Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (78182 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by principalgee: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Na normal thing jooooo,otondo welcome
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by babtoundey(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
From experience, I would say kogi camp (Asaya) was very interesting. The soldiers were friendly, the NYSC officials, on their part, were caring. I can assure they will enjoy Asaya to the best of their satisfaction. Nonetheless, there is but one but which is Kogi itself. Condolences to those that are coming to Lokoja. When they get here and experience the heat, boring PPAs, and the roughness of the ZI then they will know this frog jump they are doing in camp is the YOLK of NYSC.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by iloejikefestus(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
It's normal, that's was the same way I was welcome to camp two years ago

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Philistine(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Asaya camp!
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by jdluv(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jerrypolo:
Otondo dem!!!

If you're standing....
you are wrong!!!
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by heendrix(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
vickatcch:
This is not punishment na.it normal to carry ur bag on ur head befor soldiers allow you enter camp.

I could remember so many babes struggling with their big big bags lols.me just jejely carrid my tiny bag that contain my documents, 3 singlet, 3 chase deer polo, and 2 shot) wit one hand on my head,the soldiers where even hailing me(correct man,u sabi jare) cos of the way I flip the bag on my head. lols...

Lol correct guy.....to serve con dey hungry me
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by ismaog4u(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
its normal in orientation camp..its enjoyable and if u ask corper there they will tell u ..it sweeter than Honey
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by odeyinugbolahan(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
see ASHAYA shocked shocked shocked!!! that is how corpers are being treated there... thank God i arrived there in 2011 before opening of the camp...

whoever was there during that time will remember CPT Omosigo.. we rebelled against him and scattered everywhere....

Wish you guys great stay there.. it only do last for the first 2weeks.. trust me the 3rd week is always full of fun... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by aamstih: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
I see smiley you finally gave into his advances...

MaryBenn:
This is not a punishment... It is called WELCOME

I camped in ISEYIN, Oyo State
cheesy and we were asked to carry our bags on our head grin cheesy Fun though and they were singing for us grin while we ran grin otondo carry your bag for your head grin one called me "yellow fish" cry cry grin

Crazy soldiers, they just tend to show themselves as hard but they're actually very nice and playful but [/b]PROMISCUOUS[b] cry shocked :
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by chanky: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
I remembered Yikpata Kwara State. The same way they treated the late commers. Anyway it way fun then cheesy grin grin grin So no big deal.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Handsomecole(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
I passed through that camp mehn! infrastructural wise it's average . But talking about the social life and stuff mehn it's hell. I just hate that camp. But u will have to create ur own fun by interacting and going to maami. But the 3 weeks is hell.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by jidxin(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dz cannot happn in lag camp... only in lag a corper slapped a soldier scotfree
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
The camp is the only fun part of NYSC, the rest of the one is a complete waste of time
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by mexzony: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
MaryBenn:

cheesy and we were asked to carry our bags on our head grin cheesy Fun though and they were singing for us grin while we ran grin otondo carry your bag for your head grin one called me "yellow fish" cry cry grin

Crazy soldiers, they just tend to show themselves as hard but they're actually very nice and playful but PROMISCUOUS shocked :
Wow I served in Iseyin though mine was January batch b 2016. The soldiers were the best no stress at all for us inshort I enjoyed my time during camp. They did not stress us at all. When it was time to sleep and they came to make us sleep we would even mock then and though they will punish some very crazy boiz it would still be with a mixture of laughter.overall it was a very nice experience.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Rexomania1111(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
fingard02k:
These are the new NYSC members posted to Kogi State orientation camp.

