people to be citing only Dangote while trying to disclaim this fact.

Lagos is NOT an oil producing state, one of it's major revenue comes from the ports and a quick check shows that Anambra people and indeed igbos control over 50% of activities in Lagos port. Anyone should disclaim this with facts.

Secondly, the major markets in Lagos are controlled by igbos.. Fact! The biggest auto mobile dealers in Lagos are igbos (majorly Anambra people too), The private oil sector in Lagos is controlled by igbos.. the biggest private oil jetty in Nigeria located in Lagos is owned by who? igbo.. The biggest radio station in Lagos, is owned by who? Igbo.. I can keep going on and on.

I dare say that if igbos withdraw all these investments back to igboland, Lagos will fold immediately! So Governor obiano is correct, igbos pay most of the taxes in Lagos..

Lagos ACN already laid this matter to rest in a previous statement, where it stated and I quote

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

Whether anyone accepts it or not, Lagos will fold without igbos and no amount of propaganda will stop us from saying this! It is a fact whether anyone likes it or not. I have never seen any igbo person laying claim to the economy of ogun and ibadan (where yorubas invest majorly in), but for Lagos, the truth must be said, if you don't accept it, provide your alternative fact on this thread, I'm willing to engage all!

Thanks
[/s]
You IBO's own nothing. You like to make noise a lot. I'd you feel Lagos will collapse when you leave, then what is stopping you all this while. Are you not tired if the insults from Yoruba people? For years you have been repeating this crap. Go and let us see who will suffer most.
Bloody parasites!!!

19 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Stingman: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
How I wish these guys have branches in Awka, Enugu or Owerri. I like Innoson for starting from home!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by lalanice(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s] You IBO's own nothing. You like to make noise a lot
that was soft! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by GuyWise(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
The truth must be told whether like it or not, but the no man's tag is what I dont like because lagos belongs to all Nijurians gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Zaheertyler(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2017
This is what it means to develop Lagos not omonile.. Tax paid from this jetty alone can repay the bailout fund Ogun state has been indebted to from FG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
You IBO's own nothing. You like to make noise a lot. I'd you feel Lagos will collapse when you leave, then what is stopping you all this while. Are you not tired if the insults from Yoruba people? For years you have been repeating this crap. Go and let us see who will suffer most.
Bloody parasites!!!
If yoruba made Lagos, why is it that ALL yoruba states are bankrupt except lagos? meanwhile all SE states are not bankrupt? simple logic

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by ProWalker: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Igbos will die on top lagos matter grin
Why are these people so crazy over Lagos ?

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by GuyWise(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
oodualover:
Bloody parasites!!!
[/s]
Stop decieving yourself my dear friend the truth is so glaring

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
GuyWise:
The truth must be told whether like it or not, but the no man's tag is what I dont like because lagos belongs to all Nijurians gringrin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:
Igbos will die on top lagos matter grin
Why are these people so crazy over Lagos ?
Because we are paying the most tax in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
GuyWise:
[s]

Stop decieving yourself my dear friend the truth is so glaring
[/s]
Who is my friend? A stinking Iboe monkey? For you to claim you developed Lagos, then your states should be developed like Lagos. The IGR in the whole iboeland is not bigger than Ogun state, not to talk of lagos

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by GuyWise(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
[s]
oodualover:

Who is my friend? A stinking Iboe monkey? For you to claim you developed Lagos, then your states should be developed like Lagos. The IGR in the whole iboeland is not bigger than Ogun state, not to talk of lagos
[/s]
Goan do UgOn and UsOn like our lagos then we'll forevery take you seriousfe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by ProWalker: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

Because we are paying the most tax in Lagos

Prove of that or keep shut grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2017
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
Goan do UgOn and UsOn like our lagos then we'll forevery take you seriousfe.
This is the IGR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by Tyche(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Such callousness from Obiano and boundless stupidity by those who believe and spread same

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
Bloody parasites!!!

Say whatever you like.

The fact is that we are deeply integrated into Lagos grid that even a master surgeon cannot excise with asphyxiating the city. You lot pride yourself as thinkers, that's for thought.

