Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! (8446 Views)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Credit When Browsing - See Secret Codes / Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by sureteeboy(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2017
On Tuesday morning, Airtel deducted #10 twice from my airtime from the little #25 I had on the phone - something I had the intention of subscribing for Night browsing with. I spoke to a customer care representative later in the day and he gave me stories of how some services (I never subscribed for) were activated on that sim and how he's now deactivated them. Being left with just #5, I had to recharge #100 in the early hours of Wednesday to go on with the night subscription I had in mind. Just as I had subscribed for the night plan, Airtel deducted the 80 naira balance at the rate of #20 four times, claiming I've activated some meaningless and irrelevant services for each successive deduction. I called a customer care representative to demand an explanation on how my airtime was deducted in such an unwarranted manner but her explanations were far from being coherent and logical. Is it a crime to have airtime on one's sim card these days? Since it seems the rationale for these unwarranted deductions is quite beyond me.
Re: Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by NLbully(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Sue them and get back #1m grin
Re: Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by sureteeboy(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2017
NLbully:
Sue them and get back #1m grin
lol. The matter don taya me o. That was how MTN deducted #150 on my sim that same yesterday as well for subscriptions I never activated
Re: Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by nickvanilla(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2017
This is just pure wickedness. That is how I recharged #100 last week and the money disappeared into thin air. So unfair!
Re: Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by Skain(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Just call their customer service. they've stop deducting mine when I did.
Re: Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by Thaempire: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Same thing they've been doing to their customers, when you try borrowing airtime they won't give you the full amount you demanded for and still they'll deduct N10 each day for some irrelevant text. I'm sick of it I suggest they fix up their lives.
Re: Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by Daviestunech(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'm I d only one dat hasn't experience d network deducting problem.....

Even on my mtn sim I loaded 400 since last week, even forgot dat I load airtime on dat sim checking it today my credit was till intact
Re: Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
For mtn users dial *123*5*7# and cancel your active services so they would stop collecting your money, i learnt this trick when they kept collecting money from my dad for one apkos jokes he never subscribed for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Phones With Up To 5000mAh Battery Capacity / How Do I Configure My New Bold 3 To MTN Internet Without Using BB Services / What's The Best MTN Tariff For Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.