Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (7249 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 12:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello great people.
I just want to in a few words as possible articulate my issue.
I got to know this girl through a housemate when I went offshore. He told me that she used to be his childhood girlfriend and all that.

I actually told him that I need a good girl to marry, she should be tall, fair, a graduate and outspoken and not a slott grin he now brought the girls issue. I asked for her contact, he refused to give it to me. As a gentle guy na I ignored him. This guy will always come to me and ask me for my phone to make call after the days work, and I give him and stay indoors with my system. I just saved the number one day in my phone ND checked her up on whaysap, chatted her up with hi, how are you... And she asked who are u. I just got tired ND ignored the girl.

After about 7 months I checked his fb friend list and saw the girl, checked out her pic and added her up, chatted her but she ignored all my chat for about 4 months.

When I got back from work one day I started going through all my chats to see if I can get a good girl cos for a more than 2 years I was not dating. I checked our chat and noticed she never responded to one single chat. I got angry and asked her do I need to beg for chat before she responds to a common greeting. That Was when she now responded with I'm sorry is not like that.

Long story short she tripped for me and I liked her after some weeks, we were hooked to each other on fb all the time, I did not know she was sick all the while, till she told me.
I made out time to go see her after about a month of chat.
We fell in love after seeing each other the whole thing blossomed. And I said to myself if she will gimme rest of mind, I will marry her. On her birthday 23rd Nov then I was home and very busy with work on my system.. I celebrated her though that was when I got a new apartment so we were busy all through.

Little by little, we loved up so much that we shared much secretes she told me about all her ex which to an extent started getting me pissed I wonder a girl at 21 will have so much ex. I calmed down and wanted to move with her ND Marry her.

I am a very intelligent guy and I decode things within seconds, she's not a player but she likes to argue with me so much that she doesn't want to learn from. Me and feels she knows more.
She's not exposed as the only place she have lived is in rivers state.
I graduated 8 years ago and have worked severally, traveled all northern started and most of South and Eastern state and West, I've met great business personells. And exposed persons.

Days ago, she was looking for job and her people asked her to submit cv in one of the refineries in her areas for office job. I decoded that there nothing else she can do dia I'd not a front desk officer or data entry and all this has to do with computer.

I had to call her myself and asked her to come so I teach her computer... I told it a responsibility every second day of the week to teach her. I did this till she got done with Microsoft Word, Excell then she needed to learn Internet especially to send mails.

She came to my place on Monday as usual, I asked her to bring her phone so I can show her at least how to send a mail. She brought it I was teaching her and she was just showing attitudes upandan. Collecting her phone from me that she wants to check a mail that was dia severally and I asked her to let it be it's dia lemme finish what I am teaching her, she was dragging the phone. I left her to her phone.

She started ranting that is this how to teach something, why am I shouting at her and why can't I allow her to check the mail she wanted to.
And this is a graduate who doesn't know how to send mail and I'm teaching her.

That's not just it. I got angry and allowed her ND said to myself I won't teach her anything again. In short this is enough in this relationship. We took a cab cos we planned to go to an eatery, while we were in the cab she asked for my phone to take some music, I refused and collected my phone. As son as she got down from the cab she didn't even look at she went straight to pick another to her place I just went to the eatery ND ate. Den left for my friends place.

I said to myself, I am done with the relationship cos it doesn't look like she wants to learn from my streams of knowledge, she doesn't want to submit at all. When I talk she take the talk from me and keep talking. She can never call to apologize even when she is at the wringing end.

All this got me thinking. And I can't live with such person. I have asked her if her mum and dad use to quarrel she said no and neither does mine. So I asked why is this quarrel everytime.

The main thing now is after Monday, she decided to call today and I was in church I did not pick I called back and asked her if there's anything she wants to say, she said no, I ended she came on whatsapp and started clapping for me that she was still speaking and I ended the call.

I did not even open mouth for her.

