Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off (29835 Views)

Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by enunlewa: 4:50am On Nov 22, 2017
@GISTMORE

A Nigerian lady, Nnajide Lucy Nkechinyerem‎ took to Facebook to show off a new wrapper and N1000 note she got after voting at the just concluded election in Anambra State.

See photos and read people's reactions below..

https://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-shows-off-wrapper-n1000-note-got-voting-anambra-election-photos

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by enunlewa: 4:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by enunlewa: 4:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by enunlewa: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by enunlewa: 4:55am On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Baawaa(m): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2017
She sold 4years for wrapper and a thousand Naira,and she will among those that will be complaining that government is not doing anything.

31 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by coolcharm(m): 5:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Forget about education. The literacy level in Nigeria is still very low.

No wonder politicians run government like CEOs of their father's businesses while the masses wail in cycles of four years.

Politics in Nigeria needs to evolve from shit.

The people need to understand the power the ballot boxes give them.

It is mainly ignorance on the part of the electorate that has been and is still responsible for bad and rotten leadership in this country.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by raker300: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Dumb girl..

They didn’t even give you enough money to sew the clothe..smh

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Kenzico(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
There is too much hunger in our land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by vital: 5:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Baawaa:
She sold 4years for wrapper and a thousand Naira,and she will among those that will be complaining that government is not doing anything.
sold what for four years?the one we ve been voting without collecting anything,what good have they done?leave the woman jaree

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by sdindan: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Sure, it was apc that gave her the coins and rag grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Sall(m): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2017
She dear not complain of anything in the nest four years to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 22, 2017
for more of this >>>
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Amarabae(f): 6:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Just 1000. And a cheap wrapper material which will not be the same when you put it in Water to wash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Joephat(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2017
This is the little case of what transgressed in the Anambra on that blissful day.

Hungry ladies, AKA slay queens, lazy boys and old women, were paid to ho out to vote.

I watched the video of how a man was paying them in this vain.

Now, after, the election, the same ppl would expect miracle from the government.

Anybody, who exchanged hands to vote in Anambra election would die miserably. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Yyeske(m): 6:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:
This is the little case of what transgressed in the Anambra on that blissful day.

Hungry ladies, AKA slay queens, lazy boys and old women, were paid to ho out to vote.

I watched the video of how a man was paying them in this vain.

Now, after, the election, the same ppl would expect miracle from the government.

Anybody, who exchanged hands to vote in Anambra election would die miserably. Amen
Really, so election took place in Anambra state? Wow!!! Meanwhile, have you denounced your Igboship yet and how is the processing of your visa to the Middle East? I hope it's all going well and good luck. I guess that you will become an Arab after denouncing your Igboship there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Joephat(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Really, so election took place in Anambra state? Wow!!! Meanwhile, have you denounced your Igboship yet and how is the processing of your visa to the Middle East? I hope it's all going well and good luck. I guess that you will become an Arab after denouncing your Igboship there

You just carry my matter for head..

E no dey heavy you?

36 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2017
What a shame. undecided
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Yyeske(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

You just carry my matter for head..

E no dey heavy you?
IPOB miscreants with mouth and no action everywhere you go, have you denounced your Igboship as promised?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Joephat(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants with mouth and no action everywhere you go, have you denounced your Igboship as promised?

I go soon ask you how market but until then.

Shalom!

23 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Donkay82: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Some of the idiots attacking her don't even have voters card... My own is that if they offer you collect and vote your conscience after all they will not be breathing down your neck

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by MicheyJ1: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2017
I'm sad for this lady's life. Definitely stupid stingy Apc
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Yyeske(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

I go soon ask you how market but until then.

Shalom!
So you still be Igbo man till now, na wah o! Anyways, IPOB miscreants are known for such traits especially chest beating, propaganda and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Joephat(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Yyeske:
So you still be Igbo man till now, na wah o! Anyways, IPOB miscreants are known for such traits especially chest beating, propaganda and lies.

No election held in Anambra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2017
That is why that "thing" or concept or whatever called "universal adult suffrage" should no longer be allowed in this part of the world. Infact,Nigerians are just not ready for it. Just look at this nonsense! And to think there were also those who went a step lower to eat "free" rice too! Mo'fu(k@rs.
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by enunlewa: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2017
lalsticlala
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Yyeske(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

No election held in Anambra

Excuse so that we can say you ain't changing your Igboship again, you are right anyways because IPOB said yesterday that the election has been postponed to next year. lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Yyeske(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Funny enough, how do we know if this post is true because nobody saw where abada was given to anyone except money
Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by NigerDeltan(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2017
grin

This is a bit better than the Amala n Ewedu in take away plates I saw in ondo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by three: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Unfortunately, those with morality, ethics, principles and good sense to not vote for money ONLY vote on twitter and nairaland. Most of dem no get voters card sef.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by Lomprico2: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Why dem dey insult her? The 4yrs will come and go, those that dint get anything but voted will also suffer any bad leadership at least she has gotten a piece of clothing and 1k. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off by IMASTEX: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2017
I pity her. She just succeeded in selling her future "4 years". These are the set of persons that increase the reasons to believe Nigeria may never get it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress / CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.