Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (43920 Views)

9 Steps To Take Before Quitting Your Job!!! / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Too many rules just to keep one job that doesn't pay well self undecided

Better adhere by the ethics before you lose that small pay too. LOL
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by jashar(f): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
lolz...

Make your own rules... grin
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by correctguy101(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
deepwater:
Lol
OP not entirely true though
That's why I prefer the marine world
Nobody cares about your dress code and sheet even when you come to the shore office.
While at sea, Put on the damn coverall and head gear

The boys weave their hairs to any style, put on the durag and hard hat and do the goddam job.

Pity guys on suits and tie all day everyday walking the hot streets, not easy at all undecided

Marine World .....

Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by bufness(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
deepwater:
Lol
Nobody cares about your dress code and sheet even when you come to the shore office.

The boys weave their hairs to any style, put on the durag and hard hat and do the goddam job.

Pity guys on suits and tie all day everyday walking the hot streets, not easy at all undecided
i cant imagine going to work with a durag tho hanahan, tho wheneverr am homei out it on almost throughout the day nd night
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
In Nigeria, looks > your substance
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Xionez(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Abegi, is it not Neymar that wore singlet and still kept his job. Make i hear word joor.
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by frankwaive: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
deepwater:
Lol

Fear almost catch me just now, almost!
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by nuelyoyo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
deepwater:
Lol

Hmmmn, your monicker is "deepwater" and you like the marine world. Let me not say what is on my mind. Pls don't quote me, am resting.
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Celsony: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
deepwater:
Lol

Are u a mariner/Navy? I love navy too... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Julietcutie(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
My yeye job allows facial hair. I have beards, though I trim it each time we are summoned to the headoffice
some people are actually praying to get your yeye job too ...don't let your boss see this
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Smartii(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
deepwater:
Lol

Curiosity kills the cat! Which one is marine world again? Na terrestrial world the op made instance of shocked...Do u live in the Marine world?
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by ebonflexy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol Nigerians.
Since when did beards mean anything bad?
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by obaataaokpaewu: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Templerun98:
meet me I nmy office now. This is your Supervisor
Lol..... How're you my supervisor
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Vokians(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
My yeye job allows facial hair. I have beards, though I trim it each time we are summoned to the headoffice
bros na so d job vex you reach?
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by no1madman(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
[img][/img]
hmmm

Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by ceezermills: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
This doesn’t affect us in the creative industry (Digital ad agencies) matter of fact, who do things differently. It only affects those that work in the banking industry (
(The Cooperate World).
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by sunnedee2: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Johngla:
That moment when you want to charge your phone at a football viewing centre and you mistakenly unplug the DSTV cable when they about taking a penalty, that's when you will remember what your mom used to tell you that your phone will kill you one day.

This joke is good, but add this to it.

When Nigeria is two goals down against Argentina and Nigeria now wants to play free kick and then you unplug the DSTV cable.

Need I say more?
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by kafeii123: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
There's no way you'd have to job-hunt if you can keep that last hairstyle... You'd calling the shots
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
cutefergiee:
some jobs allow it tho
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Templerun98:
Who cares
NFCS does
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by Ijayxplorer217(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Don't do this, don't do that....hw much self Mtcheeew shocked[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria by bulay: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.