Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:26 AM

What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. (1069 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Mowunmiaf: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
American-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah who is known for her vulgar hit single, “Nigerian pu**y,” and “Cucumber”, has taken to social media to show off the lingerie she rocked to her recent show.

She shared the pictures on her Instagram and twitter with the caption; “What I weared to my show last night”
Her caption have since caused uproar on Social Media.

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Mowunmiaf: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Izzy002(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kai SMH....

See as this one disgrace person undecided

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Nbote(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gals who only have sex to offer lack brains

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by UbanmeUdie: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Smh

Her grammatical blunder is making me want to believe she is related to Solomon Dalong.

What a mega disgrace!

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by marshalldgreat(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
GBAGAM...!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by NOC1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
dum dum dudum, gun shuts for her. but she communicated, even better than patrick of Benin.

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by TheBossAnnie(f): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kikikikikik grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by introvertious: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
and she WRITTED it on social media.

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by LuvU2: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol Why not? If people can say, "You was good."

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
So you guys cannot spot a joke when you see one.

I mean the second one is a joke. "past tents".

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Tamarapetty(f): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
sad weared?

1 Like

Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by HyconMojo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
R2bees:
So you guys cannot spot a joke when you see one.

I mean the second one is a joke. "past tents".
I think say na me be the only person wey see ham lol
Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
HyconMojo:
I think say na me be the only person wey see ham lol
haha.. na so bro
Re: What I "Weared" To My Show Last Night- Princess Vitarah Causes Grammar Uproar. by Mowunmiaf: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
cc;lalasticlala,mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Simi Knelt Down For Adekunle Gold On Stage @simi Live / Davido Celebrating The Christmas With His Two Baby Mama And Daughter's / #bbnaija: See How Cee-c And Rico Reacted On Seeing Khloe And Antonio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.