Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,357 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (4993 Views)

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I just deh look youwink
hmmwink.. Fair skinned queenwink.see how u jus dey shine dis morning.nice dp.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Yes I can cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes I can cheesy
grin

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:
grin
Who told you I'm lying? I can boast of it now wink
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Who told you I'm lying? I can boast of it now wink

Ok, I believe you grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmwink.. Fair skinned queenwink.see how u jus dey shine dis morning.nice dp.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

You are not far from the truth though, but it is near stereotype as well cheesy
well the way relationships are these days will make u wonder if its worth it getting involved in a serious one.like a dude was bragging to me how one lady he was drilling was answering her boyfriend on her phone and telling him how she loved him and missed him.when she clicked off d phone and when he asked what her guy wanted from her she replied by saying dont mind dat mumu wey dey disturb my life.i dont know if wat dis guy said its true oo but if its true then this will tell u how we play relationships in naija.many ppl these days cheat on their partners as if its the latest inthing in town..if u lucky to get a good partner who really loves u then thank your starscheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
well the way relationships are these days will make u wonder if its worth it getting involved in a serious one.like a dude was bragging to me how one lady he was drilling was answering her boyfriend on her phone and telling him how she loved him and missed him.when she clicked off d phone and when he asked what her guy wanted from her she replied by saying dont mind dat mumu wey dey disturb my life.i dont know if wat dis guy said its true oo but if its true then this will tell u how we play relationships in naija.many ppl these days cheat on their partners as if its the latest inthing in town..if u lucky to get a good partner who really loves u then thank your starscheesy.

Trust me, I believe your story... grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

You hand becomes your partner's rival undecided. I think so undecided

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Divay22(f): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2017
I only have one principle about relationship.
If you can't stay faithful, if it doesn't bring you peace or makes you happy then LEAVE..it's better that way..

We should even talk about what would make a partner cheat in a relationship instead of just leaving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2017
I've always been faithful.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by vicben27(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2017
100%
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:

Wait! Lefulefu why e be say Na the bad and mockery side of stories u dey always get to hear in relationships.. You've never typed a good romantic scenario of anyone you know before and now..

So how come? Cos ayam not understanding.
Always a bad scenario in relationships
Na so to have a relationship bad reach?

What fucvkery?
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by FlySly05: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

ok so if i imagine a goat its okay grin grin grin
i grew up in village

Village boy. You want to rob that goat of it's consciousness abi. Kontinu untill you imagine mammywater
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
And to the question op, it's an individual thing.
Naturally am faithful. No two ways about it.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Wait! Lefulefu why e be say Na the bad and mockery side of stories u dey always get to hear in relationships.. You've never typed a good romantic scenario of anyone you know before and now..

So how come? Cos ayam not understanding.
Always a bad scenario in relationships
Na so to have a relationship bad reach?

What fucvkery?
look,the good relationships are so damm few.na the bad ones boku everywhere.even if a babe has the mind to be faithful,her bad friends would always influence her and tell her its foolish to be faithful to one guy.na dem go even introduce her to a sugardaddycheesy.it happens all the time na.those ladies wey men dey carry go hotel to kpansh on a routine basis dont they have serious boyfriends somewhere? Na wetin me dey use my eye see and wetin i dey hear na im i dey yarn.look at a story i was reading just last year about a married woman going secretly to a see a pastor in a hotel room and during the sex Romp with the pastor she got fuked to death.it happened in Benin here.the rate u even see married women doing low key or full time olosho job e go tire u.same with the married men wey don become regular customers for brothel.dese are the type of relationship we have now.anyway i am not saying u shouldn't trust ur partner oo but trust with sensecheesy.any suspicious thing u notice like breathing fast when u call him/her or making excuses to hang out with u or travelling frequently omo u better start to dey mark am downcheesy.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

ok so if i imagine a goat its okay grin grin grin
i grew up in village

This one crack my rib tongue
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
look,the good relationships are so damm few.na the bad ones boku everywhere.even if a babe has the mind to be faithful,her bad friends would always influence her and tell her its foolish to be faithful to one guy.na dem go even introduce her to a sugardaddycheesy.it happens all the time na.those ladies wey men dey carry go hotel to kpansh on a routine basis dont they have serious boyfriends somewhere? Na wetin me dey use my eye see and wetin i dey hear na im i dey yarn.look at a story i was reading just last year about a married woman going secretly to a see a pastor in a hotel room and during the sex Romp with the pastor she got fuked to death.it happened in Benin here.the rate u even see married women doing low key or full time olosho job e go tire u.same with the married men wey don become regular customers for brothel.dese are the type of relationship we have now.anyway i am not saying u shouldn't trust ur partner oo but trust with sensecheesy.any suspicious thing u notice like breathing fast when u call him/her or making excuses to hang out with u or travelling frequently omo u better start to dey mark am downcheesy.

