Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Child Of God Maintain A Merry Heart. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Child Of God Maintain A Merry Heart. (245 Views)

Jesse Duplantis – Merry Heart / Merry Heart: Rebuking Beer Pigs / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Of God Maintain A Merry Heart. by bummyla(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.” Proverbs 17:22

How vitally important it is today for us to maintain a merry heart. There are many things released in the atmosphere to keep you sad and break your spirit. You will be surprised how many are suffering from sicknesses they never bargained for and even some have died because of their heart condition. Many people are working about today almost at the point of dropping dead because of the load they are carrying. They are so worried sick that no medication is working for them; if you are in this condition, I come to you with the best prescription you can ever have – THE WORD OF GOD. Look at the text above again – a merry heart doeth good like medicine. The Amplified version says it this way: A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Having a merry heart is not a function of what you have in your bank account, but of whose you are. If Jesus Christ is the Lord of your life, then nothing is strong enough to weigh you down. Whether you choose to rejoice in the promises of God or get weighed down by the activities of the devil is up to you. It is a choice you have to make. Then that verse goes on to say when your spirit is broken it dries the bones, in other words a broken spirit breaks down your body with all kinds of sickness and diseases. Since I discovered this scripture, I refused to be sad no matter what, I choose to hold on and rejoice in the promises of God because at the end of the day, only the word of God will prevail. In the same way I challenge you to rise up and leap for joy and see Satan bow before you.

Further Reading:
Psalm 34:1-8,
Ps. 118:19-24,
Philippians 4:1-4

Daily Bible Reading:
Morning-Numbers 20-22;
Evening-Mark 7:1-13

The Redeemed Evangelical Mission Intn'l Headquarters,
Obanikoro/Anthony Oke Lagos Nigeria.
P. O. Box 5340, Marina, Lagos
Tel: +234-1- 7738584.
Contact Us: trem@trem.org

https://bummyla.com/2017/11/21/child-of-god-maintain-a-merry-heart/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Greater Works / Opinion / He Has Shown You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.