23rd is her birthday, she celebrated me well on my birthday and I am not happy with her not for her action but the fact that she goes extreme and I am not seeing any change and I can't live with such person. And when I am not happy it shows clearly. I need advice on how to celebrate her on her birthday and possibly what to do to matured walk away of the relationship..
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by greatnaija01: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2017
you are dating the body of the girl NOT the content..... due to your desperation you skipped the most important thing... CHARACTER which is known by communication and respect

11 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ubunja(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2017
u call this epistle "as few words as possible" angry

5 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by babyfaceafrica: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol...see super story for bar wey no get your time

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:
u call this epistle "as few words as possible" angry
Lol, bro, sorry if it bored you. But that's the least way I can express those. This one small Gan.
Please read it I'm sure it's not boring.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by 2dice01: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Same girl you are cracking your brain for is busy crushing/smashing some niggä grin

Dust your shoes... Bro move on

You owe her Nada she is entitled to nothing

She want it... She gotta earn it grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Filmewell(f): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2017
You don't like her enough for a wife you know it why are giving yourself headache on top her matter.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Shegzy8(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2017
well think you said it all..you can't live with someone like that, i really think she's been childish and probably been around you makes her misbehave....trust me on this cause some girls do that

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ubunja(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

Lol, bro, sorry if it bored you. But that's the least way I can express those. This one small Gan.
Please read it I'm sure it's not boring.
i liked your kind response.
let me give myself time to read it grin grin
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Filmewell:
You don't like her enough for a wife you know it why are giving yourself headache on top her matter.
I do, seriously.. But the temperament and behaviours is just turning me off
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 12:57am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

i liked your kind response.
let me give myself time to read it grin grin
Thanchu bro grin
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Shegzy8:
well think you said it all..you can't live with someone like that, i really think she's been childish and probably been around you makes her misbehave....trust me on this cause some girls do that
I see sense in your response.... She told me ones that non of her ex treats her the way I do.
Like non of them. Gives her advice, non even asks if she prays, non ever cookd, all they do is take her out, and don't care about other parts of her life.
And I do all that. But still wonder why she can't just let pride and hauty responds off.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by bizzy500: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2017
op ask her if she is a chelsea fan
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2017
2dice01:
Same girl you are cracking your brain for is busy crushing/smashing some niggä grin

Dust your shoes... Bro move on

So you mean yon

You owe her Nada
I can vouch for her in this case. She's not smashing no nigga

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2017
bizzy500:
op ask her if she is a chelsea fan
Lol she's not. grin she usually claim man u. Maybe I am able to stay all this while cos I am arsenal.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by EWAagoyin(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Call off the relationship... Trust me she'll be back for you ..just stay strong allow her to stray and come back
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by bizzy500: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

Lol she's not. grin she usually claim man u. Maybe I am able to stay all this while cos I am arsenal.
arsenal?maybe dats y she always yelling at u coz arsenal re meant to be yell at"

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Shegzy8:
Thanks bro
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:09am On Nov 22, 2017
bizzy500:
arsenal?maybe dats y she always yelling at u coz arsenal re meant to be yell at"
Not as if I allow it. But I dint say anything as "yell'
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by 2dice01: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

I can vouch for her in this case. She's not smashing no nigga
hehehe I laugh in Swahili grin

Lemme tell you something

She knows you wanna wife her
She knows you can't do without her
She knows you will still come for her(u already doing that indirectly)

You need to upgrade your version bro

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by bizzy500: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

Not as if I allow it. But I dint say anything as "yell'
u yell when u argue right?
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2017
2dice01:
hehehe I laugh in Swahili grin

Lemme tell you something

She knows you wanna wife her
She knows you can't do without her
She knows you will still come for her(u already doing that indirectly)

You need to upgrade your version bro
Thanks man. But this time around... I've set everything rolling...
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2017
bizzy500:
u yell when u argue right?
Not at all. That's my turn off. I grew up in a military environment... In short I am an ex boy. My tone is naturally kind of fearful when I am angry. But it doesn't get loud. I hate argument so I don't argue. I allow u talk after you are done u keep qwayet
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by 2dice01: 1:15am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