Na wa o

But seriously, I know people cheat both single and married and I also know of some married couples who are faithful to the teeth.. Likewise singles too.
There is always good and bad in the society but it's not healthy been suspicious of one's partner without catching that person red handed. Because any little I hear say or someone say he or she was with one strange guy or lady can cause great problems later on.

As for me, cos guys and ladies cheat themselves out, will not make me have doubt over my bf until I catch him red-handed. I won't call his number and be straining my ears to hear if his voice is breathless or not? Haba?
Why place my mind is such emotional obssession?

If he's a cheat or she's cheat, one day fowl Yansh go open and one handles it as he or she deem fit. Why worry ones mind before it even happens.

I no dey worry my mind like that, unless I catch him red-handed. Cos it's pointless and my buizness will suffer. I rather focus that energy on my biz, looking good and living good.

Anyways people. Different sha undecided

Within the years, have stopped being bothered about, hmm what's he doing right? Is he really working or untop woman? Lemme give him a surprise call. My dear I no get time for such. Life is too short Mehn.

The remaining years of my life is to be free minded and live without emotional worry.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

grin

Lol.. this ur meme grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Na wa o

But seriously, I know people cheat both single and married and I also know of some married couples who are faithful to the teeth.. Likewise singles too.
There is always good and bad in the society but it's not healthy been suspicious of one's partner without catching that person red handed. Because any little I hear say or someone say he or she was with one strange guy or lady can cause great problems later on.

As for me, cos guys and ladies cheat themselves out, will not make me have doubt over my bf until I catch him red-handed. I won't call his number and be straining my ears to hear if his voice is breathless or not? Haba?

If he's a cheat or she's cheat, one day fowl Yansh go open and one handles it as he or she deem fit. Why worry ones mind before it even happens.

I no dey worry my mind like that, unless I catch him red-handed. Cos it's pointless and my buizness will suffer. I rather focus that energy on my biz, looking good and living good.

Within the years, have stopped being bothered about, hmm what's he doing right? Is he really working or untop woman? Lemme give him a surprise call. My dear I no get time for such. Life is too short Mehn.

The remaining years of my life is to be free minded and live without emotional worry.
u dont need to stalk to know if the guy or lady is cheating, the signs will be there for u to see.u lucky to have a guy who adores u and stays steadfast with u but many ladies no get that lucky oo.their men don turn to manwhores for street.same with some guys.Alexialin if u hear some stories u go weak.there are some ladies dem go dey have sex with other men and in the midst of the sex session they will be answering their husband or boyfriend over the phonecheesy.i dont know how some guys dey fit get mind dey sleep with such women shacheesy.when u trust ur partner to the fullest and he cheats the betrayal u feel in ur heart could be heart wrenching.this is why sometimes it might be safer not to trust dat fully until the guy/lady earns that trust.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Na wa o

It's with age and maturity we realize that constantly thinking a partner is cheating on one is completely not orth the stress. I've freed myself of such burden since a long time. You spoke my mind 100%. I like the part below. Nice one

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:

U re not far from the truth. I ve worked in a hotel as a receptionist and what my eyes saw, hmmmm... my mouth cannot speak.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
u dont need to stalk to know if the guy or lady is cheating, the signs will be there for u to see.u lucky to have a guy who adores u and stays steadfast with u but many ladies no get that lucky oo.their men don turn to manwhores for street.same with some guys.Alexialin if u hear some stories u go weak.there are some ladies dem go dey have sex with other men and in the midst of the sex session they will be answering their husband or boyfriend over the phonecheesy.i dont know how some guys dey fit get mind dey sleep with such women shacheesy.when u trust ur partner to the fullest and he cheats the betrayal u feel in ur heart could be heart wrenching.this is why sometimes it might be safer not to trust dat fully until the guy/lady earns that trust.

That's really bad, sexxing another guy and talking to bf? That's terrible.
I thank God really for mine but deep down I don't trust fully and at the same time I don't ponder on it. And one thing about my life is this, when I try to ignore some signs, God will just make a scenario happen, that will make whom am dating, that's if he's playing me to just fucvkup big time right in front of me. And I will be like seriously? He himself will be like shocked he fumbled. Lol

Then if I see my bf with another lady? Assuming? . I will be surprised, I will smile, shake my head and walk away. Na him loose not me. And that's the truth.

Trust is earned like you said and with time. But I will never show u, I distrust you, so it won't affect the smoooth sailing of the relationship.

