Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:53 PM

Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? (1099 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? by Sportlineng: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Former Golden Eaglets assistant coach Nduka Ugbade has said Kelechi Iheanacho is a much better player than Leroy Sane.

Both 21, were in the books of Premier League big spenders Manchester City last season before Kelechi Iheanacho left for the 2015-16 Premier League champions Leicester City this summer.

Since his move to Leicester City, Kelechi Iheanacho has struggled to break into the first team while Leroy Sane who was named the Premier League player of the month of October has 6 goals, 6 assist in 8 Premier League games played for City so far this season.

Yet, Nduka Ugbade who had hands in Kelechi Iheanacho’s development said during in an interview with a popular radio station in Lagos said Leicester City’s forward Kelechi Iheneacho is a better player than Manchester City’s Leroy Sane.

“I would want to believe without any recourse to say because I have coached Kelechi.

“Kelechi is a lot better if you are talking about mental speed, Sane is good but Kelechi is much better.

“If given enough the opportunity that Sane has he will do better and as you have seen before, Kelechi played lesser matches last season and scored a lot of goals.

“Among the youths of the world, I believe Kelechi has the highest mental speed, never mind what is going on at Leicester City at the moment.”

Read More Exclusive Sports Stories: https://www.sportlineng.com/sportlineng-journal

Re: Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? by Toyade888(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sportlineng:
Former Golden Eaglets assistant coach Nduka Ugbade has said Kelechi Iheanacho is a much better player than Leroy Sane.

Both 21, were in the books of Premier League big spenders Manchester City last season before Kelechi Iheanacho left for the 2015-16 Premier League champions Leicester City this summer.

Since his move to Leicester City, Kelechi Iheanacho has struggled to break into the first team while Leroy Sane who was named the Premier League player of the month of October has 6 goals, 6 assist in 8 Premier League games played for City so far this season.

Yet, Nduka Ugbade who had hands in Kelechi Iheanacho’s development said during in an interview with a popular radio station in Lagos said Leicester City’s forward Kelechi Iheneacho is a better player than Manchester City’s Leroy Sane.

“I would want to believe without any recourse to say because I have coached Kelechi.

“Kelechi is a lot better if you are talking about mental speed, Sane is good but Kelechi is much better.

“If given enough the opportunity that Sane has he will do better and as you have seen before, Kelechi played lesser matches last season and scored a lot of goals.

“Among the youths of the world, I believe Kelechi has the highest mental speed, never mind what is going on at Leicester City at the moment.”

Read More Exclusive Sports Stories: https://www.sportlineng.com/sportlineng-journal

I no you no I no jo it's you that is crazy

Comparing Leroy to kelechi grin grin angry
Re: Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? by ckmayoca: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Toyade888:

I no you no I no jo it's you that is crazy

Comparing Leroy to kelechi grin grin angry

Good
Re: Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? by rapheeky(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
see nonsense.... Yakubu is better dan ronaldo
Re: Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? by osemoses1234(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Person just open mouth dey talk rubbish..so dis man no get sense

(1) (Reply)

Today's Big Transfer Deals / Chelsea Team Critical Situation : Injuries And Suspensions / Goliath V Goliath: ‘scariest Man On The Planet’ Set To Take On ‘iranian Hulk’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.