Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst (628 Views)

How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / Antichrists Are Still Asking Jesus To Show Them The Father!!! / Jesus Is Still In Our Midst Now And Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst by God2man(m): 4:10am On Nov 22, 2017
I John 2:18"Little children, it is last time: and as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, even now are there many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last time. "

The preaching that Antichrists will come after Rapture is not far from the truth but another truth from the above scripture is that they are here in our midst working tirelessly to oppose Christ.

The devil is not a fool. You may call him any other names but the devil is very subtle like serpent, if Antichrist carry a big label on his body with the inscription "I am Antichrist" you will run away.
The devil will not operate like that the old serpent will dress like Christian, talk like Christian, perform signs and wonders, operate the miraculous gift to convince you.

Where are they?

They are in Churches, schools, hospitals on the Internet attacking Christian, putting all the blame on Christians.

They have no other job than to sit down with their phones and start posting devilish things on the net to drag you away from Christ. Beware of Antichrists.

You do not need to reply every post on the net, you do not have to watch all videos on any website, you must watch and pray, you must be very careful while browsing the Internet so that you will not be trapped by the Antichrists.

God bless you.

Once again let me remind you again,

The Antichrists are here.
Re: Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst by OtemSapien: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Since 2017 years ago na. We also have anti-islam since 1500 years ago, anti-atheists since time immemorial, anti-buddhists, anti-Krishna, etc. So what's so special about the anti-christs to be worthy of your attention?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Religion That Worship Penis / / My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.