Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe (46003 Views)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by quanboss: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by kpaofame: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hope it won't be like that of Libya
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by olusola200: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmmnmnnnnnn
Biya loading..................
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by nextstep(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yes oh! Really happy for Zimbabweans, proud of their army for remaining professional and showing the dictator the way out without yielding to the temptation to seize power. Anybody with sit-tight ambitions knows that that time has past. From Gambia to Libya, to Ivory Coast to Zimbabwe.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Earthquake1: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
pauljumbo:
They will regret it in two years time

Let's watch

owobokiri:
Opposition protesters being brandished as the face of the majority by the ever meddling western press... Bob was/is a great African nationalist and will always be remembered for his original pro African stands

pauljumbo:
We have lost the last great president who can face the western world

The rest African president are puppets to the western world

Mugabe I will miss you sir

Kids will not understand until after two time

The life expectancy for Zimbabweans is 59 years due to starvation and hardship. The man has practically killed his country. Yet you expect him to rule because he is fighting imaginary western opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Rossburg(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
But wait oh!.... so Robert Mugabe get mind

sidon for dia for 37 years

Den for even slap am join now den get the

opportunity

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Awwww that's a people proud of her military.
smiley

laidelaitan:
Zimbabwe's president Robert Mugabe's resignation sparks wild jubilation on the streets of Harare

Robert Mugabe resigned as Zimbabwe's president on Tuesday, shortly after parliament began an impeachment process to end his nearly four decades of rule.

The 93-year old clung on for a week after an army takeover and expulsion from his own ruling ZANU-PF party, which also told him to leave
power.

Wild celebrations broke out at a joint sitting of parliament when Speaker Jacob Mudenda announced Mr Mugabe's resignation and suspended the impeachment procedure.

The origin of Mr Mugabe's sudden downfall lies in rivalry between members of Zimbabwe's ruling elite over who will succeed him, rather than popular protests against his rule.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/11/21/headofsocials-zimbabwes-president-robert-mugabes-resignation-sparks-wild-jubilation-streets-harare/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbW_WGd51mI
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by checkedout: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
Exactly the same way wild Jubilation will be sparked in Nigeria if Buhari resigns today today ..let Buhari test his popularity by resigning

In your dream

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
If na naija soldiers dem for go do hardcore. Lol
Smiling doesn't make a man weak.... Even crying sef. King David cried like a woman. Lol. But he was the greatest.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by kennieG(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
All the African countries are all in borndage courtesy our leaders .. Can we recall any peacefully transit of power from one president to another in Africa if only but a few. One reason l keep respecting GEJ despite that his government was a flop and infested with corruption. (sic) .Just look at the jjoy from Zimbabweans as if they are cats let out of the cage .. God will punish and destroy those evil rulers one after the other . One down many more to go.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by emerged01(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:
Exactly the same way wild Jubilation will be sparked in Nigeria if Buhari resigns today today ..let Buhari test his popularity by resigning
Wetin Buhari do? Bros wait for years Jor!
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by 8stargeneral: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Chai...dis people are living in bondage,freedom sweet ooh
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Jumbus31(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
I can imagine the relief in Zimbabwe not that Mugabe is gone. But I don't expect anything to change. Another of his type will be wheeled in and in a year, they'll probably be pining for good old Mugabe. Leadership in Africa is a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by engrchykae(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
owobokiri:
Opposition protesters being brandished as the face of the majority by the ever meddling western press... Bob was/is a great African nationalist and will always be remembered for his original pro African stands
my brother,Africa is in trouble,all African nationalists have been carefully targeted and remove only to pave way for pro western puppets,when Gadaffi fell victim,i knew that mugabe would be the next.next will be the Tanzanian president.if you are pro Africa,you considered an enemy of the west.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by segebase(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
cant wait for bubu to ff
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by edupedia: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

....whom from your totally useless village have your witches decided to use to replace him?....nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by nNEOo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jubulating over the resignation of Mugabe after 37 years ......Africa will continue in suffering and gnashing of teeth don't qoute me if you simply don't understand angry
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by Sleezwizz: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Keep dreaming if u think Buhari will resign...
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by maclatunji: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Zimbabwe: See the Moment Robert Mugabe Resigned after 37 Years in Power http://www.opinions.ng/zimbabwe-moment-robert-mugabe-resigned-37-years-power/
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by iamDjSkukie(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
All dose dat have commented above me have said it all. Congratulation to dem, but I pray it doesn't come to worst for them.