Thanks man. But this time around... I've set everything rolling...
good

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by bizzy500: 1:21am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

Not at all. That's my turn off. I grew up in a military environment... In short I am an ex boy. My tone is naturally kind of fearful when I am angry. But it doesn't get loud. I hate argument so I don't argue. I allow u talk after you are done u keep qwayet
re we fighting..i shld keep quiet ....can u see Where d problem is coming from....i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 1:28am On Nov 22, 2017
bizzy500:
re we fighting..i shld keep quiet ....can u see Where d problem is coming from....i rest my case
Lol... You did not read me well.
I mean, if any one is arguing with me, I just allow the person to talk when he's done he or she keeps qwayet.
Sorry you misunderstood me.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by bizzy500: 1:33am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

Lol... You did not read me well.
I mean, if any one is arguing with me, I just allow the person to talk when he's done he or she keeps qwayet.
Sorry you misunderstood me.
ooh...maybe u shld be strict with her you knw man up....talk to her stictly
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Shegzy8(m): 1:35am On Nov 22, 2017
ultimate77:

I see sense in your response.... She told me ones that non of her ex treats her the way I do.
Like non of them. Gives her advice, non even asks if she prays, non ever cookd, all they do is take her out, and don't care about other parts of her life.
And I do all that. But still wonder why she can't just let pride and hauty responds off.
lol..some guyz even do same, i have one where i reside also, he is all buzzed up and energetic seeing his gf but turns out to be too aggressive and physical on her all in the name of play
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by AABBIIMM(m): 1:48am On Nov 22, 2017
I've been there, it's always painful
u believe in developing and shaping her from ur wealth of experience and resources, but she is nagging, contentious, and irritating behaviourally
Sorry, apologies, and soothing words are never in their dictionary.
Bros, dem get spirit husband wey dey worry dem oooo
thank ur stars
block her , cross ur mind and move on.
she'll try to come back by calling after weeks, but their leopard cannot change its spot, neither can u.
bros, move on oooooo
let him that hath ear.......
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ayokellany: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Filmewell:
It is a shame this is all you can deduce from the post.

@ OP the girl is still young n possibly still looking for what is not lost. Once she finds out there nothing more unique than you out there she will come back. It is now your prerogative to take her back; patiently wait till she's back or move on. But, I will tell you this much never vouch for any girl not with you at any particular moment especially ones that give altitude such as you described about the girl.

When a girl love she won't give you one single trouble. If there is any semblance of complain once raised parties genuinely in love will resolve it seamlessly. Only unfaithful partners give altitudes n complicates relationship. I wouldn't say I can authoritatively tell your girl is a cheat but I will be amazed if she's not.

Any partner uncomfortable with leaving his or her phone with a partner over lenghty period are CHEATS. You don't hide phone because you are expecting money or biz call or whatever lies anyone might think of.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by luminouz(m): 2:25am On Nov 22, 2017
AABBIIMM:
I've been there, it's always painful
u believe in developing and shaping her from ur wealth of experience and resources, but she is nagging, contentious, and irritating behaviourally
Sorry, apologies, and soothing words are never in their dictionary.
Bros, dem get spirit husband wey dey worry dem oooo
thank ur stars
block her , cross ur mind and move on.
she'll try to come back by calling after weeks, but their leopard cannot change its spot, neither can u.
bros, move on oooooo
let him that hath ear.......
Best piece so far
OP take this n use it or I break ur head!!!!
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by linearity: 2:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Why do you want to ‘celebrate’ her birthday and then ‘walk’... That is like pump and dump, if you don’t like her and don’t see any need for the relationship, be man enoug to call her right away and tell her...

don’t wait for her birthday to make her happy, then make her sad days after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

:D / Check-out These Fulani Women Pics. / Photos Of Me And My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.