Cheaters sha. undecided

Na wa.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Destined2win: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
elantraceey:
The last time I was in a relationship, I could undecided

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Destined2win:
Why the face na..... you don't believe me? grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

That's really bad, sexxing another guy and talking to bf? That's terrible.
I thank God really for mine but deep down I don't trust fully and at the same time I don't ponder on it. And one thing about my life is this, when I try to ignore some signs, God will just make a scenario happen, that will make whom am dating, that's if he's playing me to just fucvkup big time right in front of me. And I will be like seriously? He himself will be like shocked he fumbled. Lol

Then if I see my bf with another lady? Assuming? . I will be surprised, I will smile, shake my head and walk away. Na him loose not me. And that's the truth.

Trust is earned like you said and with time. But I will never show u, I distrust you, so it won't affect the smoooth sailing of the relationship.

Cheaters sha. undecided

Na wa.
exactly! Trust is earned.just putting ur trust fully on a guy/lady u just met in the relationship could be disastrous.there are some even hardcore ones who brag about cheating on their partner to their friends.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

U re not far from the truth. I ve worked in a hotel as a receptionist and what my eyes saw, hmmmm... my mouth cannot speak.
god bless u for saying this.married couples are the most guilty sef.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

It's with age and maturity we realize that constantly thinking a partner is cheating on one is completely not orth the stress. I've freed myself of such burden since a long time. You spoke my mind 100%. I like the part below. Nice one

Honesty, u know exactly what am talking about. Worrying about what ones partner is doing is really not worth the stress, is pure waste of time, energy and resources.
And u are right when u say it comes with age and maturity.
Way back when I was younger, I use to be over jealous, over sensitive and get all worked up, depression and all. And my heart and mind suffered for it.
Lol

Not knowing am just doing myself. Whosoever will cheat will cheat and whosoever that will stay faithful will be faithful, just on the first date, look out for signs, like shifty eyes while talking about things that are important in making a relationship work. Nervous smile or laugh, when important questions are been asked.

But most people on first date, all they think about is Sexxx!
I need to fucvk this guy or lady first before anything. Lol
Which is wrong. Cause the bigger picture to see if this relationship will be tears of sorrows or tears of joy uv ignored because the sexx part has already cloud the person's reasoning.

So there and then, cut the chase and u will know if this person will give u unnecessary stress later on.
When you get home, make a decision.. No need prolonging. If it can't work, it just cannot work. Everybody go home without feeling have invested too much. Because it's just a date, our first meet up to know if we can make a relationship work or not.
And if we Av similar goals or not?
smiley

@d bolded yes o!

Abeg I wan enjoy the remaining years of my life with undiluted peace, laughter and success smiley

It's a choice.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

You nailed it man
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:
[/b]

Honesty, u know exactly what am talking about. Worrying about what ones partner is doing is really not worth the stress, is pure waste of time, energy and resources.
Way back when I was younger, I use to be over jealous, over sensitive and get all worked up, depression and all. And my heart and mind suffered for it.
Lol

Not knowing am just doing myself. Whosoever will cheat will cheat and whosoever that will stay faithful will be faithful, just on the first date, look out for signs, like shifty eyes while talking about things that are important in making a relationship work. Nervous smile or laugh, when important questions are been asked.

I totally agree with you cool
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:
[/b]

Lol

But most people on first date, all they think about is Sexxx!
I need to fucvk this guy or lady first before anything. Lol
Which is wrong. Cause the bigger picture to see if this relationship will be tears of sorrows or tears of joy uv ignored because the sexx part has already cloud the person's reasoning.

So there and then, cut the chase and u will know if this person will give u unnecessary stress later on.
When you get home, make a decision.. No need prolonging. If it can't work, it just cannot work. Everybody go home without feeling have invested too much. Because it's just a date, our first meet up to know if we can make a relationship work or not.
And if we Av similar goals or not?
smiley

@d bolded yes o!

Abeg I wan enjoy the remaining years of my life with undiluted peace, laughter and success smiley

It's a choice.

You've spoken well. It doesn't mean in a relationship, while we take our hearts way the other person may not be cheating. It's just a case of waiting till you catch them in the heart. One way or the other though, the guilt takes over them. There's something about cheating that brings guilt. The thing tires me. Been with a lady that cheated twice in a relationship. She didnt know i knew. I even loved her more despite what she did. In the end, her guilt forced her out of the relationship. So, i won't let my mind go through strain. I want to leave long.

But above all, may God help us. Cheating is so rampant that it's only a few healthy relationships that are faithful die.I've seen faithful relationships all around me, in fact, i've seen more healthy relationships around me. So i won't allow people mess my mind up.

To ay lover who cheats despite the other partner been sincere and faithful,i wish them best of luck
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by GOFRONT(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
No be me.........Even my senior bro who has been portrayin the image of a faithful husband to his wife has gone Off the line recently.......

Tho his wife never know, but i know.....lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Go Crazy For You (with 50 Flirt Text Messages) / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / On Heat Brothers Wife / Hot Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.