Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) (40801 Views)

Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by PointZerom: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
ok
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
From Ikorodu to Epe

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
this Nigeria is fvcked up! i'm speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lagos is gradually doing a Rivers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by MrMoney007: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bad

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
so bad ooo
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Saw d survivor in general hospital, so sad

May their gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Now,they've relocated to Epe?
Death to baddo!!
Death to all cult(ist)s!!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by josielewa(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
rip to the dead...am not surprised..the way youths are becoming jobless is alarming...met one bad guy and he told me he can beat any1..never believed until i had a fight with him...omo na fsars con carry me oo...omo i chop free slap and even dash money sef...pple that are supposed to uphold the law...this guys have affiliation with the security force...bliv me wen i say they need jungle justice...

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Its such a pity that in Nigeria we have become accustomed to such unbridled evil. My goodness!!

This is such a barbaric issue that i expect that the governor of Lagos State to completely forget everything he is doing and focus on wiping out this foul badoo or whatever they call themselves!

How can the governor sleep at night knowing that entire families are getting wiped out under his watch??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by trol4i: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ipob Spotted coolIpob Spotted
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Badoo cult group killed a family of three and left a baby severely injured in Epe, Lagos state at the the early hours of today.... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
it shall never be well with those bastards.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ah rest on peace .for ambode town
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
This menance is revealing it ugly face again!
Just about 8;15 am today on channels Tv, the Commissioner Of Police Lagos State, I EDGAH assured Residents in Ikorodo, that the activities of these cultS/ritualS groups have surrenderd their arms together with their activities to embrace peace and join the communities to protect and harmonize with it residents.
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by babythug(f): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
It's a shame we have only
Reactive law enforcement agents in this country! One would imagine that the police would have continued underground investigations aimed at fishing out the perpetrators of these crimes!
I'm utterly gutted that these criminals have continued to roam the streets seemingly free and have somewhat developed new tactics as it were! THe police are lazy and of course poorly motivated by the government!

May God keep us safe in this country

As for these ritualists one day will be one day and they will pay dearly for all the innocent blood shed!

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
buu
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
dnt make every crime look like Badoo handiwork. Some evil/wicked friend might perpetuate dis for a score.But God will not sleep
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Ebyce(f): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
why are they killing families?
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
G

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
nifemi25:
For this remaining days to Christmas and new year. We shall not encounter any evil. Amen

Amen to that! But the truth is the perpetrators are out there even here on Nairaland. Makes me even wonder if criminals are also on the forum...
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by musa7m(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

I won't talk... undecided
no talk na.....na who ask you to talk in the first place
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Amhappy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
ezenwajosh:
G
grin grin grin So Jesus couldn't fight the battle for you?
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by sircardinal: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
These people are heartless
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by eodavids(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Fayose or his type is what Nigeria needs at this time.

Can we now celebrate the pioneer legislation by Ekiti Government?

If such legislation is replicated by Lagos state Government, this Badoo nonsense will die automatically.

Ambode should tow Fayose's path this time. That is the way out, considering the fact that it isn't long operation crocodile smile was carried out in the same Lagos.

R.I.P.to the departed.
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
I dedicate 1 thunder to strike all the evil doers.
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by lumeneng22: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
I swear this cannot happen in Ekiti state again. Why petting murderers? life has no duplicate na. What is the faith of the baby now? All shrines in epe/ikorodu should be burnt down and their operators locked up.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by zolapower: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
This guys are back !
Re: Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) by urahara(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
UfuomaUN:
Lagos is gradually doing a Rivers grin grin

Nice one grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. / AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.