Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (78181 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by MaryBenn(f): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nedfed:

E pain her
Pele

grin grin cheesy shove it up your ass
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by guiddoti: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
bankyblue:
Wow, I remembered then @augw #Enugu zone.. The first day at NYSC #2008
You are carried, a real Biafra coal copa. I fought 2009 civil war thru UDI axis command.
#Awgu
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Ezeimo: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
How can some Nigerians in uniform can be so wicked to their fellow citizens.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by macaranta(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Totally normal... It's part of the things that makes nysc camping fun.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by DerrickzB: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
boolet:
Thats the standard

They can only grumble

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by big3boy: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
pls anybody in the house. how can i get prepaid meter. the nepa in my area are frustrating all efforts to get it. am in ibadan
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by AbaNgele: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
bankyblue:
Wow, I remembered then @augw #Enugu zone.. The first day at NYSC #2008
Awgu hills no be here
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by jaafree: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
I remember yikpata camp kwara state. it was fun sha!2016

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by chieni(f): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
xcllaxix:
its a common ritual...thats how corpers are welcomed on first day by the soldiers at the camp gate..u dont walk majestically to the hostels with ur bags..ur asked to put them on ur head and march "on the double" to the hostel..Remember its a paramilitary camp..not ur father's house..
walking is better than having to stay that way with your bag on your head.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by gazoka(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
It's normal thing... shocked
They are not the first and will not be the last either embarassed

They are experiences in the camp cheesy grin grin angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by timibare(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
MaryBenn:
This is not a punishment... It is called WELCOME

I camped in ISEYIN, Oyo State
cheesy and we were asked to carry our bags on our head grin cheesy Fun though and they were singing for us grin while we ran grin otondo carry your bag for your head grin one called me "yellow fish" cry cry grin

Crazy soldiers, they just tend to show themselves as hard but they're actually very nice and playful but PROMISCUOUS shocked :
you must be a yellow paw paw, I like fair women......can I sample u....I mean get to knw u
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Partreek911: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
this is standard camp welcome na. I camped in kwara in my days, as we reach yikpata na bags on ya head. next story pls
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
fingard02k:
These are the new NYSC members posted to Kogi State orientation camp.

Could this be punishment or a way of welcoming them to the camp

http://www.enzyhub.com/see-what-army-did-to-new-nysc-members-in-kogi-camp-photo/

One nigeria is a crime against humanity.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2017
It's a welcome drilling cheesy

If you think the soldiers in camp will treat you exactly the way your father treats you at home, you must be a clown cheesy
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by ademusiwa3r: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2017
angry
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by abels(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2017
na weti dem do me too..no cause for alarm
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Phlakes(f): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Na normal thing for asaya camp
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by aspirebig: 1:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa ooo for this kind matter..

I remembere Kubwa camp that year..... mami market for night sha....but Politicians no let female corpers rest in Abj.

Why the army guy come resemble SE defender Kenneth Omeruo naa
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by luminouz(m): 2:14am On Nov 22, 2017
MaryBenn:

cheesy and we were asked to carry our bags on our head grin cheesy Fun though and they were singing for us grin while we ran grin otondo carry your bag for your head grin one called me "yellow fish" cry cry grin

Crazy soldiers, they just tend to show themselves as hard but they're actually very nice and playful but PROMISCUOUS shocked :
Are those ur babe twins @ dp?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by jojothaiv(m): 3:15am On Nov 22, 2017
aquila123:
is that not my sister ova dia?
She's the one...
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by nicason(m): 3:52am On Nov 22, 2017
This has been the tradition now, it is not new to some of us. They want to gain control over you throughout the duration of three weeks.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by africanusvu(m): 4:41am On Nov 22, 2017
fingard02k:
These are the new NYSC members posted to Kogi State orientation camp.

Could this be punishment or a way of welcoming them to the camp

http://www.enzyhub.com/see-what-army-did-to-new-nysc-members-in-kogi-camp-photo/
OP seems u ar still undergraduate or a dropout. This is normal.it happens steady and its welcomed

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by nnokwa042(m): 4:44am On Nov 22, 2017
MaryBenn:

ur children over fine congrat

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2017
It's not a punishment rather part of the orientation. Only those who do not see NYSC program will condem it. It's a fun as an ex-corps member. Congratulations
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Danchibez: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2017
its part of d fun in NYSC camp one will not fail to remember after d program
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Daboomb: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2017
kennygee:

Its not the state this time, they are not Kogi army, they are Nigerian Army and don't blame the Soldier, blame the system that makes this Okay.

Why would this illiterate non-commissioned soldier have the temerity to treat University graduates (who, if in the Army, will rank as First Leutenants commissioned officers) in this manner?
What was the offense they committed that demands this kind of humiliation, by a common soldier?

All in the name of serving fatherland, baa?

This rubbish should stop and Corpers should disobey any unlawful order.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Esanabbey: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Mologi:

Kogi's Army behaving badly then....
Since the state only favours those that could give a f**k.

I am serving in Kogi state 2016 B strm 2, and that is not the entrance into the camp... I wonder what the persoon who posted this wants to derive from lies
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Mac2016(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2017
MaryBenn:

On seeing your post I actually rushed to your profile to get to see your pic but it's not there. I want to court martial the soldiers that called you names... I am a major grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by heendrix(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
vickatcch:
lolz,camp life is very sweet.especially when u get sweet fine babe to keep u company for the 3 weeks... grin

Lol but I hear after that 3 weeks everybody is OHO everyone would scatter
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by BENSIR: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
see what a NECO holder is doing a graduate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.