Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,426 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (50728 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Laveda(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
The couple who got married in August 2013 and have a daughter, were recently seen together at Femi Otedola's daughter's album music show case in October and just a few days ago, they took their daughter out, despite the fact that they have been having issues.

They've been having issues for a very long time. it got so bad that Simi has had to move out of the house a couple of times' a very highly placed source told us.

In a 2016 interview with  Sunday Spice, Dr Sid was quoted to have said, 'I remember us quarrelling two days before our wedding and even threatening to pull out. But, our love for each other has kept us going. Right now, our marriage is on autopilot and we are just cruising because we understand each other absolutely'.

At the moment, Simi no longer wears her ring (she posted this pic above without the ring 3 days ago) and they no longer follow eachother on Instagram. She has also deleted the wedding anniversary post she made on Instagram back in August along with all her wedding photos.

They have both unfollowed each other on instagram.

Dr Sid is really trying to make it work but Simi already has her mind made up' the source said. 'Sid even made sure to attend the Nickolodeon festival this past weekend so he could spend time with his daugther but Simi was giving him the cold shoulder all through'.

The couple tied the knot at the Ikoyi Baptist Church, Lagos in August 2014 with a grand, celebrity-studded reception held at the Oriental Hotels in Lekki.

Credit: LIB

More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/11/21/dr-sid-and-simi-esiris-marriage-in-crisis-as-they-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/

2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by UbanmeUdie: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

There is nothing new under the sun!

This news is long overdue.
Most celebrity's marriage in Nigeria is programmed for a crash.

For those who think their case is different should listen to this;
"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." 1 Cor. 10:12

Justice Esiri will be ashamed of his son right now in his grave for a failed music career and a failed marriage.

I dedicate this FTC to all the ugly girls I had a quickie with while in secondary school. My preek salutes you all!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Not again

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Kamelot77(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
anoda fail marriage
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by divinehand2003(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Marriages nowadays are fastly becoming unbecoming. People prepare so hard for the ceremonies but fail to plan for life after the wedding. The celebrities are not the only unfortunate ones. Other less known persons face the same tribulations in marriage. People take marriage vows as a huge joke. You swear before God and man to live together till death comes.

People just can't wait to tie the knots and after which they can't wait to rush out of the marriages after a year or two.

So why marry in the first place. God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16)

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
divinehand2003:
Marriages nowadays are fastly becoming unbecoming. People prepare so hard for the ceremonies but fail to plan for life after the wedding. The celebrities are not the only unfortunate ones. Other less known persons face the same tribulations in marriage. People take marriage vows as a huge joke. You swear before God and man to live together till death comes.

People just can't wait to tie the knots and after which they can't wait to rush out of the marriages after a year or two.

So why marry in the first place. God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16)

when marriages are valued upon whether you follow your partner on IG or not, then why shouldnt they crash?!?!?
all the above written by the OP is garbage, and if they indeed have issues then let her come with CONCRETE facts.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by jieta: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
celebrity marriage and scandals are like bread and butter.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Sirhenry07: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
I dont understand..
So if couples unfollow each other on Instagram that means the 'Marriage don crash?' undecided
Were they wedded on Instagram?

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
angry E remain Banky W and Adesua

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by omogin(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
This buhari economy is spoiling many things o. If we give them some billions their brain go reset

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sod09(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
See monitoring spirit

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Monitoring spirits everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
I will only believe this story until both party comes out and announce their separation. Folks nowadays use social media as a continuity method to know the stability in a marriage.

To IG folks on here;
When you unfollow someone nowadays it means separation huh?

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by analryder: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
ok

6 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by AerialMapper: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
It has to do with that his silly hairstyle. He was spending so much time styling it and using his wife's hair clips and hair net to sleep.

6 Likes

undecided
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Starkid3010(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
dat old man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NwaAmaikpe: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Such a good news;

It took a long time coming.
But it's better late than never.

10 Likes 2 Shares

not suprised
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by captainbell: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
we have been waiting for this before now
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by BruncleZuma: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by captainbell: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
I laugh
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maybe the fact that drsid is broke caused all this. Abi the guy na serial cheat?

3 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't think most of these men from a failed marriage are at fault. It is these women. I think they are really loving the attention the thing gives them. Like there's an award for it or so. I know if a survey is done, you'd surely know that these girls (the celebrities) are the ones at fault. It seems they want more as time goes by or they feel stalked or whatever. But one thing i know for sure is most male celebrity from/in a failed marriage or marriage crisis are always calm and always try hard to save the damn thing. If i eventually become a celeb, i'm surely going for one illiterate village girl trust me. All these exposed biatches thinks they know more than they are being treated. Mtcheewwww. Insatiable beings.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Memories12411: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
I pray for peace in their home.

9 Likes

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Now she has a successful business. His business is now nonexistent.

This is a very precarious situation, ecspecially if the guy is a cheat.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by MhizzAJ(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't know why their marriages don't ever last undecided
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by wordbank(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
I wonder how twitter take become court where marriages are broken

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Nnadi Kingsley: Ada Jesus Is Not Dead, She’ll Return In 3 Years- Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.