Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (75103 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by tiwiex(m): 4:00am On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
Sad story. And the girl doesn't even look like a violent person. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be killed in your sleep by the one who says she loves you.
He was killed in his sleep? That makes sense though. It was never stated in any of the news I have been reading but it sure makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by adecz: 4:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Infidelity in a Muslim marriage??

I thought Mohammed allowed for 3 more wives??

1 Like

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by nnokwa042(m): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2017
niggi4life:
Na wa o, this is so scary!!! From the scene, it looked like a scuffle between both parties and the lady had an opportunity to get hold of a weapon for defense..

But just like a Nairalander said, The dead have no story to tell...

RIP to the dead
me by mere looking at the house I know what happened, a woman can only kill a man when the man is relaxing on top chair or bed,the man lay on bed or chair to sleep the lady stab him all over then later scattered the living room to make it look like they fought,if the man is awake can she stab his private part allso,?I had problem one day with my Nigerian wife in Lagos I went to my room to rest then my mind was not settled saidI to my self this one am not hearing her voice again I hope she's not planning evil let me not sleep the next thing I saw she bumped into my room with pestle to kill me I jumped up and grab the pestle from her,one need to be careful with women no be person tell me to run back to Austria after that attack

4 Likes

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by mumayyez: 4:47am On Nov 22, 2017
I124U:
Religion or no religion, I THINK Northerners are d most violent people here in Nigeria.

That is what you think!!!!!!
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Obierika(m): 4:52am On Nov 22, 2017
B1tch!

Now she has to tell her daughter later that she murdered her father angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by alagba333(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2017
madridguy:
OP how many name the wife get? Not possible to have two islamic name. Correct yourself before I comment cry

is dat d substance.... wat does d name has to do wit d dastardly act? abeg keep Ur fanatical comments
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Daboomb: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
I wish our women can be doing this to our politicians..

Ashia do this n all the Nigerians will make you a heroine..

Be assured that one day, your own wife will do this to you.
KARMA is a biatch.
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Daboomb: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Mrnakeina:
Hausa girls get bad temper o! I'm telling you!

Not just the girls only, it is a Northern DNA thing, not to mention when you mix it with a religion that is highly intolerant and fanatical....
undecided undecided
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by cr7lomo: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
He left his first wife to marry killer and demon ...that's karma for you ... Same fate awaits my ex that dating hoodlums in our street now and tarnishing my image in da neighborhood grin...U reap what you sow

Shut up abeg..like u hv not dumped an ex that loved u much....selfish toad
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by nuelyoyo(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2017
niggi4life:
your DP looks scary and no one will go for you under normal circumstances except when "High"

How do you manage to log into your account and view your DP daily? angry angry angry
don't mind pocohantas, she deliberately did it to keep guys off, I think she is married.
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Rubbiish(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

You mean he actually flee from his house at some point because of a woman? Was he such a sissy? I guess that's what emboldened the bltch. He should have since sent the bltch packing. No man should flee from his home because of a woman.
From the story u ought to have known he was a sissy nau
This wasn't the first time the wife was abusing him, but he condoned it because he was weak & it gave the wife room for violence that degenerated to this. When we advise weak men to put women where they belong by putting a limit to the shiiit they tolerate from women, they will term us misogynist & start screaming a man should not hit a woman no matter what...This is what they get at the end...I don't sorry for weak men....

1 Like

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Mrluv(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
me by mere looking at the house I know what happened, a woman can only kill a man when the man is relaxing on top chair or bed,the man lay on bed or chair to sleep the lady stab him all over then later scattered the living room to make it look like they fought,if the man is awake can she stab his private part allso,?I had problem one day with my Nigerian wife in Lagos I went to my room to rest then my mind was not settled saidI to my self this one am not hearing her voice again I hope she's not planning evil let me not sleep the next thing I saw she bumped into my room with pestle to kill me I jumped up and grab the pestle from her,one need to be careful with women no be person tell me to run back to Austria after that attack
bro u can lie oooo
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by nnokwa042(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Mrluv:
bro u can lie oooo
as in ?is he my relation? Am telling u what ,can a man see woman with knife and u allow her to stab you? U can block her with anything even with chair or ur belt ,women only kill men when his mind is not there
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by dominique(f): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:
RIP to him.
If only he could turn back the hands of time, maybe he wouldn't have married her or he wouldn't return after fleeing from the violent woman. But it's too late now.

