Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (11310 Views)

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Niftyrules:

So you were at Ake Art and Book Festival ?
Yes I was
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by pocohantas(f): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
we are saying the same thing because logically it's almost impossible for a lady to rape a man, if we are to go by the definition of rape, and let's not forget that statistically, in ten rape cases we will find men raping women in nine of them, and eight will be guilty as charged, so don't blame Society but blame men folk who have over time taken advantage to their strength to force themselves on women without their consent ,I have been a victim of sexual harassment from my former boss, so I know what I am talking about

For all sorts of child sexual abuse, the figures should be close, though male child rape is less reported. For adult rape of individual sexes, men take the lead. The average woman can't overpower a man, except she uses drugs. I for one have never been able to hold down any guy.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by BanevsJoker(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Nobodys:
op. nice article ... buh wrong topic.... like I don't understand what feminism has got to do with this.
yes soooo many people get accused wrongly and it's always bad ...
In d case of rape. what a guy should do is be smart..... be vigilant and try to create proof of your innocence.... that way no one can accuse you.....
How do you prove it then, place a video camera in the room? Fine, every guy out there, invest in video cameras. The problem is, it is difficult to prove consent if it's just your word against hers. Just learn to control yourself. Remember what happened to Mike Tyson. Desiree Washington falsely accused him of rape because she felt guilty after they had sex and according to her she was "a good Christian girl, and the daughter of a preacher". Mike Tyson went to jail, his career was effectively ruined. Till date, a number of countries have been turning him back at the point of entry because of that conviction. It's even worse in this age of social media trial and conviction.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Misleading topic, cut and join thesis ; subtle plagiarism. A loud conflict of ideas and absence of a uniform line of thought.

In the end, OP’s head is like a band of disorganized choir playing out of sync.

We appreciate the efforts though.
Bros u wicket gan oo. U no say u fit chop better ban till Jesus comes grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
But what then happens to the other half that is true?, if I had taken up a case against my former boss, I am sure with the justice system and his influence it would have been covered up, so I had to resign,i personally don't think the media has done enough to shame this criminals, cos this cases have even increased. Gagging the media will be shutting the last hope of real victims as we all know justice in this country is for the highest bidder. We cant because of few deny justice the a larger number of victims
Mynd44:
you are right that according to percentages, a larger number of rape victims are women and these hedious crimes are committed by men and eight will be guilty but law rarely do percentages. We have found a strong weapon in social media shaming and it will be unfortunate to lose it right now.

As someone pointed out, all it takes is one high profile case, just one falsely accused person and there will be a gag. You think this is not possible? We are fighting a system which has managed to keep half of it own population down because it feels they are better and taking the voices of this half will ne done because the system feels threatened by the power of social media.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

For all sorts of child sexual abuse, the figures should be close, though male child rape is less reported. For adult rape of individual sexes, men take the lead. The average woman can't overpower a man, except she uses drugs. I for one have never been able to hold down any guy.
Except for sodomy, male child rape is almost impossible to prove with medical evidence.But for an adult male, it's almost impossible for a woman to rape a man
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
But what then happens to the other half that is true?, if I had taken up a case against my former boss, I am sure with the justice system and his influence it would have been covered up, so I had to resign,i personally don't think the media has done enough to shame this criminals, cos this cases have even increased. Gagging the media will be shutting the last hope of real victims as we all know justice in this country is for the highest bidder. We cant because of few deny justice the a larger number of victims
You seem to be getting me wrong.

I stand with it that social media has been and important and powerful tool to fight this. We are not even 1% there yet but comments like what the director said about how she doesn't care if innocent people accused of harrassment are "punished" will only lead to social media as a tool for calling out sexual offenders been taken away which is the danger.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Oh ,I get. Sorry I misunderstood you
Mynd44:

You seem to be getting me wrong.

I stand with it that social media has been and important and powerful tool to fight this. We are not even 1% there yet but comments like what the director said about how she doesn't care if innocent people accused of harrassment are "punished" will only lead to social media as a tool for calling out sexual offenders been taken away which is the danger.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Except for sodomy, male child rape is almost impossible to prove with medical evidence.But for an adult male, it's almost impossible for a woman to rape a man
Define rape ma'am.

If a woman comes strongly to a man for sex, he says no and goes to bed. If he then wakes up to find her performing MouthAction, I hope you realize that is rape.

Same thing when a woman says no and the man coerces her into it
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Hahahahaha, please don't make me laugh, mouth action, so he sleeps so deep? I hear, so she took out his pen1s he didn't know grin
Mynd44:

Define rape ma'am.

If a woman comes strongly to a man for sex, he says no and goes to bed. If he then wakes up to find her performing MouthAction, I hope you realize that is rape.

Same thing when a woman says no and the man coerces her into it
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, please don't make me laugh, mouth action, so he sleeps so deep? I hear, so she took out his pen1s he didn't know grin
I hope you know it is possible
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

I hope you know it is possible
But let's put it this way, so he found her performing mouth action on him ,I am sure he won't push her way undecided, now you can't compare that to being held down or even beaten and the forcefully penetrated. That's why it's almost impossible to rape a man, cos they have the advantage of strength except when drugged.have a nice day
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by filani(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
we are saying the same thing because logically it's almost impossible for a lady to rape a man, if we are to go by the definition of rape, and let's not forget that statistically, in ten rape cases we will find men raping women in nine of them, and eight will be guilty

@ frenzyfychess

Kindly explain to us the "LOGIC" that makes it imposibble for a woman to rape a man?

