Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:22 PM

12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (36833 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by bugidon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
With all these, I'm sure I'm husband material
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
ayokellany:

It won't be long before it clear for your eye.

My eye vision is still 20/20... cool
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Godfidence: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
All of you searching for husband material I hope you are wife materials too! sad sad sad
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by FitnessDoctor: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No doubt...

IamJ is truly a husband material grin kiss

I still don't know why you get your memes from, but I love the way you use them. grin grin

Iam.J must be shinning his 32 by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by piagetskinner(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nairaland and lists...

One would think they can predict the coming of christ
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by lifestyle1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
i didnt buy the idea jare undecided Husband material kwa
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by pryme(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol 1 and 3 is enough to call it off

1 is explanatory.

3 Personal happiness is a sought of myth. Even if real, only shortlived. Real Happiness must be felt, shared by your relatives, and friends. There is no joy in being happy alone except we are deluded.

Sometimes you are better off alone, what if you are surrounded by Ppl that are like wolves in sheep clothing
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Osashalom: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
As for your point number 5,are people who are not married supposed to be living together? I sense immorality from your end. Op and the like minded repent please...
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by donnaD(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
abeg how many husband material dey?and how much?becus na the most costly ones i want and I need like 200yards.And at whole sale price only and it must not be too common and if high quality not the ones aba boys can pirate anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
What about his bedroom game? Are you up for a lifetime of lousy nacking?
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by jfleece(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
It goes both ways.... Too many crazy people out there.. For those of u Dat wants to get married this year.. I wish u good luck..
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by bizhop01: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello ladies,pl's keep on waiting for husband material.
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by tintingz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
I disagree with number one.
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by bizhop01: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=donnaD post=62582208]abeg how many husband material dey?and how much?becus na the most costly ones i want and I need like 200yards.And at whole sale price only and it must not be too common and if high quality not the ones aba boys can pirate anyhow.

I have one yard only for you,
hurry befor it will out of stock.
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Temysteve(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Sadly, a man with all these traits and characteristics will get to marry any girl of his choice if he is rich.

To women,
Money is what makes you husband-material, nothing else!
I can't thank God enough for making me 100% husband-material.
But that doesn't make you perfect.
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
i pity any guy that tries to impress a woman grin grin grin
even Adam failed to impress Eve .and the dude had a personal garden with magical fruits grin and worse HE WAS THE ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD. yet apparently he wasnt enough.
women are like death.they are never satisfied.
STOP TRYING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by correctguy101(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
On point 1..... SMH OP..... really?

I can let anyone take my child to any religious setting but i trust my Gene inside her. The type of questions my daughter already asks about life makes me laugh at her mother. Despite my making it a point not to influence her decision in beliefs....
She'll definitely end up like me, i could sense it, my Gene's working really early in her (rebel against the norm)

And I've seen a lot of people who don't believe (INFIDELS) in the Abrahamic faiths let their children be taken to church for they know it's no threat. Only you believers feel threatened by our non belief and it's gets me to wonder.....

As for point 3, it's irrelevance is glaring.....
Most of your friends who discourage you from going out with a guy might just want you to drop him for them to snatch and hey, who's that friend that will decide which guy will make you happy?

You clearly need serious psychological help if you let people decide who and what makes you or makes you happy....
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by CasaFFa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
10 Signs He is Husband Material
http://www.eagleheadline.com/archives/11258
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Valarmoghulis(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
What of 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is a Husband Material
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No doubt...
Iam.J is truly a husband material grin kiss

sigh*
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by iamDjSkukie(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thank God i'm Husband material.
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by centboy123456(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Dear women, you are often told just what to do so you can be the perfect wife.

Yet at the same time, there’s hardly any pressure on the boy child to show you that he is capable of being the ultimate man for you. The pressure is mostly on you but what about him? Is he cut out to be the man of your dreams?

Sometimes, you insist on the wrong guy to be the one yet there is so much more for you.

Here are signs that the man you’re with is not a husband material:

1. You two don’t share the same beliefs or values.

A value and belief system can split you apart. When you get someone who doesn’t believe in God, for example, you will struggle most of the time or compromise your own beliefs. I mean what do you do when you get kids?

2. He doesn’t take care of you and your needs.

It doesn’t mean he becomes your sponsor but a man should feel the need to protect and provide for you in whatever capacity. You should never feel alone if you have a real husband material.

3. Your friends and family don’t like him.

This is such a big sign, if your friends and family don’t like him then chances are he has proven to be the biggest douche of all times.

4. You have caught him in lies a few times.

Unless you want to be married someone who keeps you in paranoia and suspense then don’t hold your breath for this guy.

5. He goes out too much and can’t imagine chilling.

Men always tell women that they can’t be wifed since they go out too much. Well, this applies to men as well, if a man goes out too much you’re more likely to spend most weekends alone while he is busy gallivanting.

6. He doesn’t like being confronted with serious issues.

If he avoids serious conversations then surely why are you even together? He clearly doesn’t take you seriously and that is not someone that you can confide in.

7. He is overly confident in himself so he always treats you like you’ll be there forever.

These egotistical pricks that act like you’re already married need to remember he still needs to work on keeping you. If he doesn’t do this, imagine when you’re married?

8. He always cheats on you.

Once a cheat always a cheat till death do you part.

9. You feel like you have settled for less.

When you settle it means you think you can’t get any better. So whatever he throws your way you’re ready to digest it. That’s not someone you should invest in.

10. He’s a chauvinist and thinks you should do all the work even in the relationship.

A relationship is a two-way street so no one should have to carry the burden of a whole relationship alone.

11. He shows no sign of real commitment.

He just wants to keep you there for his own convenience and nothing more. He acts like a kid and you accommodate his game. This is not a husband material in any way.

12. Any other signs you know about? I leave this number for you!

https://omgvoice.com/relationships/signs-man-not-husband-material?country=GH

take care of her needs. am I her father
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by primetyme: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
LuvU2:
Lol 1 and 3 is enough to call it off

1 is explanatory.

3 Personal happiness is a sought of myth. Even if real, only shortlived. Real Happiness must be felt, shared by your relatives, and friends. There is no joy in being happy alone except we are deluded.

love to always read ur comments. It would be a dream come true to know. Hope I'll get the chance?
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by EmmyDJourno: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
What a stupid thread, written by a biased fellow

All these things you are writing are just one sided and lack balance in character

And a product of a young woman trapped in that confused state of adolescence
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by franklingud(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Just dey talk nonsense anyhow.

Pass joor!
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by doncent222(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
4 me number 2 is were relationship of 5yrs is coming 2 end of this number 2 is very painful.
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Interesting cheesy
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
bugidon:
With all these, I'm sure I'm husband material
Dey deceive yourself oooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.