Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online (83770 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by PrettyCrystal: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
A wedding guest who was present at the glamorous wedding of Lagos-based Interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor, in Edo state - has got herself trending online due to obvious reason. Ehi who is a mother of two - got married in style with her wealthy partner, chief Kenneth Bramor, on Saturday, November 18, in Benin city, Edo state.

Photo of this wedding guest who wore a cleavage baring dress for the event was shared online and it has got online users talking...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/photo-wedding-guest-got-online-users-talking-see.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by PrettyCrystal: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Bossontop(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy
Nyc...but a little too mush 4 me

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Mologi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
This girl...

Useless like wizkid's lyrics in manya....

16 Likes

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Africans and hypocrisy. If it was Kim Kardashian that dressed like that, you'll see them making comments like, "nice boobs, sexy, keep slaying". They'll na come here and act all sanctimonious.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by UbanmeUdie: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Wow!

Finally, God has chosen to answer my prayer this way tonight.

If i were at that wedding, masturbating in front of her would have been my only desire.

This is how I like them.

Cc:

Airforce1
Lefulefu
IamJ
All patrons and members of Vaseline crew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by deco22(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
All this kain people should not be allowed to come into weddings,they take away all the attention from the Bride,how will someone concentrate on the wedding if you are seated next to this person.

5 Likes

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Africans and hypocrisy. If it was Kim Kardashian that dressed like that, you'll see them making comments like, "nice boobs, sexy, keep slaying". They'll na come here and act all sanctimonious.

LOL. Forget hypocrisy now, the way our ladies be dressing these days, it leaves me staring. I know we all won't be covered up, so...I try not to get all sanctimonious, but e get as e be.
Some 'Africans' will drool at her pic though.

Lemme take selfie first, brb...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by pyyxxaro: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
This naaa elderly men food undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by haywire07(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Me sef wan dey snap na.ked pinshure

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Banana fall on her

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Forget hypocrisy now, the way our ladies be dressing these days, it leaves me staring. I know we all won't be covered up, so...I try not to get all sanctimonious, but e get as e be.

I know right? But sometimes the way people act is really annoying, just see another celeb lets say Beyonce dress like this and comments will change. I don't even like commenting on things like this. All these are happening because it was encouraged, it it wasn't, it won't be happening.
Poco, you want them to drool the more. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by ogochimereinno: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
5 key’s to Entrepreneurial Success http://sumo.ly/JvF9

Over the past few years, grow think business plan writers have had the opportunity to assess the success and failure of numerous entrepreneurs. In doing so, several lessons have become apparent that can often make the different between success and failure in entrepreneurial ventures.
An entrepreneur can be defined as an originator of a new business ventures or a manager who tries to improve an organizational unit by initiating productive changes. He is often characterized as an innovative, independent, optimistic, creative and hard working. Here are five keys to make you a successful entrepreneur:

1. MIND POWER
The first and most critical skill for entrepreneurial success is reaching to the customers. In researching you have to persuade this, because without the ability to promote entice, seduce, attract, http://sumo.ly/JvF9
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Wow!

Finally, God has chosen to answer my prayer this way tonight.

If i were at that wedding, masturbating in front of her would have been my only desire.

This is how I like them.

Cc:

Airport
Lefule
Ia
All patrons and members of Vaseline crew
nice blenze shacheesy but wetin for really move me na if i see a pair of round looking soft agege ish ukwucheesy.u know those type of ukwu u go use ur press and d tin go soft welli wellcheesy.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by nittroboy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wow peak milk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Finally, Roman goddess's Nairaland username has been revealed grin

Aunty Poco, so you're Roman goddess? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by pyyxxaro: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Catfish head
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
showing cleavage is NO big deal and now the norm, so going to a wedding wearing such dress isnt any different..... probably the damn bride was also showing cleavage.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Finally, Roman goddess's Nairaland username has been revealed grin

Aunty Poco, so you're Roman goddess? cheesy

Na me na...abi you don't know? grin
I come here to get away from the celebrity life, even though you all don't agree I am one.

makydebbie:
I know right? But sometimes the way people act is really annoying, just see another celeb lets say Beyonce dress like this and comments will change. I don't even like commenting on things like this. All these are happening because it was encouraged, it it wasn't, it won't be happening. Poco, you want them to drool the more. grin

Who encourage you?
Better go and wear cover cloth. You'll soon tell me if you're Beyansi. Beyansi is rich, she is light skin...you are not! grin
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by makydebbie(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Na me na...abi you don't know? grin
I come here to get away from the celebrity life, even though you all don't agree I am one.

Who encourage you?
Better go and wear cover cloth. You'll soon tell me if you're Beyansi. Beyansi is rich, she is light skin...you are not! grin
grin grin
This stigma na die. grin
Them no encourage me oo, I wear whatever I feel comfortable in. tongue
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by MaryBenn(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
sad
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by soberdrunk(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blood of Soberdrunk!!! See how them package bobby like "Whitehouse ceremonial cake"!!! See my food!! grin grin Walahi bobby has special power, with this type of bobby this lady will just be sending people's fathers on 'irrelevant' errands like washing shower caps....... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
She resemble Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi....

1 Like

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by lifestyle1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Advert.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by danduj(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Remove the cloth and that breast will fall down anyhow

13 Likes

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by segebase(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
my preek

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by kay29000(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmm! Banana fall on her.
Re: Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online by Roon9(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tacky

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Events Section - Please Read / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.