Kindly state the source of your "statistics" that Men are guilty of 8 out of 10 rape accusations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by uk10(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by uk10(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Guys go to the link and see what a lesbian did to innocent men
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by MichaelBlake40: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Phi001:
Honestly Mynd44 you've very correct.

It's quite annoying. Once a guy is accused, you hear them females calling him pig, making statements like 'men are scum' and all without even bothering to find out whether the accusation is true.
Don't mind most of them.I don't know if fault-finding has been ingrained in their blood undecided
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
But let's put it this way, so he found her performing mouth action on him ,I am sure he won't push her way undecided, now you can't compare that to being held down or even beaten and the forcefully penetrated. That's why it's almost impossible to rape a man, cos they have the advantage of strength except when drugged.have a nice day
But do you agree that it is rape? Because it is

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
carry a jagged pocket knife.. stab n drag.. inner-thigh underneath the groin.. i give him 5 minutes tops and he is dead.. your case? defensive moves.. but don't try it in Africa, India and the Middle-East.. too many brainless twats there grin grin
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by MichaelBlake40: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I disagree with you.Is it only when a. woman is being held down or beaten and then forcibly penetrated that they are raped?
I also disagree with your statement that if a man wakes up and finds the woman giving him head,he won't push her away.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by MichaelBlake40: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
carry a jagged pocket knife.. stab n drag.. inner-thigh underneath the groin.. i give him 5 minutes tops and he is dead.. your case? defensive moves.. but don't try it in Africa, India and the Middle-East.. too many brainless twats there grin grin
That's why the law is an ass.It has a funny way of making the offender look like the victim and the victim look like the offender.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by filani(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

For all sorts of child sexual abuse, the figures should be close, though male child rape is less reported.

Feminists will tell us they are fighting for " equality " but how many times do you hear them advocating for Male rape victims? Especially when the rapist is a Woman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4816136/Student-seduced-teacher-awarded-750-000-damages.html

In the link above The Rapist Woman just had to pay a fee to her victim, NO JAIL TIME !!! No feminists protesting that she be locked up in a deep dark cell and the key thrown away! No Hastag campaign on twitter or other social media, Why? Because the victim is a Male !

pocohantas:

For adult rape of individual sexes, men take the lead. The average woman can't overpower a man, except she uses drugs. I for one have never been able to hold down any guy.

@ Pocahontas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551652/Three-women-rape-man-23-THREE-days.html

Women can't hide behind that facade anymore !!! Try again :/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
filani:

Feminists will tell us they are fighting for " equality " but how many times do you hear them advocating for Male rape victims? Especially when the rapist is a Woman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4816136/Student-seduced-teacher-awarded-750-000-damages.html

In the link above The Rapist Woman just had to pay a fee to her victim, NO JAIL TIME !!! No feminists protesting that she be locked up in a deep dark cell and the key thrown away! No Hastag campaign on twitter or other social media, Why? Because the victim is a Male !
@ Pocahontas
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551652/Three-women-rape-man-23-THREE-days.html

You can protest... smiley Hit the streets and stop waiting for feminist.
Average woman, not women. Your link confirms they used drugs and energy drink, that doesn't in anyway lessen the crime.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2017
filani:

@ Pocahontas

Question is what stops you as a concerned human from protesting against this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobodys(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is very funny cheesy
lolz. it wasn't funny to me Sha
soooo embarrassing
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by filani(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
@ Pocahontas

I honestly thought I could get a SENSIBLE answer to my post from you but you had to prove me wrong didn't you?

Issokay, NEXT !!!

@ mynd

I could go on a long rant about my activities in that regard but you & I know that you're not really interested in that as you are to DISTRACT from the issue I raised in my last post.

If you are unwilling or UNABLE to adress said issue ,kindly step aside and let someone else do it.

Thank you wink
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Nobodys:
lolz. it wasn't funny to me Sha soooo embarrassing
I know that feeling
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by uk10(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
filani:
@ Pocahontas

I honestly thought I could get a SENSIBLE answer to my post from you but you had to prove me wrong didn't you?

Issokay, NEXT !!!

@ mynd

I could go on a long rant about my activities in that regard but you & I know that you're not really interested in that as you are to DISTRACT from the issue I raised in my last post.

If you are unwilling or UNABLE to adress said issue ,kindly step aside and let someone else do it.

Thank you wink
guy leave them,most of them are all hypocrites,if men come out to protest this same women will call them silly people,example is the red pill movie that women were critisizing because it was about men's rights.these so called feminists only care about themselves and they just want to be superior

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2017
uk10:
guy leave them,most of them are all hypocrites,if men come out to protest this same women will call them silly people,example is the red pill movie that women were critisizing because it was about men's rights.these so called feminists only care about themselves and they just want to be superior
But nobody says you shouldn't take this case up na
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by uk10(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

But nobody says you shouldn't take this case up na
and if we men take up the case we will be seen as weaklings or sexist pigs,abi is that not what most women say
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
uk10:
and if we men take up the case we will be seen as weaklings or sexist pigs,abi is that not what most women say
Assuming feminist allow everything men say to them will they still exist?
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Assuming feminist allow everything men say to them will they still exist?

LOL, at least they can now see being a feminist isn't easy...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmm i don't believe you cheesy cheesy cheesy I honestly think you are lyyyyyyyinggggg !!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / You Should Never Do This During Sex!!! / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.