Could this be punishment or a way of welcoming them to the camp

http://www.enzyhub.com/see-what-army-did-to-new-nysc-members-in-kogi-camp-photo/

Itz the normal trend. I passed thru d same process during my time
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by correctguy101(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
MaryBenn:

Crazy soldiers, they just tend to show themselves as hard but they're actually very nice and playful but PROMISCUOUS shocked :

Correct.... Come take a hug Yello
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
babtoundey:
From experience, I would say kogi camp (Asaya) was very interesting. The soldiers were friendly, the NYSC officials, on their part, were caring. I can assure they will enjoy Asaya to the best of their satisfaction. Nonetheless, there is but one but which is Kogi itself. Condolences to those that are coming to Lokoja. When they get here and experience the heat, boring PPAs, and the roughness of the ZI then they will know this frog jump they are doing in camp is the YOLK of NYSC.
how is that of kano?my younger bro just arrived there last night...And diz is an ajebutter that has never left home...I just pity him though we spoke diz morning and he said he would get back to me..I even asked for pictures yet to see any..And it's almost 7pm now..
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by osothermal(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
yhormite:
Asaya Asaya Why u no go Zamafara Asaya Welcome to the Confluence State Good state Homely people but Bad Leaders Na just normal fun the soldiers are nice
when was your service year? mine was 14B
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
kennygee:

Its not the state this time, they are not Kogi army, they are Nigerian Army and don't blame the Soldier, blame the system that makes this Okay.
Aseun kun. You spoke my mind
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by PqsMike: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
MaryBenn:

Really...?? Which year
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by marisdgreat(f): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
bankyblue:
Wow, I remembered then @augw #Enugu zone.. The first day at NYSC #2008
abeg na awgu no be augw no spoil d name of my town biko
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Gracesofar(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Awwwn what a romantic welcome. It will make their thighs and lap strong

Nice initiative RSM
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by gurunlocker: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
kings09:
Not every1. I ddnt experience such.

Stop lying

Because you didn't experience it doesn't mean it's a lie. I think other people attest to that if you read the comments. The op just post bullshit which is something standard.

Maybe you served in Kenya.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by MaryBenn(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
mexzony:

Wow I served in Iseyin though mine was January batch b 2016. The soldiers were the best no stress at all for us inshort I enjoyed my time during camp. They did not stress us at all. When it was time to sleep and they came to make us sleep we would even mock then and though they will punish some very crazy boiz it would still be with a mixture of laughter.overall it was a very nice experience.

Lol nice
Ajimobi boy? grin grin they were actually hard to us at d beginning
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by marisdgreat(f): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
bankyblue:
Wow, I remembered then @augw #Enugu zone.. The first day at NYSC #2008
it is awgu not augw no spoil the name of my lga biko
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by almarthins(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mologi:
Kogi.....

That state is in Emergency!!!

I rather sit down for my house, which kind suffer be this? undecided
Stupid alpha soldier
Na only civilians dem dey get mouth, there mate boko aram dey call dem.animals in uniform
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Rendition(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
MaryBenn:

loool, hope u no lash sha
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Jerrypolo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
jdluv:
you are wrong!!!
Your head dey there!!!
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by mexzony: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
MaryBenn:

Lol nice
Ajimobi boy? grin grin they were actually hard to us at d beginning
grin grin grin grin you get am. Ajimobi boiz.
Men those crazy boiz nearly cause wahala for we gentle boiz eh.
One night like this the commander together with the camp coordinator was in our hostel around 11:30 going to midnight and told us to go to sleep and one drunken boy just stood up on the bed and said no we wont won't sleep cos I am super man or something like that and he did the demonstration of a God like person chai me think say that night we no go sleep.
See the way boiz con dey hail am In front of commandant o.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Otondos.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Jerrypolo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
chanky:
I remembered Yikpata Kwara State. The same way they treated the late commers. Anyway it way fun then cheesy grin grin grin So no big deal.

My fellow yikaatite. Which year?.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by MaryBenn(f): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
mexzony:

grin grin grin grin you get am. Ajimobi boiz.
Men those crazy boiz nearly cause wahala for we gentle boiz eh.
One night like this the commander together with the camp coordinator was in our hostel around 11:30 going to midnight and told us to go to sleep and one drunken boy just stood up on the bed and said no we wont won't sleep cos I am super man or something like that and he did the demonstration of a God like person chai me think say that night we no go sleep.
See the way boiz con dey hail am In front of commandant o.

grin grin grin those boys are crazy
It's like they select them and throw them in ajimobi hostel grin nice camp experience shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.