Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? (1573 Views)

Can I Use My 2017 Jamb Result For 2018? / The 2017 Jamb Ambassadorial Scholarships Scheme / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Recount: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello, has anyone been able to print the 2017 JAMB admission Letter to process their admission? I have paid the N1000 fee and it is showing me "No Data is Found For the Supplied Registration Number. Kindly use the Check Admission Status Service..." Then, I checked the Admission Status via http://jamb.org.ng/eFacility/AdmissionStatus and there was no "2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME)" option. Please HELP!

NOTE: I have been given admission by my School and I have accepted the admission through CAPS.

cc: Fynestboi funso4life youngguru23 Ajet001 fineyemi collinometricx Capslock01 kolatunez HomoSapiien educluesOnline XCLUX
Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by fineyemi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
I want u to know that all your issues are been presented to jamb. For now, there are lotz of schools whose admission list are been uploaded on the caps portal.

I believe the admission letter printing is yet to be effective due to the aforementioned reasons above.

But with time, Jamb will announce printing of the admission letter.

As for the 1k u paid. U are save with that. All u have to do is to await an announcement from Jamb for the admission letter printing.

2 Likes

Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Not yet boss that'll be after every institutions has released her admission list. Hopefully it'll be available starting from next month.
thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have paid N10,300 acceptance fee but yet to print my admission letter, jamb caps is still telling me to check back that admission is in progress.
Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Recount: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Ajet001:
Not yet boss that'll be after every institutions has released her admission list. Hopefully it'll be available starting from next month.
thanks for the mention
Thanks for the info.
Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Recount: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2017
fineyemi:
I want u to know that all your issues are been presented to jamb. For now, there are lotz of schools whose admission list are been uploaded on the caps portal.

I believe the admission letter printing is yet to be effective due to the aforementioned reasons above.

But with time, Jamb will announce printing of the admission letter.

As for the 1k u paid. U are save with that. All u have to do is to await an announcement from Jamb for the admission letter printing.
Thanks
Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Recount: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
I have paid N10,300 acceptance fee but yet to print my admission letter, jamb caps is still telling me to check back that admission is in progress.
Same issue here.
Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by fineyemi(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Recount:
Thanks
u welcom

1 Like

Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2017
How far on DE caps
any info yet?
Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Capslock01: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
IpostStuff:
How far on DE caps
any info yet?

I don't think CAPS is enable for DE. You can check your profile to confirm first.
Some DE students told me they are not seeing the CAPS' link on their Jamb DE profile.

Recount... Sorry if my reply is late.
One the brighter side, fineyemi and Ajet001 have answered your question very well.

1 Like

Re: Admission Processing: Has Anyone Printed The 2017 JAMB Admission Letter? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2017
I know CAPS is not enabled for DE but I would like to know when it would that is if it would enabled
And if it is not going to be used how do DE candidates get admission info or do they just wait for admission list
Thanks for your reply btw

(1) (Reply)

A Mother Beats Up Her Daughter Because She Was Drunk: Who Was Drunk? / How To Make Over N250,000 Every Term From Schools Around You / UNILAG Releases Cutoff Mark For 2019... See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.