Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (78170 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Chyxki: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
ASAYA CAMP! memories... wink cheesy
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by tk4rd: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
MaryBenn:
This is not a punishment... It is called WELCOME

I camped in ISEYIN, Oyo State
cheesy and we were asked to carry our bags on our head grin cheesy Fun though and they were singing for us grin while we ran grin otondo carry your bag for your head grin one called me "yellow fish" cry cry grin

Crazy soldiers, they just tend to show themselves as hard but they're actually very nice and playful but PROMISCUOUS shocked :
PROMISCUOUS.??
Them chyke u well well for camp be that naa
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by MaryBenn(f): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by MaryBenn(f): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
tk4rd:
PROMISCUOUS.??
Them chyke u well well for camp be that naa

Same way they chyked your sisters and mother
Nonsense grin
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by lebete3000: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2017
MaryBenn:
This is not a punishment... It is called WELCOME

I camped in ISEYIN, Oyo State
cheesy and we were asked to carry our bags on our head grin cheesy Fun though and they were singing for us grin while we ran grin otondo carry your bag for your head grin one called me "yellow fish" cry cry grin

Crazy soldiers, they just tend to show themselves as hard but they're actually very nice and playful but PROMISCUOUS shocked :

which year?
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by MichaelBlake40: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's a welcome drilling cheesy

If you think the soldiers in camp will treat you exactly the way your father treats you at home, you must be a clown cheesy
So hw ur camp dey bros.U don dey feel the heat already grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by fcacfc(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
This image is as old as the poster....
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

So hw ur camp dey bros.U don dey feel the heat already grin grin cheesy cheesy
I don comot for camp tey tey baba cheesy
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Uzyvicks(f): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Jerrypolo:
Otondo dem!!!

If you're standing....
U are wrong
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Uzyvicks(f): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Them never tchi chomchin, them go soon tchi chomchin
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
heendrix:

Lol but I hear after that 3 weeks everybody is OHO everyone would scatter
yea,everyone will be posted to different local govt (Lg).
Distance won't be a barrier since both of u are still serving in same state.atimes distance from one Lg to another is not upto 30 minutes.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by kebliss(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is nt Kogi jor !
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by tk4rd: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
MaryBenn:

Same way they chyked your sisters and mother Nonsense grin
Some pple sef.. Always going way way off
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by EmpressT(f): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Same thing this crazy soldiers did to me and my friends back in 2015 in plateau state. I almost fainted cos of the stress I went through while registering.
fingard02k:
These are the new NYSC members posted to Kogi State orientation camp.

Could this be punishment or a way of welcoming them to the camp

http://www.enzyhub.com/see-what-army-did-to-new-nysc-members-in-kogi-camp-photo/

Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by bankyblue(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
marisdgreat:

abeg na awgu no be augw no spoil d name of my town biko

Sweetheart no vex, but I enjoy my stay there sha.
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by bankyblue(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
guiddoti:
You are carried, a real Biafra coal copa. I fought 2009 civil war thru UDI axis command.
#Awgu

My brother, that 2009, was is batch A,B or C?
Re: Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head by guiddoti: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
bankyblue:

My brother, that 2009, was is batch A,B or C?
B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.