Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (34570 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Benitogucci(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Please has anyone who applied for Ntax received text message or saw his/her name online?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by otusnora(f): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
yes, checked n confirmed online n also received congratulatory sms.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Coldfeets: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2017
Angy55:

I guess from their database. Once you type your BVN it automatically goes to their database, and it can be retrieved from there by whosoever that is managing the database.
Your BVN can be use to make transactions on your bank account without your permission.

What type of transactions, please?

Can we get specific?

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Okadalifestyle(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
The site isn't opening on chrome here. Abi I don't have the correct site? Someone please drop the site here for me.thank u. I have the feeling my name is there

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by PrinceFola(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Okadalifestyle:
The site isn't opening on chrome here. Abi I don't have the correct site? Someone please drop the site here for me.thank u. I have the feeling my name is there
Change ur Chrome browser to *Request Desktop Site* it will go that way....
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Albedo27(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls what does this message mean because it did not state pre-selected?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Andrewgame42: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Angy55:
"SCAM ALERT!!!

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng

There is a circulation that N-power site has been readjuted. Don't click on this link.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Enter your BVN and your Bank Accounts is drained.

Stay away from this site.

If you aren't selected, don't go extra miles to cause yourself pain.

Apply NEXT YEAR".

I got this from a group chat, applicants should be careful with their BVN. Boys are not smiling.

I don't have anything in my account ..so? You waste ur time and data if you try to hack it
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by HENRY940: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:
Having sleepless night because of npower preselected list, just wondering if the five of us were that DULL that not even one person get selected, or something went wrong.
Learning in life, never put MUCH hope in anything because all hope in things or people fail but God still remain. We accept our fate.
But now agree and accept people opinion that Nigeria is bias when it comes to employment. If u Dont know anybody, U might not get a good job but we get A Big God that creates everybody, He will surely fight our battle for us.

Congrats to those being selected wish u all success in the program.

My brother, same here.
I'm​ just wondering
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by otusnora(f): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2017
akanbiaa:
Any NAgro successful applicant?
yes,,I did.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

For a job of 30k you must know someone. Since the day is was born, lobbying has never worked for me. I got Npower without knowing anyone, but I never put my mind in it since I know my chances of been selected is so slim. Everybody should all look for a better offer, 30k don't pay bills. Best of luck to everyone whether selected or not selected.

Good day sir,

You got Npower without knowing anyone, Then why do you think You must know someone to get selected.
You can ask any of the selected applicant, If they knew anybody before selected.

Please Note: Npower is committed to a fair and transparent process, And it is totally free.

3 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Benitogucci(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Any Ntax here? Let me know if anyone that applied for Ntax has been preselected.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Coldfeets: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Nelson21:

It is very possible Sir.
Your BVN is like a gateway.
http://punchng.com/keeping-your-bank-verification-number-safe/

Did you even read the information on the punch website at all?

No one can steal your money just by knowing your bvn WITHOUT YOUR DIRECT OR INDIRECT COOPERATION.

The man got some SMS and then he went and filled some forms and that's it!

Educate people to always make sure they are dealing with their financial institutions before making ALL financial transactions!!!

For you to be able to steal my money in the bank, you will need to have knowledge of my ATM card details, my phone number, my token and stuff like that...

Without that, you might as well be wasting your time trying in vain.

The only harm I can think of someone might do to you by knowing your bvn is IDENTITY THEFT.

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Okadalifestyle:

Hi there,
You can check your pre-selection status here ���
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2017
otusnora:
yes, checked n confirmed online n also received congratulatory sms.

Congratulations, You have our best wishes.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

You got Npower without knowing anyone, Then why do you think You must know someone to get selected.
You can ask any of the selected applicant, If they knew anybody before selected.

Please Note: Npower is committed to a fair and transparent process, And it is totally free.
Don't misquote me Npower. I am replying the guy who says most people that were selected knew people in Npower or govt. All am saying is, there are bigger opportunities outside there than Npower.

Nota Bene: I was selected without knowing anybody.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Ijayxplorer217(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Benitogucci:
Any Ntax here? Let me know if anyone that applied for Ntax has been preselected.
Abeg even Agro
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by ApostleEbuka(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

indeed npower did a very good job. it is not easy especially the selection phase. I thank God I was selected. I don't know even the smallest of persons in aso rock, I don't have any human connections, God gave me this job. kudos npower, more grease to ur elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Nelson21(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Coldfeets:

No one can steal your money just by knowing your bvn WITHOUT YOUR DIRECT OR INDIRECT COOPERATION.

The man got some SMS and then he went and filled some forms and that's it!

Educate people to always make sure they are dealing with their financial institutions before making ALL financial transactions!!!

For you to be able to steal my money in the bank, you will need to have knowledge of my ATM card details, my phone number, my token and stuff like that...

Without that, you might as well be wasting your time trying in vain.

The only harm I can think of someone might do to you by knowing your bvn is IDENTITY THEFT.

Hmm I think You are right Sir.
But it still doesn't change the FACT that your bvn should be kept SAFE. Fraudsters are super smart these days.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Trafford(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:
Having sleepless night because of npower preselected list, just wondering if the five of us were that DULL that not even one person get selected, or something went wrong.
Learning in life, never put MUCH hope in anything because all hope in things or people fail but God still remain. We accept our fate.
But now agree and accept people opinion that Nigeria is bias when it comes to employment. If u Dont know anybody, U might not get a good job but we get A Big God that creates everybody, He will surely fight our battle for us.

Try and check again. There's was error yesterday and when Iater checked today some of the people who didn't get pre-selected were all pre-selected. So try and check again today.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by zest17(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Is any Npower official in d house...I haven't receivd answer 2my qstn ooo. I said I checked by 4:00a.m 2day wit my bvn & got diz msg "Congratulation! you have been invited to the next stage of selection. Details of your physical verification will be communicated to you."Am I among the succesful ones alredy cos no sms & my details nt displayed
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by dondo83(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

With all the questions this innocent applicants asked on 1st page, see the petty reply you are quoting?? Can you be professional and enquiries made
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by lastempero: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:

Learnt that long ago from my younger sister,put not your hope on anything so that you don't get disappointed.its another cool way of avoiding depression.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by apari001: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
For those that saw their names and did not get an sms congratulatory message i will advice u screenshot the page for evidence. Thanks
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
babkunlex:
I didn't check at all I just got their text just like that.

Next line of action please!

Communicated would be made available on the next step.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Phamoxy(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Hi there,
You can check your pre-selection status here ���
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
Morning Sir, I was congratulated on being selected but no message yet, what is my fate Sir?

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Nelson21(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Coldfeets:

Of Course i did. And the information there is KEEP YOUR BVN SAFE.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by onlyme07(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
apari001:
For those that saw their names and did not get an sms congratulatory message i will advice u screenshot the page for evidence. Thanks
npwerng
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
zest17:
Is any Npower official in d house...I haven't receivd answer 2my qstn ooo. I said I checked by 4:00a.m 2day wit my bvn & got diz msg "Congratulation! you have been invited to the next stage of selection. Details of your physical verification will be communicated to you."Am I among the succesful ones alredy cos no sms & my details nt displayed

Yes sir,

If you did not receive SMS, Then it's possible that DND has been active on your Sim.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Melian(f): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
dondo83:

With all the questions this innocent applicants asked on 1st page, see the petty reply you are quoting?? Can you be professional and enquiries made

My thoughts exactly. He/She (I believe it's a she) left the important questions to respond to what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.