They need fresh Blood to become his successor and not people from hiscabinet b4 his resignation or from d same Zanu political party. Wish them well

I hope buhari can do so
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by engrchykae(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
mudiana:
This is how we will celebrate when Buhari says he won't contest 2019 election. I ll throw two backdive, one standing (Africa gymnastic styles).
my dear bubu is not Jona,they will to Niger and fetch the twin brother of jubril and enough zombies are here to vote and trek from here to Sudan
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by billyG(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
For 37yrs d people zimbabwe has endured d smell of an old he-goat,now tuesday 21-11-2017,d people said enuff,is enuff!

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by billyG(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
why did he resign sef,he for say "over ma dead body like ghaddafi.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by mofedamijo(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
pauljumbo:
They will regret it in two years time

Let's watch
Have u been to zim b4?,those guys av been regretting the last 34yrs,now they re looking 4wod to a fresh start with hope,u think if grace mugabe got the preseident position they wont all die,that woman will cause trouble,all i can wish them is prosperity and new life....
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by owobokiri(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:

The life expectancy for Zimbabweans is 59 years due to starvation and hardship. The man has practically killed his country. Yet you expect him to rule because he is fighting imaginary western opposition.

Who gave you all these starts... Do you know that Zimbabwe and Libya have the highest literacy standards in this continent? Do you understand the international angle to the land redistribution issue in Zimbabwe? Stop forming your opinion based on CNN reports

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by mofedamijo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
engrchykae:
my brother,Africa is in trouble,all African nationalists have been carefully targeted and remove only to pave way for pro western puppets,when Gadaffi fell victim,i knew that mugabe would be the next.next will be the Tanzanian president.if you are pro Africa,you considered an enemy of the west.
Leave the west out of this,if mugabe havent tried to force his wife on them,they wont retaliate,for good 37yrs notin to show for,and ure blaming the west in this,the poeple of zim were wise enuf to resist such tyrant,if grace mugabe was a deligent woman honestly there wont be this forceful eviction,but everyone was scared of her taking power,som1 who is just the 1st lady and she went as far as South Africa to fight a girl of her daughters mate,that woman would have beaten the chief judge if given president,so leave the west out of this,if they wanted him out,it wont take so long......37yrs then his wife anothe 30 something yrs again,no way zimbabwe is not for the mugabes,presidency is not sexually transmitted biko
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by almarthins(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

Forwhere! Na only u go celebrate am n the 53.
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by ofoka: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Zimbabwe may not be better under the next leader, but the joy is that they have kicked out the monarchy(autocracy) Mugabe was breeding
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by origima: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
FarahAideed:

My brother u are quite right.But his popularity will be tested with u or ur Dad contesting in the other side of the divide while we watch and count the votes
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by pauljumbo: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
mofedamijo:

Have u been to zim b4?,those guys av been regretting the last 34yrs,now they re looking 4wod to a fresh start with hope,u think if grace mugabe got the preseident position they wont all die,that woman will cause trouble,all i can wish them is prosperity and new life....

The white media is only using grace as a propaganda to oust him
Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by pauljumbo: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
owobokiri:

Who gave you all these starts... Do you know that Zimbabwe and Libya have the highest literacy standards in this continent? Do you understand the international angle to the land redistribution issue in Zimbabwe? Stop forming your opinion based on CNN reports

The have been brain washed by western media

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe's Resignation Sparks Wild Jubilation In Zimbabwe by pauljumbo: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
engrchykae:

You have said it all

Naira LAnd kids will not understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.