If Yorubas are tired of seeing Igbo in Lagos, my kind suggestion is that Yoruba relocate away from the city. If you like insult Igbos from now till thy Kingdom come, it will only motivate us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:
Like I always say, if yorubas claim they made lagos, why cant they make another lagos?
Yoruba's never claim they made Lagos but IBO's did. Why can't you make another Lagos in your land instead of forsaking your land?

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

[s]Is Lagos not bankrupt? Why won't Yoruba land be bankrupt when your parasitic animals won't stay in your land? Why won't they be bankrupt when you use our infrastructure and evade tax? Lazy parasitic pigs like you cannot stay in your land, but will rather stay in our land, use our road, send your useless and ugly children to our government schools and won't pay tax. The givernirs then will have to borrow money to build mire schools, employ teachers( who will receive salary), create more chairs and tables. How then will the states not be in debt when your parasitic IBO's monkeys flick to our land[/s]?
We are talking about Lagos here not yorubaland, last I checked igbos dont live in yorubaland except civil servants and private sector workers. Alas that is why all yoruba states are bankrupt and cant pay common half salaries they agreed to pay their workers.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Tyche:
Such callousness from Obiano and boundless stupidity by those who believe and spread same
You must hear the truth whether you like it or not, obiano is speaking based on records he has, can you provide your alternative record?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Is Lagos not bankrupt? Why won't Yoruba land be bankrupt when your parasitic animals won't stay in your land? Why won't they be bankrupt when you use our infrastructure and evade tax? Lazy parasitic pigs like you cannot stay in your land, but will rather stay in our land, use our road, send your useless and ugly children to our government schools and won't pay tax. The givernirs then will have to borrow money to build mire schools, employ teachers( who will receive salary), create more chairs and tables. How then will the states not be in debt when your parasitic IBO's monkeys flick to our land?

As Nigerians, Lagos is our land cos it's part of our country. You have 10 years to help Igbo achieve Biafra. Otherwise, Lagos will be lost forever to Yoruba as a Yoruba city! 10 years, after which we have no need for Biafra again!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Yoruba's never claim they made Lagos but IBO's did. Why can't you make another Lagos in your land instead of forsaking your land?

But we made Lagos!

Yoruba made Osun and Ibadan. And failed to make Kwara!

Do you need our help? We are developers!

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
globemoney:

We are talking about Lagos here not yorubaland, last I checked igbos dont live in yorubaland except civil servants and private sector workers. Alas that is why all yoruba states are bankrupt and cant pay common half salaries they agreed to pay their workers.
There are many IBO's in osun state just in case you don't know. You parasitic iboe clowns are in every Yoruba state because your land is poor and you must leave it to survive. If iboeland is developed like you claim, why then must you leave it? Whatbis chasing you from your land? Despite how small and densely populated it is, it is still poor and underdeveloped. Yet you dirty parasitic ibboe pigs can claim to develop Lagos.
Nomadic drug trafficking tribe!

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Even Lagos still has bad spots, but I dont want to derial this thread by posting them.. Igbo states are paying their workers like Lagos state is doing but it is not the case with yoruba states where all are owing workers half salaries..
Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by oodualover: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2017
PointB:

But we made Lagos!

Yoruba made Osun and Ibadan. And failed to make Kwara!

Do you need our help? We are developers!
Try and develop these places in iboeland before making noise

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by PointB: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

Try and develop these places in iboeland before making noise

We have heard you. We will try.
That's why we are milking Lagos since our oil money is spent there. Try and be patient, we'll soon milk Lagos dry and then we'll move on. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! by globemoney: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
oodualover:

There are many IBO's in osun state just in case you don't know. You parasitic iboe clowns are in every Yoruba state because your land is poor and you must leave it to survive. If iboeland is developed like you claim, why then must you leave it? Whatbis chasing you from your land? Despite how small and densely populated it is, it is still poor and underdeveloped. Yet you dirty parasitic ibboe pigs can claim to develop Lagos.
Nomadic drug trafficking tribe!
The only relationship ndigbo has ever had with osun state was their food aid donation to impoverished osun workers who last saw their salry 6 years ago

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Worldclass Weighing Scale-: See Pictures / NASS Crisis: APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Moves To Remove Saraki As Sen. Pres / Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.