Let's all be careful of the kinda partners we go for.

If he can turn back the hands of time, he wouldn't have left his first wife for this mess of a woman. A woman dating a married man before marrying him should not be complaining of the man's extra marital affairs. I'm only pained for the innocent children left behind, they are the real victims in this case.

2 Likes

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by smileyoo: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2017
something is not adding up, how can a full grown-up man be subdued by a weaker sex called lady? hw can she be stabing him, severally without any retariation? this woman 've nt said the truth on how she killed the man.
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2017
And that will bring back the dead one?

alagba333:

is dat d substance.... wat does d name has to do wit d dastardly act? abeg keep Ur fanatical comments
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by pocohantas(f): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:

If he can turn back the hands of time, he wouldn't have left his first wife for this mess of a woman. A woman dating a married man before marrying him should not be complaining of the man's extra marital affairs. I'm only pained for the innocent children left behind, they are the real victims in this case.

Hmmm, he had a first wife?
But that's how it is with them na, they enter through the back door and become very defensive. I doubt it was just over a text message. If only they have a CCTV camera.

SlayQueenSlayer:

You mean he actually flee from his house at some point because of a woman? Was he such a sissy? I guess that's what emboldened the bltch. He should have since sent the bltch packing. No man should flee from his home because of a woman.

LOL. I love Nairaland, because you all find it easy to run your mouths and claim alpha male. My dear strong man, the bitch can kill you before you even send her packing. There are so many ways to kill a man, stabbing is just one of the numerous. She can poison your meal without giving you the tiniest sign she is angry. So, quit all your braggadocio and do your best not to end up with an evil woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by sassy247(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Any woman who sniffs her nose into her husband's phone should be ready to inhale a very very harmful substance from the phone.....
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by dominique(f): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmm, he had a first wife?
But that's how it is with them na, they enter through the back door and become very defensive. I doubt it was just over a text message. If only they have a CCTV camera.

The main cause of their fight was accusation of infidelity, this is not the first time she'll be attacking him. With or without cameras, the undisputed fact is that she stabbed him after an heated argument. I just hope her influential parents won't pull strings to get her off. She must pay for her crimes
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by alagba333(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
EWAagoyin:
He left his first wife to marry killer and demon ...that's karma for you ... Same fate awaits my ex that dating hoodlums in our street now and tarnishing my image in da neighborhood grin...U reap what you sow

sense fall on u.... u too will get anoda person as has left u....pray she is not a killer. u don't gallivant in someone else's woes
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by alagba333(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
I124U:
shocked
God should pls keep these kinda girls away from me, she might catch me cheating one day and decide to castrate me cry

stop cheating
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by alagba333(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

he returned back with dis Ur type of boldness and got killed in his sleep. the sixth sense should av told him not to sleep in dat house dat ngt.... it is not cowardice....but wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Funkybabee(f): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2017
I heard this man divorce his first wife after 6month of marriage.....that wicked being caused it...

She should rots in jail
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by alagba333(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
curvilicious:
I thot their religion entitles dem to more than onwle wife?

onwle ?
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by Augiiee(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
lazygal:

They hate they envy..it baffles me how pple insult northerners yet they try so hard to be friends with them and move in their circles
.you hate yet you wish ,you want...hmmmm
I guess thatz a mystery, we will never get to understand
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by newslifeop: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Sad
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:

The main cause of their fight was accusation of infidelity, this is not the first time she'll be attacking him. With or without cameras, the undisputed fact is that she stabbed him after an heated argument. I just hope her influential parents won't pull strings to get her off. She must pay for her crimes

I wished there was CCTV camera, not to dispute her stabbing him, but because I think she isn't saying the truth yet. A woman can't just subdue a man and stab him severally. There was also a thread reporting she killed him in his sleep, another said she altered the crime scene, that kinda woman isn't to be trusted.

The man has been buried, won't his corpse be needed for further investigations? Remember that Ibadan lawyer you talked about, I hope we don't have a repeat.
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by curvilicious: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2017
alagba333:

onwle ?

Mistake

I meant one
Re: The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home by curvilicious: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:

You are so right my dear.
You dont expect fidelity from a man who cheated his wife with you.
Most women who indulge in such affairs cant stand being cheated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.