Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children (30313 Views)

Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos) / Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by actiondrilling: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Journalist in Kogi State were jolted over the death of one of their own, Mr. Abdullahi Ibrahim, a reporter with the African Independent Television, (AIT).
Ibrahim died alongside his family members in a ghastly motor accident when he travelled to his hometown, Okaba, in Ankpa Local Council of Kogi State on Thursday.

He was preparing for the upcoming wedding of his daughter in December. The accident occurred between Ojodu and Ochadamu, along Ajaokuta- Ayingba high way.The reporter was driving his Peugeot 504 Saloon Car in company of his three children and his pregnant wife when the accident occurred.

According to an eyewitness, Ibrahim had a head-on collision with a Toyota hiace bus belonging to a popular transport company. “He was trying to overtake him on top speed while also negotiating a bend,” the witness said.He died on the spot with his three children and pregnant wife.

Ibrahim, who was in his late 50’s, had gone to the Nigeria Union of Journalist (NUJ) press centre in Lokoja to chat with his colleagues before he embarked on the journey.He had earlier narrated how a motorist brushed his car that Thursday morning after which he went to fix the car at a mechanic workshop before he embarked on the fatal journey.
His wife and children were seen at the press centre, where he bought snacks and drinks for them before going for the repairs of the car in preparation for the journey.He was even said to have distributed his daughter’s wedding cards to colleagues and friends on that fateful day.

Ibrahim, described as a crack reporter, had worked with several newspapers including the Sentinel, National Mirror, Royal Time. He was the publisher of The Trumpet before joining the AIT.

He was said to have lost his first wife and daughter about five years ago in mysterious circumstances.Reacting to the demise of the journalist, the Chairman of Correspondent Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, Friday Idachaba, expressed shock over the sudden death of the journalist and his family members, describing him as: “A very brilliant and hardworking journalist, who has carved a niche for himself “.He condoled with his family members and prayed for the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/breakingait-journalist-wife-and-three.html

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Lifestone(m): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Really sad. Couples travelling in same vehicle isn't a good option. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by RZArecta(m): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Clearly driver error on the part of the deceased

7 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by ipobarecriminals: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Iku oro ti n ba ku,iya ese ti n baje,iya ese ti n ba ru.Gbogbo re lo ti ko lo.Jesu oluwa o ma se ooo,tori mi lo se jiya.Mercy Lord

13 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2017
so sad

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Flexherbal(m): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2017
May their soul rest in peace !

4 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Bari22: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Rip brother
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by ZUBY77(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
High chief Dokpeski has done it again, PDP chairmanship position on point.

Person way use him papa for r i t u a l s who him no fit use?

Social media is creating more silly Blockhead backward illeterates in Nigeria on daily basis.
This is the Reasoning of one of the futures of tomorrow.

RIP TO THE DEAD.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Question: Prove that common sense is not common.

Proof:

CROWNWEALTH019:

Proved.

6 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Samusu(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2017
Inna lillahi wa Inna iilaihi raji'un

Igala has lost one of its illustrious son

Okaba, Ankpa Kogi state, North Central Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by morbeta(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2017
504 .....chai. no air bag.
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by chillychill(f): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I hope u have a prove for dis?

well I pray he has been forgiven all his dins before he dies dats d koko... We all will die someday d thing is are going to b rememberd for good deed?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by nnenna311: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Where is the 504 and the Toyota Hiace Bus? Anyway may the dead rest in peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Oga Raypower has some questions to answer...
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Vikky014(f): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

you are very very foolish. seek knowledge

so sad. Rip to the dead. Drive carefully when you are with your family please.
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by policy12: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2017
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by timilehin007(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
That's none of my business. My problem is I just saw my shoe Maker wearing the shoes I gave him to repair and
I asked him why?�

He said they're on road test....

4 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by IMASTEX: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Wow!
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by northvietnam(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
bleeped country

For the last time, Nairaland leave my Fuucked for me

Fvcked up country
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by infogenius(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Dis kind of news early morning e get as e be.
Rip
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Obierika(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Are you sure about this?

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by NigerDeltan(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2017
timilehin007:
That's none of my business. My problem is I just saw my shoe Maker wearing the shoes I gave him to repair and
I asked him why?�

He said they're on road test....

Id!at

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Maitommi: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Eiya �
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Are you a lover of babecue?

check my signature
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Xeedorf: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Where is your brain?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Grafixnuel(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Are you a lover of babecue?

check my signature
everyone tryna be funny... Even the barbecue you no sabi spell...gerrarahere men

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by iykomo666(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

how sure are u
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Nathdoug(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2017
I am
Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by chi4ik(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

U need psychiatric evaluation

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by Nathdoug(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Definition of non sense
CROWNWEALTH019:

you have proven your self worthy zombie

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children by segebase(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Tinz men do for power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / video of the New International Terminal Port Harcourt International Airport / Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.